BY GARNIER #1 in Hair Mists

Seals In Smoothness And Shine For 48 Hours

Style And Protect! Get A 48h Straight Finish And Heat Protection For The Perfect Sleek Style With Garnier Fructis Style Flat Iron Perfector Straightening Mist. Paraben Free.

How Does It Work

This Powerful Paraben-free Straightening Mist With Argan Oil From Morocco Provides Heat Protection From Your Styling Tools, While Taming Frizz To Seal In Smoothness And Shine For A Lasting, Sleek Finish.

How To Use :

Spray Mist Evenly On Dry Hair And Immediately Flat Iron.

Ingredients :

1031268 C Aqua/Water/Eau, Alcohol Denat., Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Vp/Va Copolymer, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Argania Spinosa Oil/Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyquaternium-16, Polyquaternium-6, Xylose, Dimethicone Peg-7 Phosphate, Limonene, Linalool, Propylene Glycol, Parfum

Garnier Fructis Style Flat Iron Perfector Straightening Mist
  • "While it smells good, I don't use it very much compared to my salon brand heat protectant that seems to actually work better " in 14 reviews
  • "The Garnier brand smells great, doesn't leave my hair with a weird sticky feeling (like the other did), gives me a nice healthy shine and isn't going to break the bank!" in 12 reviews
  • "works great and does do its job but i feel like if you spray to much it makes your hair kind of hard other than that this is what i use every time i straighten/ blow dry/ curl or crimp my hair." in 11 reviews
  • "I am the kind of person that doesn't like to put heat on my hair but with this product which i've been using for a long time now, it doesn't make your hair greasy and it gives your hair a smooth shine after running the straightener over it." in 8 reviews
  • "this product smells good and makes your hair look shinny and feels smooth after straightening it i always buy this product works perfect helps the frizz too " in 7 reviews
Krysta H.
Lake Orion, MI
I found this product while I was looking for a different flat iron product and decided to try this out since the one I wanted wasn’t in the store I was at. I thought the under $4 price was pretty reasonable as long as it worked, which I did have some doubts. Once I tried this product I was completely sold on it and will continue to purchase this over what I was looking for. The straight, sleekness of my hair lasted for two days and two nights which does not normally happen with my hair. My hair is color treated and is normally a crazy wavy frizzy style which I have to take a flat iron too frequently. After trying this, my iron used decreased and I loved that. The smell is really good and even though you apply it right before straightening, it still leaves my hair feeling soft. I will definitely tell everyone I know that would benefit from this about this product.
Ilda V.
This most works wonders! I would straighten my hair, and it would look half straighten, and all frizzy👎 Until I contacted Garnier, and they recommended me the Flat Iron Perfect, and I was absolutely amazed! On the other hand, there products are so inexpensive! Contact Garnier to get recommended products specifically for your hair type! Let them know I sent you there. My name is Ilda Villagómez. I won't be getting money in exchange nor is this sponsored by them. I just love Garnier now
Sarah S.
Crofton, MD
I thought owned a flatiron still but after I thought about it
I remembered my daughter tried to flatiron her Barbie’s hair with it and Barbie
with my flatiron attached to it ended up in the trash (damn plastic hair melted
right to it) and I never replaced it.  I
ended up using my hairdryer to “flat iron” my hair instead.  This product worked well with the hairdryer
and will be my go to product when I do fully straighten my hair.  Keeps it smooth and healthy looking and flyways
to a minimum, especially during these colder months when hair tends to have a
lot of static.  More than likely I will
purchase it when my sample runs out because a little goes a long way for me and
the price point seems fair.  Lastly, it
smells great!   I received a sample of Garnier Fructis Style Brilliantine Shine
Glossing Spray as a complimentary sample to try for testing. #GarnierStyle, #contest, #Complimentary
Sirena K.
Des Moines , WA
Ah well just got this palette and was super excited to try it out and see what the hype was about. When swatched the color and pigmentation was sooo nice and bold however when applying with a brush to my lids wasn’t really impressive. I had to keep using a lot of shadow to keep building the color and finally just used my finger tips to get more color going. It was decent but have to say it won’t be my favorite.
Merrissa D.
This Straightening Mist Is Phenomenal. My Hair Is Fairly Thick, Long, Wavy + Dirty Blonde, This Product Smells Awesome + I Have Already Seen A Difference When Using This When I Straighten My Hair. Before Ever Using This Product My Hair Would Be Fried At The Ends And Split Like Crazy - Not Since Using This Protecting Mist! So Happy Influenster Introduced Me To This For Free, This Is Something I Will No Doubt Continue To Use.
Emma D.
I have a lot of hair but it is rather thin, so a heat protectant is essential in order to not fry my hair off and prevent breakage. This heat protectant works amazing for my more thin hair. I always spray it off before using any heat tools and my hair is left healthy. I never have any split ends or breakage when using this product. The product always leaves your hair shiny and smooth too but never greasy. I highly recommend it for anyone, especially if you have thin or fragile hair.
Reigh D.
Knoxville, TN
Out of every heat protection spray I have used this is by far the best!! While your hair is dry apply a light layer to the areas you plan on using any heat tools and brush it out then use your cutler or straightener and it protects your hair from being damaged from the heat while at the same time getting rid of all frizz and giving your hair a beautiful shine without making it look oily. And it smells amazing.
Abbey B.
Portsmouth , OH
I have flat full straight hair that breaks very easily. It is hard to find a straightening spray that works well with my hair. This is a great product and does its job. It leaves my hair shiny and straight while still protecting it. A lot of the time the straighting spray leaves my hair feel oily or look like I haven’t washed my hair. This product is a great fit and reasonably priced as well.
Skylar L.
Lancaster
I started using this product about a year ago, and when I first started using it , it worked wonders when I straightened my hair, but now for some reason when I use it it leaves my hair feeling sort of sticky/stiff after straightening I was satisfied at first , but I did end up a little disappointed these past few months. Bu I am willing to give it another try because it may be me. I showed this product to my mom and she loves it .
Sandra D.
Las Vegas, NV
This stuff is amazing! My hair is very wavy and thick and this mist straightens it right out! I like this product because I can use it when my hair is dry, so usually I've washed it but, but been to lazy to straighten it the same day. It works just like the other products you buy that you have to use when your hair is damp. It has an amazing smell and isnt sticky. It's affordable and I found it at Walgreens.
Nicole P.
Rossville, GA
Does this product leave hair oily?
evelise n.
Hey. So i don't know if i should buy this heat protector if it might be a bad one. I don't always flat iron my hair because I'm scared if i burn it or something bad happens. So i want to know if this is worth it?
Lesli M.
Is this good I want to try it but a lot of the ones I try I really didn't like it
Farah R.
Bronx, NY
Does this straightening mist leave you hair feeling oily?
Alexis M.
Plantation, FL
Anyone else's hair feel like you sprayed a crazy amount of hairspray on it when you finished straightening your hair?