Garnier Fructis Style Play Style Pliable Clay

Garnier Fructis® Play Style Pliable Clay, Strong With fruit micro-waxes Garnier Fructis Style Play Pliable Clay Strong is a new generation styling clay, that instantly provides strong hold and matte finish for shapes and textures with piecey definition.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Garnier Fructis Style Play Style Pliable Clay!
How would you rate this product?
Queen Creek , AZ
It smells good but didn't hold up on my boys hair. They have thick coarse hair. Its a nice consistency and great for a dry styled look that doesn't need a lot of hold. My boys hair looked as though they had no product at the end of their school day.
Syracuse, NY
This product was great at first but after about a month I found that it needs replacing. It becomes very waxy and heavy. It’s so affordable that this isn’t a big issue, and a very little goes a long way.
This is really hard to work into hair. I usually use creams so maybe I'm just not using it the way you are supposed to! It can make your hair look greasy or just not soak in right, so it isn't a natural pomade to keep frizz down or anything like that. I like the smell and the formula keeps hair down but doesn't look very good.
Amite, LA
As someone with thin hair that is always looking to make sure it stays moisturized and away from all possible damage I love a good hair mask every now and then the scoring game one is great it's super affordable and I can easily pick it up at Target or Walmart when I'm out running errands and need it.
El Sobrante, CA
I cannot recall if it was this exact product, but I do know it was a Garnier hair product unused for my short pixie cut. I would spike it up and/or comb it back and over for spunky looks and have it hold with one of garnier's pomades or putties.
Biloxi, MS
It just didn't work for me. I have a pixie cut and I love most of the garnier products so I just had to try this. Sadly enough it didn't do anything but leave my hair greasy and clunky. I didn't even use that much either.
Hemet, CA
I've used this product for years both off and on. It makes a great putty for "added volume" on limp hair... another thing I appreciate about the product is that the packaging has changed but the product remains the same.
Harlingen, TX
Far too thick it's very hard to use on thin hair we've had it so long it's probably not even good anymore. My son is the one who used it the most and he wasn't very fond of it I wouldn't buy it again
Dayton, OH
Its not too expensive l! It held my curls in all day & didn't leave my hair looking crazy! I have naturally deeezy hair it it helps take down the frostiness! It smells soooo good too!
Little Elm
This stuff is great for getting the style you want without having to message with your hair all day. I use it because it has a strong hold, great smell, fair price, and it gets the job done for me