Garnier Fructis Style Fiber Gum Putty 5 oz Gel uploaded by Jessi L.Garnier Fructis Style Fiber Gum Putty 5 oz Gel uploaded by Jessi L.Garnier Fructis Style Fiber Gum Putty 5 oz Gel uploaded by Francis d.

BY GARNIER

Brand: Garnier Collection: Fructis Style Style: Fiber Gum Putty Size: 5 ounces Has powerful holding technologies with fruit micro-waxes Provides ultra long-lasting hold without stickiness or buildup Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. see more...

April V.
Edinburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best products I've used to style hair for both men and women. They product allows flexibility to style before setting and the great smell of the product is a plus.
Anya m.
Grand Rapids
Beauty Junkie Expert
this gel does wonders for my hair. i can't stop using it because it is so amazing for my hair. my hair color is brown, long, and thick. it so effective. it definitely went above and beyond what i originally thought of the product. i wish they did make bigger size tho.
Sukie J.
Livingston, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This fiber gum putty is fantastic! When I want a strong hold, I apply this to my hair. I love how you can create your style with this product. You apply this putty to your hands and shape the style that you desire. It also does not leave visible residue on your hair.
Evelyn W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff smells great and will keep any stray hairs or a cowlick down all day! The only downfall is it typically makes my hair feel oily in the areas where I used it throughout the day. Great product though! Comes in handy
✨Jessica🌈✨ p.
Santa Maria
i really love this for hair because it leaves my hair soft and it has a very nice scent to and it leaves my hair shiny and it is very good product i really love using it in the mornings.
Faith S.
Bentonville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff makes your hair snatched back! It's perfect for my baby hairs when I put my hair in a bun. I also use a tinny bit to help control my curls when I wear it curly.
Summer M.
East Helena, MT
This product has a pleasant scent and holds my hair in the style I want all day. Easy to wash out and does not leave behind and yucky residue.
Michelle S.
Dalton
I use this for my son's hair, he loves his "shark hair" (mohawk). It's so easy to use and makes his hair stand just the way he wants it.
Cindy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good more efficient of a job then.i had expected. I would definitely recommend to a friend or family member,good product.
Vickey T.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
NOT A HUGE FAN OF THIS GUM PUTTY. IN ALL HONESTY, I CAN JUST USE WATER AND A BLOW DRYER TO ACHIEVER THE SAME EFFECT.