BY GARNIER #90 in Hairspray

With Natural Bamboo Extract Provides bounce-back hold Garnier Fructis Style Take control of your style!  Garnier Fructis Style, with fruit micro-waxes, gives you the power to create and control any style you want. What is Full Control Hairspray-Ultra Strong? It is a new generation styling product that finishes your style with an ultra firm hold that lasts all day long. How Does it Work? Garnier Fructis Style has powerful holding technologies with fruit micro-waxes.  It provides ultra long-lasting hold without stickiness or buildup. Control Your Style Full Control Styles: Use any one of the Garnier Fructis Style products before applying hairspray. Spray on slightly damp hair while styling.  Repeat to hold style. Spray on dry hair to finish any style. For best results use the Garnier Fructis System of shampoos and conditioners. Questions?   see more...

• I have thin hair that I curl. I need a strong hairspray that will...1 Answers
  • Does this hairspray work for frizzy curly hair? without making it...1 Answers
  • Does this hairspray flake easily? 1 Answers
Garnier Fructis Style Full Control Anti-Humidity Hairspray
  • "this hairspray stays on your hair all day long and it does not give you a white flanky look on your hair." in 1 review
  • "I have very long hair that tends to get frizzy in humid & rainy weather, but this is a life changer." in 1 review
Michealla M.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this everyday to put my hair in a sleek, parted, bun because I’m in the army. I love it because it didn’t make my hair feel to crunchy and kept it from getting ridiculously frizzy from taking off and putting on my pc. I cut all my hair off though...
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This spray acts as a hairspray and an anti humidity spray for me. On really humid days I spray The frizzy bits that stick up when I tie my hair in a pony tail. It is very gentle hairspray and doesn’t leave your hair hard like some sprays. I do still get a little humidity frizz, but my hair can be impossible
Emily D.
Huntington Park , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this hair spray. It leaves my hair smooth and awesome. Is not like the other ones that when you scratch it leaves your head white. Is long lasting. It also smells really good I really enjoy it.
Stephanie R.
Bridgeport, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Reasonably priced. Good hold, I have a pixie cut so I don't need hairspray to hold my hair completely down so this hold is perfect for me, it doesn't leave my hair stiff. Smells amazing as all their products do.
Courtney B.
Avondale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Helps keep frizz away and hair style in place. I usually spray it on to a hair brush and then brush it through my hair after I straighten it. I recommend this product and for the price you can't beat it.
Cierra M.
Kearneysville, WV
I can't express how impressed I am with this product. I've never liked aerosols, so I was excited to find something in a pump bottle. Even if it clogs, all I have to do is rinse the sprayer with hot water and it works fine again. My hair has never curled very well, which is why I always relied on overnight curlers when my hair is slightly damp. I tried spritzing a little on 5-10 minutes before removing my curlers. To my surprise, my curls lasted all of day 1 and when i woke up on day 2, it was still pretty wavy and with little to no frizz. On day 2, I wore my hair up in a clip. When I took my hair down and even when I woke on day 3, my hair still had a nice wavy look without frizz. (Please note that I shower daily, but can only wash my hair every 2-3 days due to a skin condition). In addition to how well this product holds, my hair was not stiff or hard. I could still run my fingers through my hair and it felt soft. I can't wait to see what it does in the summer heat.
Jessica P.
Howell, MI
The Humidity in my house sucks. So I am always battling my hair that's why 75% of the time it is up. When it isn't up and I am going out I always use this gem. It makes your hair so easy to style, gives good hold to your hair and when you have weather issues like the state of Michigan it is a blessing. I highly recommend it to everyone and you really don't need to use much a little goes a long way.
Vanessa S.
Los Angeles , CA
I have tried a lot of hairsprays but this one is my second favorite! I love all of the granier hairsprays because not only are they anti-humidity, they are long lasting, and they smell amazing! I used to use Aussie a lot but they leave a very strong hairspray chemical smell in your hair && the this hairsprays smells sort of like shampoo!
Emma J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great hairspray. I love that it's in a non aerosol bottle! It smells great, nice and fruity. It works well and never leaves my hair sticky or feeling like straw. It's a great price and easy to find in store. If you're looking for a new hair spray check this one out!
Carol C.
Hamilton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just got this yesterday so had to try it out and I paired it with their #RootAmpMouse. It smells amazing and works just like the way more expensive sprays and lifts. This was in the expensive side but as I always do.... I had to coupon it. Give them both a try especially if your hair ya thin super fine or just needs some Root AmP!!!!
Megan K.
Upper Sandusky, OH
Does this product actually work?
Gynelle P.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have fine frizzy hair does really work because I'll buy it asap I'm looking for one
Jennifer W.
Saint Albans, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this hairspray flake easily?
Ayssa C.
Mcallen, TX
Does this hairspray work for frizzy curly hair? without making it feel to stiff?
Debbie R.
Louisburg, NC
I have thin hair that I curl. I need a strong hairspray that will hold the style but not make it stiff. Would this be something you would recommend to me?