BY GARNIER #50 in Hairspray

Ultra-strong hold over any style

Our first-ever hairspray with bamboo extract and anti-humidity protection for 24-hour, bounce-back hold and natural, healthy-looking movement - even in 90% humidity.

Why Bamboo?
Selected for its strength, suppleness and resilience, bamboo bends but never breaks. This formula keeps you in control of your style with frizz control and bounce-back hold that lasts all day.

What is Full Control Hairspray?
Garnier Fructis Style Full Control Hairspray is a versatile hairspray that gives you ultra strong hold over any style - even with moisture in the air - all day, every day.

How to use:

Hold can 10-12 inches from hair and spray in even, all-around motion.

Aqua / Water / Eau, Dimethyl Ether, Alcohol Denat., Polyester-5, Polyurethane-6, Parfum / Fragrance, Glycerin, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Amyl Cinnamal, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract.

• I've been wanting to try this but I wasn't sure how it sm...2 Answers
  • I have thin hair that I curl. I need a strong hairspray t...1 Answers
  • Does this hairspray work for frizzy curly hair? without m...1 Answers
Garnier Fructis Style Full Control Anti-Humidity Aerosol Hairspray
  • "this hairspray stays on your hair all day long and it does not give you a white flanky look on your hair." in 1 review
  • "I have very long hair that tends to get frizzy in humid & rainy weather, but this is a life changer." in 1 review
Angelique N.
Washington, DC
Love this hairspray! I'm not a major hairspray junkie, but on the occasions that I have heat-styled my hair and I'm planning on having a night on the town this is invaluable for helping my hair hold up to drinking, dancing and living my life like it's golden. I like that it doesn't have too overwhelming of a scent and it doesn't leave my hair feeling so dry and crunchy that I want to wash it out as soon as I walk into the door.
Andrea A.
Rockford
“Ahhhh” now my favorite hair spray, the fruitiness smell of this makes my mouth water, for the good or bad.with the bamboo added in makes it feel like your standing in the middle of bamboo fields by pandas! I’d recommend this to any one I know. It does have a lesser hold to it but if anyone’s like me that’s okay! I’m in love with how this product is and wouldn’t change a thing about it.
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I love all of Garnier hair products! They are simply the best.
This hair spray is no different. It's long lasting holds strong.
And has a Pleasant soft smell.
If your looking for a strong hair spray this is for you best hair spray ever.
Maggie O.
Belle Mead, NJ
I really like this hairspray! The scent is nice, and it keeps a hold for all day long.  It isn't too heavy or gives you the crunchy feeling on your hair.  I think it's great for the price, and definitely is the best hairspray from this brand!  Definitely would recommend.
Samantha G.
Salisbury, NC
One day I ran out of hair spray and ran to the store to get some. The store didnt have my usual brand so I got this kind. I have to say it is a good hair spray. It gives all day hold without making my hair hard and weighed down. Great quality for the money
Mollie W.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This is the hairspray we have always used! I love that it’s not an Aerosol so it doesn’t harm the environment! It works pretty well and smells a lot better than others I’ve tried! But I don’t use hairspray that often at all
Jessica E.
I think this hairspray has a great hold to it, not too crunchy. Great price, on sale all the time. Affordable and compares to others in the drugstore. Not a big floral scent. Definitely would repurchase and recommend.
Hannah B.
South Point, OH
this hairspray doesn’t work!!! i used this while at the beach with 90% humidity and my hair still frizzed up within minutes!! i used this before i straightened my hair and after and it still was frizzy
lisa c.
Love this hairspray. Makes my curls nicer and it holds for most of the day. I have super damaged hair but I use this brand hairspray and gel to style my hair some days
Lucy P.
Parsons, WV
This is one of the best hairsprays! This helps reduce flyaways. I would absolutely recommend this hairsprays for anyone who suffers from flyaways or wants to make their look last longer.
Elizabeth V.
I've been wanting to try this but I wasn't sure how it smells.
Gynelle P.
Orlando, FL
I have fine frizzy hair does really work because I'll buy it asap I'm looking for one
Megan K.
Upper Sandusky, OH
Does this product actually work?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Does anyone else notice it leaves behind a stickiness?
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Does this work pretty well for thick hair?