Garnier Fructis Style Pure Clean Smoothing Cream uploaded by Lorena Q.

BY GARNIER

Pure Clean is our first naturally-derived styling line with acacia gum for 24-hour, pure performance and ultra-clean hold–whatever your style!

A 98% naturally-derived smoothing cream for all-day frizz control with no heaviness.

No Silicones, No Parabens, No Dyes

Aqua,Cer A Alba,Isopropy L Myristate,Cetearyl Alcohol,Glycerin,Sorbitol,Glyceryl Stearate Se,Benzyl Alcohol,Caprylyl Glycol,Cetyl Esters,Hydroxypropyl Guar,Acacia Senegal.

How to Use :

Rub A Quarter-size Amount Of Cream Between Palms. Work The Cream Through Damp Hair And Style.

• Does this leave any white residue after sometime? 1 Answers
Madeline L.
Magalia, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This was my absolute favorite styling cream for my curls but for some reason I just can’t find it anymore! It smelled delicious and felt super lightweight in my hair and still had good hold without making my curls crunchy.
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
My boys use this every morning for their short hair and it makes it look super stylish but doesn't make their hair super crispy and just ends up with a natural wave by the end of the day.
Kamryn P.
Levelland, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I have naturally curly frizzy hair and I tried this out to try to tame the frizz. It worked for a few hours but then my hair was straight back to being a frizzy mess
Charity D.
Kansas City, MO
I am always looking for new products to use on my hair.  I have thick, wavy hair so it is a process to blow dry and then straighten my hair.  I was looking for a cream to use to help me keep the frizz away and also help when I straighten my hair.  This product worked AWESOME!! I love the way it made my hair feel and my hands didn't feel oily or weird after I applied it (which is another great bonus for me!!).
Desirae D.
Lowell
I was not a huge fan of this product. It left my hair feeling a tad greasy. I wanted it to smooth the fly always and it did do that put a few hours later I was not happy with how my hair looked. Smelled great tho. I might try it again to see if I get a different outcome, maybe I used too much... I am not sure, but we will see. Kind of expensive too in my opinion.
Shani X.
This product is light but still keeps my hair stiff even when its reaches peak wind. However, when I run my hands through it, it allows my hair move but allows my hair go right back to the position
Emma H.
Sicklerville
Love this styling cream, holds so well and doesn't clump or crust in my hair. I've gone through so many products and this only have i had results i actually liked. Garnier is one of my favorite brands, never disappoints
Katie F.
Humble
It works really good during hot Texas summers. I have long hair and this keeps most of the frizz away all day. Love that it doesn't weigh my hair down too much. And it's very affordable and can find it at most stores.
Laura H.
Anaheim, CA
Love this cream! Great for curly hair. I like to use this cream in damp hair then scrunch and let air dry. It's a great value and very inexpensive. Does not clump or leave residue in your hair even if left over night.
Stacey P.
Glassboro, NJ
I am not a fan of this product. I have naturally curly hair and I like my curls to look natural without all the frizz. This did cut down on the frizz but it made my hair feel crunchy, which is the opposite of what I'm going for.
shantal s.
Wisconsin Dells, WI
Does this leave any white residue after sometime?