Garnier Fructis Style Pure Clean Styling Mousse uploaded by alicia c.Garnier Fructis Style Pure Clean Styling Mousse uploaded by alicia c.Garnier Fructis Style Pure Clean Styling Mousse uploaded by Asbaerla B.

BY GARNIER

Ultra-Strong, 24H Hold with a natural touch. No parabens No dyes. No drying-alcohols.

Want 24H boosted hold, without all the buildup and crunch? Pure Clean Styling Mousse gives you all day control with a clean touch and natural look. Free of parabens and drying alcohols, your style remains natural, with no residue. THE PURE CLEAN MOUSSE PROMISE: No crunch. Just style.

HOW DOES IT WORK
Natural Acacia Gum is used around the world for its natural holding properties. This lightweight, airy styling mousse provides ultra-strong 24H control. No build-up, just all-day clean feeling hair with natural touch. No parabens. No dyes. No drying-alcohols.

GET INSPIRED!
For added body and volume, apply mousse on slightly damp hair,combing through from roots to tip. Flip hair upside down and blow dry.

How to Use:

Shake well. Turn can upside down and dispense into palm. Apply evenly through towel-damp hair. Style as usual.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Isobutane, Propylene Glycol , V P/ Acrylates / Lauryl Methacrylate Copolymer , Amp-acrylates/Allyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Propane, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tridece Th-9 Pg-amodime Thicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Limonene, Citronellol, Trideceth-12, Linalool, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Citral, Tocopherol.

Buy on Target
Hannah O.
South point , OH
I like this product. It’s good for the days that i want some extra volume. The only bad thing is that it leaves my hair crunch and gritty feeling. Whether i let my hair air dry or blow dry it. The feeling of the product weighing my hair down is awful to.
Liang A.
bellevue, WA
Me gusta como queda mi cabello despues de usar este mousse de garnier lo unico que le
veo en contra es que me deja mucha cazpa despues y al otro dia tenfo que lavarme la cabeza de nuevo, pero por lo demas es amazing!
Martha M.
Gardena, CA
THis holds amazing and is a great alternative so some high end brands. It smells pretty and floral as any garnier product does. It met all expecations of mine and it will last me for the summer. It is afforable and I will definitely repurchase. I highly recommend this to anyone with curly /wavy hair.
Natasha S.
Winston Salem, NC
I loved the smell of this product.
It wasn't too sticky, which is usually a problem.
I found it was a good value.
I wish there were more in the bottle.
It didn't last as long as I wanted, but it lasted longer than the previous product I tried.
I'd buy this again.
Katherine G.
I love using mousse , since I have wavy hair it leaves my hair smelling good and it looks like it's always wet . It's long lasting and effective keeps my hair in place . I do recommend to other , honestly it works for every time of hair
Ashley L.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I've used this a few times when I get out of the shower. It smells fantastic as do all of their products. It works great. I'd definitely buy it again. I'm a brunette but I've dyed my hair a few times. Doesn't seem to cause any damage.
Asbaerla B.
Brownsville, TX
I love This! The mousse is very lightweight and when you rub your hands together it turns to a runny liquid which for me is a good thing, easier to distribute product into my hair. Recommended and Affordable.
Allison M.
Lancaster, NY
Great product for naturally curly hair that doesn't need the crunchy part that some mousses and hairsprays give you. Smells yummy, low price point and can find at any store. Blonde, colored hair that is naturally curly
Bailey W.
Kansas city, MO
I love the way this product smells, and that it doesn't make my hair crunchy! It has a very clean smell that isn't too overwhelming and it is super easy to use!
Lorna J.
Tustin, CA
Keeps my hair in style without any tackiness, dryness nor any flakiness! Keeps my hair strands in place, & gives my hair body & volume! Scent is just right, nothing that hurts my olfactory sense. I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants to use a product that surpasses any high-end products without breaking the bank!