Garnier Fructis Style Hi-Rise Lift Root Booster uploaded by Jade's I.Garnier Fructis Style Hi-Rise Lift Root Booster uploaded by Cat D.

BY GARNIER

New. Weightless Root Lift. Cotton Flower. Garnier Fructis Style Hi-Rise Lift Get "Hi-Rise" root boosting with cotton flower to lift up flat, lifeless hair for volume and hold that lasts all-day.*. What Is Hi-Rise Lift Root Booster? A new generation lightweight spray gel that boosts hair with targeted root lift and height for maximum volume, fullness and long-lasting* hold without stickiness or buildup. How Does It Work? Garnier Fructis Sty.

Garnier Fructis Style Hi-Rise Lift Root Booster

Start your review of Garnier Fructis Style Hi-Rise Lift Root Booster!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I'd recommend using it in damp hair on the root in sections and blowing it out for amazing volume." in 1 review
  • "Leaves my hair smelling delicious but if you put to much it can make your hair very greasy" in 1 review
  • "Also, if you spray more than 2 sprays each section your hair will get crunchy so a little bit goes a long way." in 1 review
Purchased at: Walmart
This was a bad idea and J blame myself. I just loved Garnier Fructis so much I wanted to try this, but it was definitely not made for.my hair type. I have long, wavy, tangle prone demon hair that hates, gel, mousse, hair mist, hair spray and basically anything that is not leave in conditioner.
Scottsboro, AL
This is my stuff when I can get some extra hair stuff its my #1 I love apply it to my hair for them date nights or school functions not only does it give my hair lift but it smells great
Hemet , CA
I have extremely fine hair so I will try anything to get a little extra bounce and volume. Unfortunately this product just didn’t do it for me it just didn’t give me as much volume as I was looking and hoping for. It has a gel like consistency so even when I took a blow dryer to it, it didn’t do much. The scent is very pleasing but that’s about it.
I use thus all the time but I may need to find something else because I'm not going to pay the price I did this last time for this product. I used to get it through Amazon 3 bottles for at least $15.00 or less and I will continue to use it if I can get the same price. If I can't get the product cheaper than what I just did I will find something else.
Independence , OR
I give this 3 stars because it didn’t work for ME. It is very heavy and oily. I think it does a decent job and would work a lot better for the type of hair the girls in their commercials have ... Thick hair. Having very thin hair it made me look greasy.
San Diego, CA
I purchased this product last year I didn’t see much change in my roots . Would I repurchase it no because I like when you can see a change in your hair within 3 [email protected] using a product .
Corona , SD
I have short thick hair and without a root booster it’s very flat and lifeless. With Garnier root booster I can style my hair in the morning and get great lift throughout the whole day.
Cordova, TN
Love the affordability of GF products and how well they smell! This is a great option for a quick root rise that smells good and will leave your hair clean and shiny. Definitely recommend
Elmhurst , NY
This is like a spray gel. Leaves your hair feeling stiff and with residue. It does give you volume but the pump allows it hard to control the amount of product comes out
Ada
I really liked this product. It smells nice and isn't at all too expensive. It didn't make my hair feel too oily and I use it every time I feel that my hair needs it!

Garnier Fructis Style Hi-Rise Lift Root Booster

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email