BY GARNIER

Offers extra strong hold all day

24 Hour Clean Hold. 98% Naturally-Derived. No Silicones. No Parabens. No Dyes.

Garnier® Fructis® Style Pure Clean is our first naturally-derived hair styling line with 24 hour clean hold + pure performance.

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Acacia Gum is used around the world for its natural holding properties. Garnier® Fructis® Style Pure Clean Styling Gel is a 98% naturally-derived hair styling gel with Acacia Gum that gives extra strong hold, all day, and is non-flaking with no residue.

GET INSPIRED!

Create a "Clean Cut" look:
Comb hair gel through towel-dried hair, smoothing hair against head, and air dry

How to Use:

Rub a quarter size amount of gel between palms. Apply to damp or dry hair and style.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Propanediol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Cetyl Esters, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Cetyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Gellan Gum, Parfum/Fragrance, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja Oil/Soybean Oil, Limonene, Xanthan Gum, Citronellol, Linalool, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Citral.

• Does this product make my hair flake?1 Answers
  • do this gel give that wet hair look or does your hair jus...1 Answers
  • Does it leave the hair to dry?1 Answers
  • "It didnt leave the white residue most gels leave." in 1 review
  • "Overall though, it has a pretty good track record." in 1 review
Kelee O.
I use this to style my wavy curls. It is applied directly out of the shower with sopping wet hair. I do the squish method to disperse the product then wait til it dries about 60%. I then will diffuse, which leaves my hair a bit crunchy from the product. The final step is to scrunch out the crunch, and then I’m left with defined curls! It doesn’t leave dry flakes in my hair, which I love.
Luana R.
portland
Purchased at: Target
I have curly hair and like to use this gel after my leave-in to keep the curls for longer and it works! I enjoy the result of it, it’s good for the price, soft scent that goes away after your hair is dry and do not give my hair the wet or heavy look. It does leave some residue in my hair after dry but it’s very little and very hard to notice. After all I like it !
April H.
Bemidji
I really like the way this gel leaves my hair with beachy waves.  It also helps a lot with frizz. It is a great price.  I put it on last in my hair care routine after I have showered.  Do not use a big amount, a nickel sized amount works for a full head of hair when evenly dispersed, otherwise your hair is going to be looking crunchy girlfriend.
Aubrey L.
Fort Worth
When I want those natural looking beach waves, this is the product I use! I have naturally straight hair but when I braid it and want to keep the wavy look, I use this product. Holds all day. Can make your hair feel hard if you use too much of it. Use just a small amount all over my hair and it holds perfect.
Amy R.
Russellville, AL
Love this hair gel! It doesn’t weigh your hair down and keeps the hair stay styled all day. It isn’t expensive but has the same high quality of your salon brands. No room for improvement!
Daisy C.
chicago
A good gel to hold your hair but it leaves the hair looking really oily and greasy and wet as well as it felt sticky...too sticky. But it held my hair for a long time and was a very good gel. It also smelled fantastic.
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I tried Garnier Fructis Style Pure Clean Styling Mask for the first time and I have to say it was alright. I would not purchase this product again, my hair did not look or feel any different. The directions were very easy to follow and understand. The smell was very nice but again just didn't seem to do anything for my hair. I have tried other hair masks and they seemed to make my hair feel clean and shiny. The price was about the same as other hair masks so that was a plus. I would not recommend this product.
Sarah H.
Gays, IL
Garnier . Love it! Super well made and always smells good while getting the job done! I would definitely recommend this hair product. In fact, I would recommend all garnier products. Love me some GF❤️
Abby S.
Purchased at: Amazon
At first I was skeptical on this product as typically Garnier makes my hair oily and styling gel always frizzes my hair up really terribly. So I was pleasantly surprised when I tried this out for the first time! Firstly it smells very enchantingly lovely, almost tropical yet sweet like a rich fragrance. I actually crunched it in my hair in curls then dried my hair as normal with regard to keep the curls perfectly intact and after brushing through it I realized it made my hair super soft and thicker even! Very happy with this styling Gel! Will buy again. :)
Emma V.
Mundelein
This is a good drugstore styling gel. It keeps in my red smooth straight hair. It leaves a natural finish and definitely met my expectations. It was long lasting and I would definitely buy it again for sure
Selena G.
Greenfield, MA
What would your recommend to hold curly hair into place , I have this and I have been reaching for the sleek mist !
Miguel M.
Lynnwood
Does this product make my hair flake?
Mia b.
BURSA
do this gel give that wet hair look or does your hair just look dry?
Camelia A. C.
Jennings, LA
Does it leave the hair to dry?
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1,973 reviews
How much does anyone pay for this product

Target