Garnier Fructis Style Flat Iron Perfector Straightening Mist

Seals In Smoothness And Shine For 48 Hours

Style And Protect! Get A 48h Straight Finish And Heat Protection For The Perfect Sleek Style With Garnier Fructis Style Flat Iron Perfector Straightening Mist. Paraben Free.

How Does It Work

This Powerful Paraben-free Straightening Mist With Argan Oil From Morocco Provides Heat Protection From Your Styling Tools, While Taming Frizz To Seal In Smoothness And Shine For A Lasting, Sleek Finish.

How To Use :

Spray Mist Evenly On Dry Hair And Immediately Flat Iron.

Ingredients :

1031268 C Aqua/Water/Eau, Alcohol Denat., Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Vp/Va Copolymer, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Argania Spinosa Oil/Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyquaternium-16, Polyquaternium-6, Xylose, Dimethicone Peg-7 Phosphate, Limonene, Linalool, Propylene Glycol, Parfum

Does this help keep your hair straight after using this with a flatiron?
Does this spray make your hair oily?
[user:kristenn71ad] how do you use this?
Start your review of Garnier Fructis Style Flat Iron Perfector Straightening Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“While it smells good, I don't use it very much compared to my salon brand heat protectant that seems to actually work better ” in 14 reviews
“The Garnier brand smells great, doesn't leave my hair with a weird sticky feeling (like the other did), gives me a nice healthy shine and isn't going to break the bank!” in 12 reviews
“...much it makes your hair kind of hard other than that this is what i use every time i straighten/ blow dry/ curl or crimp my hair.” in 11 reviews
“...product which i've been using for a long time now, it doesn't make your hair greasy and it gives your hair a smooth shine after running the straightener over it.” in 8 reviews
“this product smells good and makes your hair look shinny and feels smooth after straightening it i always buy this product works perfect helps the frizz too ” in 7 reviews
As a gal with naturally curly hair, I’ve been straightening my hair for years. I’ve tried so many different types of heat protectant on my hair. It protects my hair and has a really great scent! The price is a really great pro, but I’ve liked other protectants better.
Tacoma, WA
Garnier Fructis Style Flat Iron Perfector Straightening Mist uploaded by Amadis L.
Made my hair feel super soft and shine!! Wasn't heavy feeling and perfect price as I got two products for $7!!! Has a great sent which is hard to find with hair products!! I will be keeping this on my shelf!!!
Marshfield, MA
This product does what it says it does. It smells amazing even after putting heat on it. I have thick, black hair and it doesn't leave any white residue or anything like that. This bottle has lasted me almost 3 months as well!
Orlando, FL
Garnier Fructis Style Flat Iron Perfector Straightening Mist uploaded by Theresa B.
My hair is super curly like if there was a 5c that would be me lolz I had used this faithfully since 2009 and have been in love ever since, for girls with curly fro who give up on their hair and just turn to wash and go's this will have you frizzy no more try it! It's good stuff
Simpsonville, SC
This is good for thick or dry hair types, and I wouldn't use much for fine or oily hair. This will last, but it made my hair a bit too shiny for my taste. I have to use less than what it recommends for my hair not to look greasy.
Sanford, NC
By far one of my favorite heat protectors! Just love how it Protects my hair from any damages that the heat from the straightener may cause. It's not too expensive either which is perfect. I would recommend it to others who want to protect their hair from heat, love this!
Bethlehem, PA
I use this before I flat iron my hair. I section my hair into parts and spray this on my ends before I straighten. Seems to work well and adds softness and shine to my hair. It also smells really good and is very affordable. Definitely my go to heat protector spray.
I do like this product and use it on the rare occasion that I  choose to straighten my hair. I like the smell and how it does not flake for leave white residue. For the price this is a good product and I recommend it to anyone that flat irons their hair.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
It's a little too greasy for my hair but I really liked the scent. I like that it would control frizz and also be a heat protectant. It just made my hair dirty from the first day so that was a big no for me. It was very inexpensive and I got it at my grocery store.
This smells great and I wanted to love this product, but it made my hair look more oily than it did shiny. It’s definitely a great deal for the affordable price. I do Think it helped protect it from heat, but be sure to use sparingly and comb through your hair.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...