Garnier Fructis Style Frizz Guard Anti-Frizz Dry Spray, 3.1 Oz, 6 Pack

by Garnier Fructis Hair Care

Garnier Fructis Style Frizz Guard Anti-Frizz Dry Spray, 3.1 Oz, 6 Pack , UPC- 603084495498

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Garnier Fructis Style Frizz Guard Anti-Frizz Dry Spray, 3.1 Oz, 6 Pack!
Ashland
Works well for those on the go days. I have dry frizzy hair and it works well. I have tried other brands and they simply don't work.
Brookhaven, GA
It smells nice but does not really do anything. I feel like my hair looked just as dull as it did before I put it in.
Ocean Gate, NJ
Love love love all summer long! I live at the jersey shore I have frizzy curly hair this is a miracle spray
Oklahoma City, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Ive used this a couple of times and it’s okay. It’s helps with the frizz at first but not for a long time. At least for me. It smells good at least!

Looking for your answer?