Garnier Fructis Style Mess Maker Power Putty uploaded by Yorlin C.Garnier Fructis Style Mess Maker Power Putty uploaded by Miriangelis E.Garnier Fructis Style Mess Maker Power Putty uploaded by Rose S.

BY GARNIER #89 in Hair Cream

Get the out of bed, messy look

• It's a new generation of styling putty with Taurine + Citrus Complex

• Get that out-of-bed, messy look with all-day strong hold. Non Flaking.

• For more looks, tips, and fun visit our Style Hub

How to use:

Scoop dime size amount of hair product. Rub styling wax between palms. Apply to hair and style.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Vp/Va Copolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Propylene Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Peg-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Cetyl Esters, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Triethanolamine, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Limonene, Linalool, Sodium Chloride, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, Taurine, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Ci 42090/Blue 1, Ci 17200/Red 33, Ci 19140/Yellow 5, Citrus Medica Limonum Extract/Lemon Fruit Extract.

Buy on Walmart*
Juliet M.
Highland
I bought this product for my brother in law who recently cut his hair. He had always used an axe hair gel, but complained about it flaking after it dried. After reading some reviews, I picked this up from amazon. It is amazing! It smells refreshing and has a really good hold to it. It doesn't flake through out the day or leave your hair feeling crispy. My only critique on this product is it's more of a liquid than a putty, resulting in a longer dry time than most hair gels I've tried. Other than that, it is fairly priced and a great product. Definitely worth a try.
Amber L.
Leland NC
Overall nice product just had better. I used this on the ends of my curls to plump them up and it did the trick, just don’t need a whole lot. Its not so pricy if you get it on sale and that’s the only time I would consider buying this again.
Brittany K.
Travis Afb, CA
This is a pretty good product for keeping down fly away hairs. Or to use for like styling. Holds pretty well. Lasts a few hours. I have blonde hair and its super thick and this works. The smell isnt too bad either.
Brynn S.
Loved these products. I loved getting them and I always order more. Super easy to get and great price. Last awhile. Loved it! Worked great! No problems. Would recommend to everyone. I tell everyone about it.
Amanda M.
Shreveport, LA
I love this putty for my course short hair. Brakes it up just right and makes it perfect but not sticky. I wear my hair short with lots of layers and brakes at the layers perfectly and even had some of the damage from bleaching. I definitely buy again
member-54762
Didn’t leave my hair feeling too gross to touch and also kept it in place during long hours at work. This was my go to styling pomade because of the effectiveness and scent. I always got compliments on how it smelled.
Vanessa A.
Woodbridge, VA
I like those, they are cheap, does not scratch the surface, last long, very affordable, effective and I’d always recommend to my friends! Great smell, not too strong at all. Everybody should try for sure!
Brianna F.
Use this on my son and it works good for kids as well! Smells really good just a little messy to get off your hands but I would recommend if you want something not too strong or hard
Wendi D.
My husband and boys use this and all love it. They will not use any other product in their hair because they swear by this. Makes their hair easy to work with and has a nice scent.
Kinley O.
Brooks, GA
i use this everyday. it doesn’t cause my hair to curl, and it has a really nice smelling tent to my hair. it doesn’t cost a lot. i have brown and really curly hair. there is room for improving my hair.
Ashley W.
Is this sticky?
Amanda S.
I'm looking for something to spike my sons hair. He has thick hair but short.. will this last longer than one hour? Also, does it leave residue (he has dark brown hair and I don't want it looking like dandruff once it dries or anything)