BY GARNIER #71 in Hairspray

With Natural Bamboo Extract Provides bounce-back hold Garnier Fructis Style Take control of your style!  Garnier Fructis Style, with fruit micro-waxes, gives you the power to create and control any style you want. What is Full Control Hairspray-Ultra Strong? It is a new generation styling product that finishes your style with an ultra firm hold that lasts all day long. How Does it Work? Garnier Fructis Style has powerful holding technologies with fruit micro-waxes.  It provides ultra long-lasting hold without stickiness or buildup. Control Your Style Full Control Styles: Use any one of the Garnier Fructis Style products before applying hairspray. Spray on slightly damp hair while styling.  Repeat to hold style. Spray on dry hair to finish any style. For best results use the Garnier Fructis System of shampoos and conditioners. Questions?   see more...

• I have thin hair that I curl. I need a strong hairspray that will...1 Answers
  • Does this hairspray work for frizzy curly hair? without making it...1 Answers
  • Does this hairspray flake easily? 1 Answers
Garnier Fructis Style Full Control Anti-Humidity Hairspray
  • "this hairspray stays on your hair all day long and it does not give you a white flanky look on your hair." in 1 review
  • "I have very long hair that tends to get frizzy in humid & rainy weather, but this is a life changer." in 1 review
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Guerneville, CA
After going through Chemotherapy and losing all of my hair, I couldn't wait for it to grow back... never could I imagine the change in my hair once it did grow back. My hair grew back more coarse and frizzy. This hairspray, the aerosol version, works amazingly for smoothing out my hair, and taming all the frizz and fly-aways, especially when my hair seems to be more tempermental now to environmental temperature change. I love the smell... it is absolutely intoxicating, and yet not overpowering like most hair sprays. Most importantly... it doesn't leave behind a sticky residue on the hair!!
Jacie F.
Jacie F.
Punta Gorda, FL
I have long thin hair but lots of it. It doesn't hold curls very long so I thought I would give this hair spray a shot. It held my curls really well for the first 2 hours or so with out making my hair stiff or tacky. However once I stepped outside the curls fell within 30 minutes. An hour later my hair was back to it's natural semi straight self just with out the frizz. For frizz control this works great. Anything other than that not so much.
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Dracut, MA
The only hairspray I trust. I've been using this for almost 6 years and I never looked back. This hair spray will literally hold your hair in place through everything! Even when the wind is blowing in your face at 50mph. Also, it's flexible so your hair doesn't harden and it doesn't leave any noticeable residue in your hair. I definitely recommend!
Audrie C.
Audrie C.
Carlsbad, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their hair sprays! They work so well and hold up so well too. I have thick hair and it is hard for it to stay put when being up. I use this during clinicals for nursing school when I have to where my hair back and my hair stays put all throughout the day where I don't have to worry about reapply hairspray.
Aleyah L.
Aleyah L.
This hairspray has pros and cons to it and it's not really that bad . The pros are that this hairspray holds my thick hair extremely good and I love the smell . The cons of it is it makes my hair crispy and I don't really like that but I will try the different kinds of levels like the strengthness.
Lizbeth R.
Lizbeth R.
I have been using this product for the past two weeks, and I love it. This is the best hair spray I have ever tried. Not only does it hold my hair in place, but it also spells amazing and makes my hair feel clean. I have tried other hair sprays and nothing compares to how much I like this one.
Mindy L.
Mindy L.
Corning, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
First let me start with the positives: It smells AMAZING! It also sprays really evenly. okay, now the negative: it doesn't hold well at all. Maybe I'm just use to stiffer hairspray but this stuff just didn't work all that great. I still keep it around though cause it smells so darn good lol.
Deanna B.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the hairspray I constantly repurchase because it is just that good. It holds everything in place for hours. I don't have extremely frizzy hair, so I can't talk on that part much except that the fly-aways and small amount I do have are kept in place and under control.
Kenia C.
Kenia C.
New york, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not s big fan of hairspray but I saw this on clearance and I tried it because of the anti-humidity. It was no good for my hair. Wherever I sprayed it left my hair feeling sticky and lumpy, and the next day my hair had some white sticky residue. Would not recommend.
Savanna R.
Savanna R.
Bella Vista, AR
I live in an incredibly humid environment. I have to have hair sprays that stop the ridiculous amount of frizz I get. This hairspray is really great. The only reason I gave it four stars is because I have to reapply during the day. Other than that, it's fantastic!
Gynelle P.
Gynelle P.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have fine frizzy hair does really work because I'll buy it asap I'm looking for one
Megan K.
Megan K.
Upper Sandusky, OH
Does this product actually work?
Debbie R.
Debbie R.
Louisburg, NC
I have thin hair that I curl. I need a strong hairspray that will hold the style but not make it stiff. Would this be something you would recommend to me?
Ayssa C.
Ayssa C.
Mcallen, TX
Does this hairspray work for frizzy curly hair? without making it feel to stiff?
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Saint Albans, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this hairspray flake easily?