BY GARNIER

Introducing the next generation of pure styling Pure clean is our first naturally-derived styling line with acacia gum for 24-hour, pure performance and ultra-clean hold-whatever your style What is pure clean smoothing cream? A 98% naturally-derived smoothing cream for all day frizz control with zero heaviness. How does it work? Acacia gum is used around the world for its natural holding properties. These naturally-derived formulas provide ultra-clean hold and pure styling performance. see more...

Karen S.
Karen S.
Crest Hill, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use thus along with the oil type product. Thus gelid detangle my hair and leaves it silly nice and way easier to handle. I have curly hair that gets frizzy.
Carelis G.
Carelis G.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can't live without this seriously does wonders to my hair. After shampoo conditioner.
cheyenne g.
cheyenne g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Personally I love using this product right after a shower in the summer. My hair is bleached and tends to get dried out on the ends, but with this my hair stays soft and gives it life. It also does not effect the hold of my hair when styling.
Emma H.
Emma H.
Sicklerville
Love this styling cream, holds so well and doesn't clump or crust in my hair. I've gone through so many products and this only have i had results i actually liked. Garnier is one of my favorite brands, never disappoints
Raschell R.
Raschell R.
Herndon, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't normally buy products but are on the cheaper side in terms of price range but whenever I go on vacation I don't wanna splurge on expensive products for the trip so I always buy this brand and it Always works really well
Katie F.
Katie F.
Humble
It works really good during hot Texas summers. I have long hair and this keeps most of the frizz away all day. Love that it doesn't weigh my hair down too much. And it's very affordable and can find it at most stores.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this cream! Great for curly hair. I like to use this cream in damp hair then scrunch and let air dry. It's a great value and very inexpensive. Does not clump or leave residue in your hair even if left over night.
Camille R.
Camille R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my 9 year old sons hair product. He has blonde, thick, straight hair that I like to style in a messy beachy look. This is great and washes out well.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Portland, OR
I have very curly hair. This stuff makes it super soft and manageable while keeping the curls alive! The only downside is that i haven't seen it in my local stores lately.
Colleen H.
Colleen H.
Lorain, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Garner has become a favorite in our house. With all our different hair styles, there is a product for every one. It's not sticky, smells great and lasts all day
shantal s.
shantal s.
Wisconsin Dells, WI
Does this leave any white residue after sometime?