Garnier Fructis Style Fiber Gum Putty 5 oz Gel uploaded by Francis d.Garnier Fructis Style Fiber Gum Putty 5 oz Gel uploaded by Jessi L.Garnier Fructis Style Fiber Gum Putty 5 oz Gel uploaded by Jessi L.

BY GARNIER

Brand: Garnier Collection: Fructis Style Style: Fiber Gum Putty Size: 5 ounces Has powerful holding technologies with fruit micro-waxes Provides ultra long-lasting hold without stickiness or buildup Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. see more...

Anya m.
Anya m.
Grand Rapids
Beauty Junkie Expert
this gel does wonders for my hair. i can't stop using it because it is so amazing for my hair. my hair color is brown, long, and thick. it so effective. it definitely went above and beyond what i originally thought of the product. i wish they did make bigger size tho.
Sukie J.
Sukie J.
Turlock
Beauty Junkie Expert
This fiber gum putty is fantastic! When I want a strong hold, I apply this to my hair. I love how you can create your style with this product. You apply this putty to your hands and shape the style that you desire. It also does not leave visible residue on your hair.
Evelyn W.
Evelyn W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff smells great and will keep any stray hairs or a cowlick down all day! The only downfall is it typically makes my hair feel oily in the areas where I used it throughout the day. Great product though! Comes in handy
✨Jessica🌈✨ p.
✨Jessica🌈✨ p.
Santa Maria
i really love this for hair because it leaves my hair soft and it has a very nice scent to and it leaves my hair shiny and it is very good product i really love using it in the mornings.
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good more efficient of a job then.i had expected. I would definitely recommend to a friend or family member,good product.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Didn't like the way this product left my hair after. My hair is dark brown and curly. Felt like it left a film.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Edmond
Beauty Junkie Expert
Frizzy hair is a given when you live in Oklahoma but whenever I use this product my hair looks amazing all day!
tabitha r.
tabitha r.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells really good. Doesn't leave your hair feeling sticky. Also allows for many different hairstyles.
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favorite- I kind of gave up on hair serums, though. There are better out there.
kathy k.
kathy k.
I didn't like this one because it makes my hair feel oily and rough. It does the job with holding a style, but I think guys might like this!