Garnier Fructis Style Mess Maker Power Putty uploaded by Yorlin C.Garnier Fructis Style Mess Maker Power Putty uploaded by Miriangelis E.Garnier Fructis Style Mess Maker Power Putty uploaded by Rose S.

BY GARNIER

Get the out of bed, messy look

• It's a new generation of styling putty with Taurine + Citrus Complex

• Get that out-of-bed, messy look with all-day strong hold. Non Flaking.

• For more looks, tips, and fun visit our Style Hub

How to use:

Scoop dime size amount of hair product. Rub styling wax between palms. Apply to hair and style.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Vp/Va Copolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Propylene Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Peg-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Cetyl Esters, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Triethanolamine, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Limonene, Linalool, Sodium Chloride, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, Taurine, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Ci 42090/Blue 1, Ci 17200/Red 33, Ci 19140/Yellow 5, Citrus Medica Limonum Extract/Lemon Fruit Extract.

Amber L.
Leland NC
Overall nice product just had better. I used this on the ends of my curls to plump them up and it did the trick, just don’t need a whole lot. Its not so pricy if you get it on sale and that’s the only time I would consider buying this again.
Brittany K.
Travis Afb, CA
This is a pretty good product for keeping down fly away hairs. Or to use for like styling. Holds pretty well. Lasts a few hours. I have blonde hair and its super thick and this works. The smell isnt too bad either.
Brynn S.
Loved these products. I loved getting them and I always order more. Super easy to get and great price. Last awhile. Loved it! Worked great! No problems. Would recommend to everyone. I tell everyone about it.
member-54762
Didn’t leave my hair feeling too gross to touch and also kept it in place during long hours at work. This was my go to styling pomade because of the effectiveness and scent. I always got compliments on how it smelled.
Samantha L.
Orem, UT
I like those, they are cheap, does not scratch the surface, last long, very affordable, effective and I’d always recommend to my friends! Great smell, not too strong at all. Everybody should try for sure! One thing I don’t like is when a hair product leaves my hair sticky, oily and stiff!! But Garnier Fructis Style Mess Maker does the total opposite!!! I love it and it leaves my hair shiny and smelling good!! Definitely recommend it!
Vanessa A.
Woodbridge, VA
Alexandra P.
Heather Z.
Rancho Cordova
pretty sure this is the one i have and it works great! i have wavy hair and it frizzes really easy i just apply a dime size of product to my hair and it works wonders and last so long since you only need a little every time!
carrie g.
Waldoboro
I loved this product when I had short hair. It was great for texturiding although it felt a little sticky. It's  good product for the price and my grandsons love it for their mohawks! My hairs too long now though.
Brianna F.
Use this on my son and it works good for kids as well! Smells really good just a little messy to get off your hands but I would recommend if you want something not too strong or hard
Ashley W.
Is this sticky?
Amanda S.
I'm looking for something to spike my sons hair. He has thick hair but short.. will this last longer than one hour? Also, does it leave residue (he has dark brown hair and I don't want it looking like dandruff once it dries or anything)

Walmart