Garnier Fructis Style Flat Iron Perfector Straightening Mist

Seals In Smoothness And Shine For 48 Hours

Style And Protect! Get A 48h Straight Finish And Heat Protection For The Perfect Sleek Style With Garnier Fructis Style Flat Iron Perfector Straightening Mist. Paraben Free.

How Does It Work

This Powerful Paraben-free Straightening Mist With Argan Oil From Morocco Provides Heat Protection From Your Styling Tools, While Taming Frizz To Seal In Smoothness And Shine For A Lasting, Sleek Finish.

How To Use :

Spray Mist Evenly On Dry Hair And Immediately Flat Iron.

Ingredients :

1031268 C Aqua/Water/Eau, Alcohol Denat., Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Vp/Va Copolymer, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Argania Spinosa Oil/Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyquaternium-16, Polyquaternium-6, Xylose, Dimethicone Peg-7 Phosphate, Limonene, Linalool, Propylene Glycol, Parfum

Is this the best for your hair?
How well do they work?
Does this help keep your hair straight after using this with a flatiron?
Start your review of Garnier Fructis Style Flat Iron Perfector Straightening Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“While it smells good, I don't use it very much compared to my salon brand heat protectant that seems to actually work better ” in 14 reviews
“The Garnier brand smells great, doesn't leave my hair with a weird sticky feeling (like the other did), gives me a nice healthy shine and isn't going to break the bank!” in 12 reviews
“...much it makes your hair kind of hard other than that this is what i use every time i straighten/ blow dry/ curl or crimp my hair.” in 11 reviews
“...product which i've been using for a long time now, it doesn't make your hair greasy and it gives your hair a smooth shine after running the straightener over it.” in 8 reviews
“this product smells good and makes your hair look shinny and feels smooth after straightening it i always buy this product works perfect helps the frizz too ” in 7 reviews
As long as I use a light hand it won't make my hair stringy or greasy, and it does a great job at making it easier to flat iron my hair. I can't say that it lasts for 48 hours, but it does go a full day with no problem. Smells wonderful!
Bellevue, NE
I have gone through multiple bottles of this and love using it! I have alot of hair that get flyaways very easily and this keeps it smooth all day no matter how humid it gets. Which is wonderful since I live in a very humid place. It does have a very good smell that's subtle.
Cohutta, GA
I love the smell of garnier products! I am usually always pleased with their products. However my hair tends to get oily really easy, so When I used this my hair looks oily. That’s the only downside. It makes my hair smell so good, and look shiny. But it may be too much shine
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I've been using this heat protector when I straighten my hair I am in love with the results it gives me it also has a nice scent to it,and the price isn't to high or low for the results of it but I would definitely recommend this to anyone,and would totally but it again myself
This is a staple for me to have, I don't know how long I've used this but I've tried many and different products and always come back to this one. If you do spray to much, your hair can get oily so it's just spraying the right amount.
pemberton
I like this product and despite the size it goes a long way. I would give it 5 stars but I don’t like the smell after flat ironing my hair and it does feel a little sticky. It’s an effective product and I would buy it again as plan B if I can’t find a good heat protectant.
Yuma, AZ
It keeps my hair smelling great during the day or night. It feels refreshing on my head and I received many compliments from my boyfriend. Makes me smell good and gives me shine and volume all together. I will purchase again it’s a must have I definitely recommend 10/10
Visalia, CA
Great smell to a protector! I will say it did prevent some damage to my hair but I still don't think it's a 100% preventative product. It also didn't help with keeping my hair stay straight. But in it's defense hardly anything will keep my hair straight after a night out.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
New Lexington, OH
Garnier Fructis Style Flat Iron Perfector Straightening Mist uploaded by Kayla J.
Garner Fructis Sleek and Shine does exactly what it says - makes your hair sleek and shiny when you straighten it! While doing so it also protects your hair from the the harsh heat. This is a repeat buy for me forever!
Farmingdale, NJ
I absolutely love this product. I received this free from Influenster to test and couldn't be more happy with it. I feel safe knowing that my hair is protected from the heat and is left looking sleek and shiny and smelling amazing.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Aston, PA
6 months ago
Kristen N. how do you use this?
Shreya P. • 2 months ago
i spray it on damp hair before i blow dry. or if my hair is dry, then i spray it on dry hair before i use the curling wand or straightener. i know it says straight hair on the bottle but i use it more for its heat protectant properties, then just exclusively for straight hair.
Elberfeld , IN
a year ago
Dayana V. • a year ago
Great protectant for heat on your hair. Doesn’t leave your hair super oily.