Garnier Fructis Style Flat Iron Perfector Straightening Mist

Seals In Smoothness And Shine For 48 Hours

Style And Protect! Get A 48h Straight Finish And Heat Protection For The Perfect Sleek Style With Garnier Fructis Style Flat Iron Perfector Straightening Mist. Paraben Free.

How Does It Work

This Powerful Paraben-free Straightening Mist With Argan Oil From Morocco Provides Heat Protection From Your Styling Tools, While Taming Frizz To Seal In Smoothness And Shine For A Lasting, Sleek Finish.

How To Use :

Spray Mist Evenly On Dry Hair And Immediately Flat Iron.

Ingredients :

1031268 C Aqua/Water/Eau, Alcohol Denat., Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Vp/Va Copolymer, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Argania Spinosa Oil/Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyquaternium-16, Polyquaternium-6, Xylose, Dimethicone Peg-7 Phosphate, Limonene, Linalool, Propylene Glycol, Parfum

Is this the best for your hair?
How well do they work?
Does this help keep your hair straight after using this with a flatiron?
Start your review of Garnier Fructis Style Flat Iron Perfector Straightening Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“While it smells good, I don't use it very much compared to my salon brand heat protectant that seems to actually work better ” in 14 reviews
“The Garnier brand smells great, doesn't leave my hair with a weird sticky feeling (like the other did), gives me a nice healthy shine and isn't going to break the bank!” in 12 reviews
“...much it makes your hair kind of hard other than that this is what i use every time i straighten/ blow dry/ curl or crimp my hair.” in 11 reviews
“...product which i've been using for a long time now, it doesn't make your hair greasy and it gives your hair a smooth shine after running the straightener over it.” in 8 reviews
“this product smells good and makes your hair look shinny and feels smooth after straightening it i always buy this product works perfect helps the frizz too ” in 7 reviews
Marietta, GA
Not the biggest fan of this product. I don’t normally use heated hair tools for my hair. It doesn’t seem to protect my hair whenever I do use a hair straightener. I’m not quite sure what to expect, but whenever I do use this product, my hair is always left smelling burnt and I don’t find that too flattering. My mom does use this product and she herself loves it. Not really for me though.
I've been using this product for 3 years now and the only way I know it works is when I go get my hair cut and the hair stylist tells me my hair is in great condition (despite me using flat irons and blow dryers) and that my ends aren't damaged! I use this right before placing the hot iron on my hair strands. It's also really affordable and it doesn't stink!
Garnier Fructis Style Flat Iron Perfector Straightening Mist uploaded by Shreya P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
heat protection is a must for your hair before you use anyyyy heat appliances. think of it as sunscreen for your hair. i didn't realize how bad my hair was getting when i didn't use heat protector. this one is perfect not just for straight hair but for curly/wavy. just spray some on on damp or dry hair before adding heat and your hair will thank you!
blue island , IL
I love Guarnere products but this one does just doesn't work for me I tried to apply it in before I straighten my hair and it did not go well my hair almost got stuck to the straightener and it did not work out for me but if it works out for you that's amazing because it does smell really really good like all the garnier Products
Garnier Fructis Style Flat Iron Perfector Straightening Mist uploaded by Teresa L.
I really tried to like this product but it just wasn’t the right product for me. It made my hair extremely oily, greasy looking, flat and lifeless. On the plus side it does smell amazing and is affordable. But I will not buy this flat iron spray again.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
The flat iron protection from Garnier fructis is really good it really work I have curly hair and very thick and really gave me the protection and the sleekingness that promise however for curly thick hair you have to follow the instructions very carefully so you can achieve the same result that they promise.
Fort Sill, OK
This product smells so amazing and works SO WELL! I hadn’t been using anything when i straighten my hair so when I used this the first time i was AMAZED. It made my hair straighter with less work from the flat iron, and totally controlled the frizz for days. And it’s so cheap! I’ll never not use this!
Spray this product before I iron my hair and it’s exactly what my hair type needs before applying heat to it. My hair is susceptible to breakage and split ends and this helps prevent further damage to it. Product smells great and helps mask the smell the straightening iron gives your hair after using.
Suwanee
Garnier Fructis Style Flat Iron Perfector Straightening Mist uploaded by Kylie Z.
This product is so amazing! When I straighten my hair it adds a nice shine, and keeps my hair healthy so I don’t have to worry about the damage as much, it mists very evenly and has a pleasant smell. I really love this product!Garnier Fructis Style Flat Iron Perfector Straightening Mist
Hayden, AL
I’ve actually heard bad things about Garnier for your hair in general. It causes a buildup of film on the strands. So I’m hesitant to use this anymore. I have long straight hair already and the only thing this does is make it smell better. Wouldn’t recommend purchasing because it’s just average.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Aston, PA
6 months ago
Kristen N. how do you use this?
Shreya P. • 2 months ago
i spray it on damp hair before i blow dry. or if my hair is dry, then i spray it on dry hair before i use the curling wand or straightener. i know it says straight hair on the bottle but i use it more for its heat protectant properties, then just exclusively for straight hair.
Elberfeld , IN
a year ago
Dayana V. • a year ago
Great protectant for heat on your hair. Doesn’t leave your hair super oily.