BY GARNIER

Lock hair in order for a neat finished look. Garnier Fructis Style Order Power Hairspray For Men with Taurine + Citrus Complex resists humidity for a 24 hour extra strong hold and natural shine. The fast drying formula is never sticky or rigid and leaves no visible residue.

Ingredients: 1157529 Alcohol Denat., Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Dimethyl Ether, Aqua/Water/Eau, Va/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Taurine, Propylene Glycol, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Citrus Medica Limonum Extract/Lemon Fruit Extract. F.I.L. D162396/5

Usage: Hold can 8-12 inches from hair and spray lightly. Comb into place. Spray again as needed.

Nka k.
Charleston, SC
Love the Garnier Fructis Style Order Power Hairspray for Men
It's amazing!!!! Holds your hair still for ever.
A little goose a long way.
I got it on sale. But I would buy it again because is so worth it.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
I tried this and loved it. It was around $5-6 at target. It held my hair, didn’t make me want to choke , and didn’t make my hair hard like a helmet. It felt natural and did t weigh my hair down. Go get some; you won’t regret it.
Rolanda S.
Church Point, LA
It smells so good but it also holds the extra strength that I need for my very baby fine hair that falls 15 minutes after being done so this helps but also keeps my hair healthy.
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
Good but not Great
I bleach my hair blonde, so my hair is not in the best shape. It is very dry and damaged, which causes a lot of knots after washing my hair. I always have tangles in my hair even if I use conditioner. This product did help get the tangles out, however not in the most gentle way. It made it easier to brush them out, but there still was some pulling needed. It has a light fresh smell to it. I love that it is Silicone-free and paraben-free, and vegan. The product states to improve hair's smoothness and adds shine - the three times I used this product, I did not see this improvement. I will contain to use it and see if the health of my hair improves. Overall, I would recommend it to others, and I will continue to use it and see if I like it enough to purchase it.
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
This is the strongest hold hair spray I have ever tried. I am not too much of an up-do kind of woman, so I don't typically need hair spray. So a more flexible hold hairspray works just fine for me!
This is definitely recommended for the more professional career women or even proms/homecomings/ball events!
Amy L.
Palmdale, CA
Extreme hold, really means extreme hold. This lasts all day when I do my sleek pony or curl my hair. I also like the hold when I do my braids. I don't mind the scent it has, its just like any other hairspray. Love the hold, doesn't leave me white flakes.
Amara A.
Mesquite, TX
I love this hairspray because if it's used in moderation you hair will not be crunchy! It meats my expectations as I have 4c black extremely curly hair. It lasts all day to keep my curls in check and I would recommend !
Megan H.
Roanoke, VA
Like this product don't love it. While the product always smells amazing by this company, the hold of the product was more stiff and left my hair feeling not very clean. Yes there is room for improvement.
Melissa B.
Terrible!..so i know this is for men,but,i wanted to try it,i thought it would hold better than women hair sprays.I love the smell,its not too manly for me.Its fresh and light.It also feels really good spraying onto my hair,it also holds okay just not all day.It is not what i thought.The second it dries after spraying,it turns all white and flaky.Its annoying.I really was disappointed with it.Garnier is my favorite brand and a lot of their products are amazing!I guess this just isn't worth the money.i would not buy again.
Meagan B.
This stuff is practical and smells great! I bought some while I was at the store because my boyfriend asked me to pick something up to tame his wild hair lol so I came across this, and read that it gives a neat, finished look, it was so easy to use on him and did a great job of giving him hold but didn't make his hair feel tacky or sticky, I would recommend this to any dudes out there looking for a nice, flexible hold!