BY GARNIER

Add texture and create piecey or out-of-bed looks

Get crafty! Add texture and create piecey or out-of-bed looks for all day De-Constructed style that looks done-yet-undone. Get touchable control and a subtle, satin finish that is non-tacky, not stiff or too coated.

HOW DOES IT WORK
Garnier Fructis Style Pixie Play Crafting Cream, with black fig, is a unique silky, sheer-texturizing paste that gives short hair definition and control without clumping hair or leaving it too slick or too shiny.

Ingredients: 1031367 C Aqua / Water / Eau, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale, Dimethicone, Pvp, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Ozokerite, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Stearic Acid, Peg-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Palmitic Acid, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille, Parfum / Fragrance, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Triethanolamine, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Peg-90m, Disodium Edta, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Citrus Grandis Extract / Grapefruit Fruit Extract, Ficus Carica Extract / Fig Extract, Xanthan Gum. F.i.l.# D162297/2

Usage: Scoop dime-size amount and apply to the ends or throughout damp or dry hair. Create movement and texture by placing hair in multiple directions.

• I've been looking for a crafting cream product for a whil...1 Answers
Buy on kmart
Angelina B.
Keene , NH
Garnier makes great products we all know but this one is a definite favorite for me ! Pixie play makes all the little fly always go away !!!! It also smells amazing 💙& keeps my hair looking healthy & beautiful as always ! This is perfect for after straightening you hair to just touch up the top and what not !
Lauren M.
I have super mixed emotions about this product. I have super long hair and actually purchased this product to help hold my roots up so I wouldn’t damage my hair as much with excessive back-combing. I purchased the 3 out of 5 and expected the hold to be much better than it is. I can’t use it on my roots any, I ended up using this product to smooth out fly-aways. Totally not what I think this product was intended for. But it works for me!
Amanda M.
Shreveport, LA
This is one potty that I have used. It's a little bit sticky for what I like. The sent was great and it also had some nice Shine. It's not my favorite but it's definitely a top 10. Little less sticky. Would try again.
Alyssa C.
Just like the container says, it totally gives my pixie cut the "piecey out-of-bed look". Smells really good too! About a nickel size is all I need to do my 'do. Lasts all day for sure. I most certainly will be buying more when I run out. Since getting my hair cut short I've gone through a lot of different products and this one has found it's place in my product line up.
Ashley D.
This posit was super sticky. I don't do what it implied in deconstructing your short hair. It didn't Give you a messy but cute look. In fact, it really just weighed the hair down and didn't enhance any texture or layer. I probably won't be buying this again.
Christina E.
Gladstone, IL
This is literally the first hair product I've ever bought aside from dollar hairspray and I use it every day now! Found it in Walmart clearance for $2.50 and it was worth every penny. No greasy feel and it holds forever!
Allie M.
I went from mid back long hair to a pixie and was struggling trying to style my thick hair. This ads just enough to get my hair to go the direction I want without a crunchy feel. Great product.
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
I had just gotten a fresh short hair cut and was hoping to pick up something to add style and texture to my hair. Buying this was a mistake. The deconstructed style lasted maybe 20 minutes and then my hair went flat.
Valerie D.
Casa grande, AZ
This was OK but I really didn't enjoy the way my hair got so oily a few hours after I started sweating which was weird for me I tried it after that and it did it again
Valerie M.
This stuff is amazing! I have had a pixie cut for the past 2 years and have gone through plenty of products, high and low end and this one was my absolute favorite! My hair is curly and this helps keep the curls looking tamed while keeping the shorter straight parts sleeked and managed. It doesn't leave my hair greasy since I don't use a lot and it smells so good!
Jennifer P.
Saline, MI
I've been looking for a crafting cream product for a while. I've heard good things about Pixie Play, anyone have any thoughts?