BY GARNIER

Garnier created Fructis Style Hold & Flex Ultimate Control spray to provide long-lasting hold without stickiness or residue. It’s infused with bamboo extract to protect hair against the effects of humidity. The result is healthy-looking hair that moves naturally. So your style stays touchable—even  with moisture in the air—all day, every day.

Alyssa K.
College Sta, TX
For the price of this product it works very well. it is super affordable and actually holds my hair. Both my husband and I use the product every  morning. Also it smells fantastic. I usually pick it up at the grocery store and I would definitely recommend.
Hannah R.
I've been using this hairspray since high school and it has never let me down. It helps my hair hold a curl when needed, keeps my frizz at bay even in humid weather, and it doesn't make my hair crunchy. The spout gets a little clogged over time but nothing running under hot water can't fix. A solid purchase.
Racheal L.
Columbus
Does what I expected. The smell is nice as well, which is always a bonus. I don't have anything negative to say about this. It was effective! Perfect hold and doesn't have that hard, crunchy feel to your hair. I love to use this if I'm doing a braid! Just to keep the hair in place but not have it weighed down
Elise M.
Sauk Rapids, MN
I usually have issues due to thick hair, but this worked great for thick hair! Used for my sister's wedding and my hair held the entire night through pictures, dancing and drinking! Affordable as well. I would definitely recommend for either a daily use basis or for special events.
Elizabeth M.
This product is definitely a keeper. It's not only affordable but it works. Even In the most humid conditions I can count on the hair product to be effective. It's awesome when a hair spray can be this affordable and do the job of the higher end product.
Shara P.
After curling my hair, I like to use a lightweight, but long lasting hairspray. I initially liked the hold of this hairspray and my hair didn't look stiff, but after a couple of hours I noticed that my hair felt sticky and dry. It's a decent hairspray, but I've tried better!
Nathália C.
San Jose, CA
Best hairspray hands down! It helps hold curls in place throughout the day but doesn’t make hair stuff. Hair maintains a natural flow while maintaining the hair style. Now that I wear hijab, this spray helps me tame flyaways,
Lucia G.
Pasadena, TX
Wow, puedo decir que me gusta mucho su contenido y sobre todo la textura en que deja mi cabello, simplemente me encanta y es lo que espero y quiero en esta marca, ya que su calidad de producto lo vale, a comparación de otras marcas que dejan el pelo grado y para mi está Marquita no, deja tu cabello tan bien que por eso yo lo utilizo mucho a la hora de peinarme, así que si lo recomiendo es por eso que lo compro cuando ya no queda ni una sola gota de envase.
Danielle S.
Dover, DE
The smell of this hairspray is lovely however the hold of it, is not. It seems to work for only about an hour, at most. After that, curls fall flat and waves become straight. The price reflects the quality and I will not be repurchasing.
Shelby B.
Chatham, IL
This is my go to hair spay. I have baby fine hair that is very stubborn and doesn't like to stay put. This is the only one I've been able to get to work with my hair. It comes in attractive casing and is very affordable. Definitely recommend.