BY GARNIER #39 in Hair Gel

Offers extra strong hold all day

24 Hour Clean Hold. 98% Naturally-Derived. No Silicones. No Parabens. No Dyes.

Garnier® Fructis® Style Pure Clean is our first naturally-derived hair styling line with 24 hour clean hold + pure performance.

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Acacia Gum is used around the world for its natural holding properties. Garnier® Fructis® Style Pure Clean Styling Gel is a 98% naturally-derived hair styling gel with Acacia Gum that gives extra strong hold, all day, and is non-flaking with no residue.

GET INSPIRED!

Create a "Clean Cut" look:
Comb hair gel through towel-dried hair, smoothing hair against head, and air dry

How to Use:

Rub a quarter size amount of gel between palms. Apply to damp or dry hair and style.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Propanediol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Cetyl Esters, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Cetyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Gellan Gum, Parfum/Fragrance, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja Oil/Soybean Oil, Limonene, Xanthan Gum, Citronellol, Linalool, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Citral.

• Does it leave the hair to dry?1 Answers
  • How much does anyone pay for this product 1 Answers
  • What would your recommend to hold curly hair into place ,...4 Answers
Buy on kmart
  • "It didnt leave the white residue most gels leave." in 1 review
  • "Overall though, it has a pretty good track record." in 1 review
Jenna K.
Hollywood, FL
i've been using this gel for years and hope it never gets discontinued! I have long, frizzy, curly hair that needs to be tamed/held down for my preferred look, and this does just the trick! It doesn't leave it looking crunchy or wet, but at the same time it is noticeably frizz-free and keeps your hair in place. When I get out of the shower I towel dry my hair, put in some garnier leave-in conditioner, put some of this gel in, spray with some anti-frizz spray, and I go about my day, letting my hair air dry. I realize that this routine may be too much for people with thin hair but if you have hair that looks like a triangle and you want to "weigh it down", i highly recommend you try this technique!>
Cyndia G.
Madera, CA
Garner fructis gel is great. Is smells good and lasts all day. I use it after my showers to scrunch my hair if I want that wet look all day. A little bit goes along way. You can smell the fruity scent it your hair all day I love it. Only thing is after you apply you must wash your hands good because it leaves them very sticky.
Gabby G.
Baton Rouge, LA
I usually prefer creams to gels when it comes to defining curls, but this gel was very pleasent. It didn’t make my hair feel stiff, and it left my curls defined for days. It was also very light and didn’t make my hair feel obnoxious.
Alicia M.
columbia
Good lightweight gel. It controls my frizz. Sometimes I can see it in my hair but then I either just crunch it out or spray water in the area and restyle and it’s good to go.
Alyssa N.
Vineland, NJ
i have used this gel for years and it’s the one i always go back to. i used it to scrunch my hair, to help hold a hair style, and to keep my hair from getting frizzy
Thalia V.
Roslindale , MA
This is an ok gel. I use it becauae i have it but it doesnt give me the sleekness i look for. I highly recommend if you want a soft look if you only need a minimal gel
Karen D.
I literally use this gel everyday unless I am straightening my hair. It lasts a long time but does not make it so your hair looks wet all day. It’s a good price and great for scrunching hair I would recommend to others and I already have.
Brianna C.
I would not recommend this gel to curly girls for a wash and go. When I tried to use it as such it completely dried out my hair. I will say the hold is definitely there but your hair will be stiff, dry, and crunchy. I ended up using the remainder of this product for my edges. Definitely won’t repurchase.
Nora L.
Hattiesburg, MS
I have a ton of hair (thick and past my shoulders) and maybe I haven't figured out the proper "dose" for this product, but it's one of the stickier hair products I've used. My wavy hair is crunchy to sticky for hours after application. I really don't prefer it and only use it when I'm out of my normal stuff.
Courtney H.
I don't like this at all. I have longer wavy hair and it just made my hair have a really weird texture and a little greasy. The texture to begin with has a weird consistency to it. I think it would probably be a great product for men or women with short or curly hair. Wouldn't have to use a lot. A little goes a long way...from what I can tell
Selena G.
Springfield, MA
What would your recommend to hold curly hair into place , I have this and I have been reaching for the sleek mist !
Camelia A. C.
Jennings, LA
Does it leave the hair to dry?
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1961 reviews
How much does anyone pay for this product