BY GARNIER #43 in Hairspray

Instantly helps eliminate frizz, static & flyaways

Dreaming of taming unpredictable frizz? Frizz Guard Anti-Frizz Dry Spray instantly zaps away frizz, static and flyaways anytime, anywhere. Tame & go!

HOW DOES IT WORK
Our lightweight, water-free and paraben-free formula,with Argan Oil from Morocco, helps seal strands to eliminate frizz caused by humidity or dryness. Hassle-free.

Ingredients: 477091 Butane, Alcohol Denat., Propane, Quaternium-91, Peg-8 Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Diisopropyl Adipate, Limonene, Pa Nt Henol , L in a Lool , Pa R F Um/ Fragrance, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ce Trimonium Methosulfate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Amyl Cinnamal. F.i.l.# D190413/1

Usage: Use after styling or any time throughout the day when frizz, static and flyaways occur. Shake well. Spray evenly onto dry hair where needed. Brush through.

Nely S.
Brooklyn
This helps my hair and it helps Tame my hair and helps  my hair  not frizz  and it did reach my expectations  and it is a great productos and it also smells  good it is  a bit effective and it helps  my hair alot   and yes i would recommend this to others  it helps alot and it would help the like it helped me
SOPHIA T.
Raymondville, TX
I have dry, color-treated, coarse, curly hair and rarely do I straighten it.  When I have straightened it, i use this Frizz Guard and it really does tame the frizz.  I had purchased this solely for the times that I would straighten my hair, but then I decided to use it on my day 3 hair because of all the flyaway and frizz.  The only product I use on my hair is mousse and rarely hair spray.  This product didn't work so well for my curly hair (insert sad face here).  It left it feeling mildly (and yes, only mildly) greasy.  But greasy enough for me to not use.  This product I think maybe suited best for those with straight or wavy hair.
Megan D.
Cleveland , OH
Pretty useful and good quality. Does what it says, definitely gets rid of frizz. And you know we all hate frizzy hair. I would recommend this product to anyone with frizz and with any hair type. I love this stuff more because of the smell! Bonus points for the scent. Overall good product, makes hair look smooth.
Alyssa B.
Columbus
While this product smelled fantastic it was not long lasting at all. My hair is wavy, not even a super curly frizzy mess. My little baby hairs tend to come alive in the humidity and I look like I have devil horns. I was sure to lather them up with this product. It lasted for an hour. Bummed.
Jennifer Z.
Oxford
This product is great it helps tame the frizz in my hair even in the humidity and is inexpensive. I like that it’s anti-static too because in the winter I’m complete static.  I’m so glad I found a product like this. I hightly recommend others use it too!
Mai M.
With my curly hair, I get so much frizz! I like that this is a dry spray since it doesn't make my hair oily. I have really enjoyed using this. It has helped with some of my flyways! The price was pretty good! I got it at the target.
Linda S.
Metairie
Nope do not do it. If u have thin hair okay it might help and it smells great but the hair spray does not hold n the oil just makes hair extra oily and the cream makes it extra sticky do not recommend.
Daleshia M.
Abbeville , SC
This prod I kept my hair from frizzing up as quickly as it would. It's also a great holding spray for your hair. It doesn't have a bad smell or anything. I have natural, thick coarse hair!
Jennifer R.
Gardena, CA
I have very curly frizzy hair and this spray helps so much with the control of the frizz. It smells great and doesnt leave my hair feeling covered in product, its very light on my hair
Tori M.
P C Beach, FL
I love a good hairspray & this Garner anti-frizz product does not disappoint whatsoever. The formula is wonderful, it sprays evenly and never gets that overly stiff feel. It leaves my locks looking lovely! It also has great "stay-put" power; it lasts through even the longest days. Perfect product!
Jamie B.
North Attleboro, MA
How do you receive free samples in the mail
Ashley S.
Derry, PA
Does this really keep the static hair away??
Gabby M.
How does your hair feel after using this product?
Janie A.
Does this product leave it too crunchy and flaky after use?
Leslie Z.
Do you guys have any other hair products like this one ?