BY GARNIER #31 in Pomades & Waxes

Offers extra strong hold all day

24 Hour Definition and Clean Hold. 99% Naturally-Derived. No Silicones. No Parabens. No Dyes.

Garnier® Fructis® Style Pure Clean is our first naturally-derived hair styling line with 24 hour clean hold + pure performance.

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Acacia Gum is used around the world for its natural holding properties. Garnier® Fructis® Style Pure Clean Finishing Paste is a 99% naturally-derived hair styling paste with Acacia Gum that gives 24 hour definition and shine to accentuate the layers of your haircut with no stickiness. This hair paste offers extra strong hold.

GET INSPIRED!

Create a "Clean Cut" look:
Comb product through towel-dried hair, smoothing hair against head, and air dry.

How to use:

Warm a small amount of paste between palms to activate and gently rake through ends with hands to accentuate layers.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Propanediol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Cetyl Esters, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Cetyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Gellan Gum, Parfum/Fragrance, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja Oil/Soybean Oil, Limonene, Xanthan Gum, Citronellol, Linalool, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Citral.

Garnier Fructis Style Pure Clean Finishing Paste
  • "this product somewhat worked for me its something that gives your hair an extra bit of hold and definition and it smells great but i feel like it would damage my hair or even make some of it fall out if I slept in it so i would be cautious. " in 2 reviews
  • "Hairdressers are always trying to push more expensive product on me, but this seems to as good a job and it doesn't leave my hair looking like it has gunk in it. " in 2 reviews
  • "I got this product in order to add a bit of texture to my short hair." in 1 review
  • "It tames frizz and flyways, great product, I would recommend this. " in 1 review
  • "This product works great at keeping hairs in place and doesn't have the smell most styling products have." in 1 review
Kim F.
Bethesda
The best thing I've found so far to style my pixie. Holds all day, easy to work with, doesn't leave that awful waxy feeling so many other products do--my hair still feels like hair when this is in. My hair is thick and frizzes up in humidity and this keeps it tame and shiny. My only wish is that it's hard to get a piecey look with this without using a ton, so I wish it did that a little better. But otherwise, it's good stuff. Bonus: most Garnier products make my face break out but this one doesn't. Not sure what's different, but it's a good thing.
Baires S.
I just finished emptying one of these after having it for years and it has done wonders for my layered hair. Anytime I wish for the ends to give that dramatic spikeyness, this product does the job and doesn't leave any weird residue behind!
This product is really thick. It doesn't have much of a smell, if any, which I appreciate. I don't need a bunch of competing scents in my hair products.i use this product to scrunch out the crunch by rubbing a tiny amount on my fingertips and scrunching. I also use it as a root lifter by turning my head upside down and massaging my hair at the root. It's a great price too...try it...you won't be disappointed
Nikki T.
Iowa City, IA
I love this product. Shortly after getting a pixie cut I was looking for a product to help with a finger wave and this really does the trick. It’s smooth enough to put throughout my hair and not get crunchy, but has a good enough hold that the waves stay in place after it dries. Can’t recommend it enough.
Sasha P.
Greenacres, FL
I’ve been using this paste from garnier for years I love it !!! It smells fab and when I do a high bun it really holds my little hairs down and I style it with this also for my hairs that stick up it keeps it down I highly recommend!!
Arlene T.
Lexington, NC
I've been using it since I got a pixie cut and I really like it. It has a nice clean smell and you only need to use a little at a time. I don't always like the way my hair feels after using it, but that could just be me being weird.
Shelly A.
Another holy grail for me. I love using this after I have straightened my hair. I mix it with a few pumps of Paul Mitchell skinny serum. It gives great texture too my hair. I repurchase when I run out.
Rachel O.
Akron, OH
Favorite wax for fine hair. I love this product. You can use it after styling to tame fly aways and add texture to your look. I love it because it doesn't make my hair feels greasy or waxy or make it look dirty or oily. Truly gives a clean look while still having all the benefits of wax. I have purchased this more than once and will continue to rebuy. Love it.
Yvette P.
Chula Vista, CA
This paste like substance is ok in my opinion. It gives my son a nice little style, but it always ends up falling. The ways the product is made we can just mold his hair again after it messes up. It is not a super strong hold, but it works. Also it looks a little greasy/waxy in the hair.
Jake M.
Boston, MA
I use this as an add on product and not by itself. The hold isn't there but it does allow the hair to gather and remain that way just far from stuff hold. I use it for just the very short sides of my hair to I don't get an aggressive product look, more nature hold look. It's always a great price and smells fresh and clean, like all Garnier products.
Dalynn M.
I got this free for buying a few other garner fructis products and have no idea how to use it! Can someone please tell me how to use it?
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
How does this product work? Would you recommend it for sensitive skin? Any tips or suggestions would be great!
Shanequa F.
How exactly do you use this? Can it be used to lay down edges?
Zachary W.
Moon Township, PA
How does this product compare to more expense pomades? I always hate spending $10-$20 on hair gel but haven't found a cheaper version that compares.
Stephanie M.
Colonia
How does this product compare to other products? Which other products are similar if I wanted to try something else?

back