BY GARNIER #43 in Hair Cream

Add texture and create piecey or out-of-bed looks

Get crafty! Add texture and create piecey or out-of-bed looks for all day De-Constructed style that looks done-yet-undone. Get touchable control and a subtle, satin finish that is non-tacky, not stiff or too coated.

HOW DOES IT WORK
Garnier Fructis Style Pixie Play Crafting Cream, with black fig, is a unique silky, sheer-texturizing paste that gives short hair definition and control without clumping hair or leaving it too slick or too shiny.

Ingredients: 1031367 C Aqua / Water / Eau, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale, Dimethicone, Pvp, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Ozokerite, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Stearic Acid, Peg-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Palmitic Acid, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille, Parfum / Fragrance, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Triethanolamine, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Peg-90m, Disodium Edta, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Citrus Grandis Extract / Grapefruit Fruit Extract, Ficus Carica Extract / Fig Extract, Xanthan Gum. F.i.l.# D162297/2

Usage: Scoop dime-size amount and apply to the ends or throughout damp or dry hair. Create movement and texture by placing hair in multiple directions.

• I've been looking for a crafting cream product for a whil...1 Answers
Angelina B.
Keene , NH
Garnier makes great products we all know but this one is a definite favorite for me ! Pixie play makes all the little fly always go away !!!! It also smells amazing 💙& keeps my hair looking healthy & beautiful as always ! This is perfect for after straightening you hair to just touch up the top and what not !
Deborah T.
Tampa, FL
This product is amazing i used to use this when i had short hair (my hair is wavy) and this stuff make my hair stay in place all day. No that i have longer hair i still use this to lay my baby hairs or when i do a ponytail. What i love so much about it is that doesn’t make your hair hard or anything. Your hair stays soft but in place al day.
Janina Q.
This product works semi well, it’s a little thicker than I’d like so yoirbhair doesn’t move as freely as it should. The scent was nice though and the price point was good. My hair is medium length and fine. I’d say there is room for improvement for this.
Wanda P.
Boyd, TX
Garnier Fructis Style Pixie Play Crafting Cream is one of my morning go tos. My hair was shaved and growing out. When it was 1/4 inch started using for styling. Held great. Now my hair is shoulder length and I use about twice a week for styling after getting out of shower if leaving my hair down. Love this product. Works great on curly hair for added texture.
Priscilla G.
Chuckey, TN
Excellent product, basically the only hair product my fiancee will happily use. It is a lighter cream so if you have issues with your hair getting oily too easily, this is a great product to use. It also only takes a tiny bit to do the job. My fiancee has medium length hair and she goes through one container every 2 months, so it's an amazing deal. If you subscribe to the product, it makes it even cheaper, so it's a ton of bang for the buck!
Brynn S.
Loved these products. I loved getting them and I always order more. Super easy to get and great price. Last awhile. Loved it! Worked great! No problems. Would recommend to everyone. I tell everyone about it.
Sarah H.
Gays, IL
Garnier . Love it! Super well made and always smells good while getting the job done! I would definitely recommend this hair product. In fact, I would recommend all garnier products. Love me some GF❤️
Sibyl M.
I wouldn’t say this product is the best but it is good up for styling naturally straight hair into like a ponytail or a high bun or low bun even if you’re just trying to Put down your fly always:
Lauren M.
I have super mixed emotions about this product. I have super long hair and actually purchased this product to help hold my roots up so I wouldn’t damage my hair as much with excessive back-combing. I purchased the 3 out of 5 and expected the hold to be much better than it is. I can’t use it on my roots any, I ended up using this product to smooth out fly-aways. Totally not what I think this product was intended for. But it works for me!
Annette P.
weslaco
This product is great but too tacky for my liking. It’s leaves my hair feeling very heavy. It smells amazing and feels great while putting it on. It does take a while too dry completely. I used a lot cause my hair is long.
Jennifer P.
Saline, MI
I've been looking for a crafting cream product for a while. I've heard good things about Pixie Play, anyone have any thoughts?

back