Garnier Fructis Style Full Control Mousse 6.8 oz Mousse uploaded by Tricia D.

BY GARNIER

All day body and hold without stiffness. Shake well. Hold can upside down and dispense into palm. Apply evenly to damp hair. Blow dry or air dry. see more...

Xenia V.
River Grove
Cool hair texture nice product. It's. My go-to. Product. It is just affordable. Not expensive. Can be found at the drug store. I use it every day. Like gow effective it is on my curls. Very effective. I would recommend to others. Because. It is very smooth
Julie B.
Venetia, PA
Definitely worth it for the price. Inexpensive and can be purchased at the drug store. Easy to use and makes your hair stay put. The smell isn't overwhelming and it actually smells pleasant I recommend this.
Alicia K.
This product is very sticky and doesn't hold very long. It makes the hair stick to my hands while I'm applying and makes my hair stiff. It holds for about 3 hours but not in the humidity.
Avery A.
Fort Wayne, IN
I don't use this mousse much anymore but this was holy grail status for that crunchy mousse look in high school everyone loved! It has massive staying power and was one of the only mousses that would put body in my hair.
hannah p.
this product is amazing and dose such a good job and leaves your hair looking nice and not to oily it was a thousand times beter than expected. i found mine at my local target for an amzing price for the product its self. i loved this product and would totally recomend it.
Jamie K.
Cedar Park
I like the way it foams and goes in your hair. It doesn't have that strong of a hold but it's good if that's not what your going for. I like the smell and it helps keep it a little curly.
Malyn C.
Thick curly and coarse hair here. Keeps my hair under control in all my crazy work situations. It's great to know my hair will still look good at the end of the day
Michelle S.
Wilmington, MA
This stuff smells great and controls my crazy frizzy hair. It dosent make it feel crunchy and hard like other mousses do sometimes. If you're not looking to spend a ton of money this is a great product for the price
Lauren R.
Ypsilanti , MI
Works okay for a mousse. Doesn't really lock as well as you'd hope. I love the smell because it smells amazing just like the rest of their products. Just wish the mousse held a little bit longer for all day wear.
I used it with a flexinrod set and loved it. It want too heavy on my hair and my curls help up very well. They were also shiny in a super healthy way. The price was great and if super easy to use. I used less product than I would with others. Good product.