BY GARNIER

Silicone-free dry shampoo gives hair an instant fresh feel with no visible residue

Garnier® Fructis® Style Pure Clean Dry Shampoo is a silicone-free dry shampoo for normal to oily hair that instantly absorbs oil and restores a fresh-washed feel. Hair is soft with natural movement. Texture-free. Grit-free. No visible residue.

How to use:

Shake well before use. Hold can 6-8 inches from head and spray evenly to dry hair. Brush through. Use between washes as needed to remove dirt & oil.

Butane, Alcohol Denat., Propane, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tocopherol, Diisopropyl Adipate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Parfum/Fragrance, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/Grape Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Amyl Cinnamal.

Buy on Target
Amber C.
Girard, OH
The Garnier Fructis Style Pure Clean Dry Shampoo is used to absorb oils in the hair. I like to use it in between washes or after a workout. After using this my hair looks more refreshed and did a great job at cleaning up the access oils. Also, my hair wasn't weighed down by the product at all. It feels light weight and natural. The new bottle has a great new look. It is a shiny metallic green aluminium bottle with a powerful stream line arousal nozzle, which helps target roots. There is zero white cast when in the hair. This smells amazing, almost a little like an Apple orchard and the scent actually lasts. I gave this product 4 stars because I think the bottle should be larger, you can go through this stuff fairly quickly if you use this pretty frequently and its not a long lasting look of freshness.
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
I am the type of person who do not wash hair everyday. Dry shampoo is my best friend for those days. I am usually looking for a nice scented and no visible residue when it comes to dry shampoo. One of the first thing I noticed about the Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Dry Shampoo is the newly improved packaging. It looks more sleek, and more eye catching. I was very surprised when I tried this, the scent is so good, very refreshing and I never actually smelled this kind of scent on a hair product before. Instantly I know this one is for keep. Result wise, my hair actually feels more soft, like the oiliness had been absorbed and my hair feels cleaner. The best part is, there is no white residue left behind even without combing the hair. It makes me feel like I washed my hair even though I did not. That is the kind of feeling you want when using dry shampoo. The Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Dry Shampoo really blew me away.
Chelsea B.
New Albany
Love this stuff! No silicones ✔️ which is huge for me! After using this, I easily got 3 more days, and I have thick hair. It didn’t leave any residue I could see, and almost went on invisibly. I was continuously shaking this while using it, to make sure I didn’t get the residue. I’d easily buy this again!
Kristen M.
Tucson, AZ
I have super greasy and oily hair within 24 hours of washing it so I always wash my hair every day. I tried using this before bed and woke up with manageable hair! It wasn’t disgusting or stringy like it normally would be. It also smells so good and doesn’t leave the giant grey/white marks on your hair. Super effective but light. Love it!
Alexis S.
Hammond , IN
I have thick, frizzy, and curly hair that is sometimes unruly! I absolutely loved that this took the greasiness out of my hair and it is in a spray form so no lathering. I would purchase this again. I love the smell, I love how it makes my hair look and smell fresh!
Jackie W.
Fargo, ND
Smells like candy in a bottle. I'm so in love with this product I use this product in between washes and it defiantly makes my hair look so much better then before!
Addison C.
Monticello, IN
I got this for free to test from bzzagent and I love it. I have really thick hair and this dry shampoo does the best job. I go to the gym everyday and I use this when I’m done and my hair looks amazing. The best thing about this dry shampoo is that it doesn’t leave and powder behind because it’s invisible. It’s such an amazing product. I didn’t think a dry shampoo could make my hair feel so refreshed but it does.
Lindsay W.
I am a night shower girl, but sometimes when I have events to do at night, I work out mid-day. If I don't have time to wash my hair, I throw in some of the Garnier dry shampoo, put my dryer on the cool setting at the roots, and go! My hair smells great, the volume is there, and you would never know! In fact, I often get more compliments on these days, than on the days my hair is freshly done. I am a huge fan of all Garnier products, but especially this product!
Mali C.
I love this dry shampoo it smells so good! It also works really well and doesn't weigh down your hair. It also doesn't leave those white marks like some other dry shampoos leave. I use this product 2x a week and i will definitely be buying it again. Great product
Annie R.
Twin Falls, ID
I have ups and downs with this dry shampoo. I love the way it smells and after I get it in my hair and rub it in a bit it works well. The only complaint I have is that it makes my scalp feel very plugged up. Like I have loads of product in my hair, and for someone who doesn't use a lot of product that's a tough one.