Garnier Fructis Style Fiber Gum Putty

Garnier Fructis Fiber Gum Putty allows you to work and rework your style with a strong hold that lasts longer. It's basically soft, non-sticky fiber putty with fruit micro waxes. This cream gel doesn't build up and can help you create and hold amazing styles without stickiness.

does this make your hair hard?
Is this any good? Kind of tired of paying so much for more expensive products but wondering how it works for curly hair.
Where can i buy it? Garnier doesn't make it anymore but they sold remainder to retailers.
Start your review of Garnier Fructis Style Fiber Gum Putty!
How would you rate this product?
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
I have always used this since i can remember. I like the flexible hold it gives. I used this when i was in high school and went through a phase where i had a shaved back of the head and when it was growing back i would spike it and this was always my go to. Definitely recommend.
This smells super good and does a pretty nice job keeping your hair in place. I like the texture and using it on my hair when its super wet to shape the curls. It helps a little bit with frizz, but it doesn't really do much for frizz (not that it claims to).
Long Beach, CA
Smells amazing and I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking to get nice and voluminous hair. I would recommend to put this everywhere except your scalp. It has a very lasting effect.
Livingston, CA
This fiber gum putty is fantastic! When I want a strong hold, I apply this to my hair. I love how you can create your style with this product. You apply this putty to your hands and shape the style that you desire. It also does not leave visible residue on your hair.
This stuff smells great and will keep any stray hairs or a cowlick down all day! The only downfall is it typically makes my hair feel oily in the areas where I used it throughout the day. Great product though! Comes in handy
Burbank, CA
This product smells amazing, like their other products, and works well without weighing down your hair. I don’t love the texture and the container is really messy and gets difficult to use but the actual product does work well. It holds all day and is versatile for men and women.
Rockwall, TX
This is the only stuff that will help my hair because I have a Lotta flyaways and I like to put my hair straight back and this keeps it so slick and nice my hair is very curly and very thick but this does the job
Cleveland
Garnier Fructis Style Fiber Gum Putty was definitely not what I expected. It was super messy and super sticky. I would not use it again. It looked like I had some scabies going on.
Santa Maria, CA
i really love this for hair because it leaves my hair soft and it has a very nice scent to and it leaves my hair shiny and it is very good product i really love using it in the mornings.
Holliston, MA
This product is amazing. I have very curly hair and when it was longer and I wore it naturally, this putty would help to keep shape in the curls as well as reduce frizz. It also works wonderfully in straightened hair- I flat iron my hair most days but in the summer my hair constantly wants to curl up because of the heat. I find that this product definitely helps to keep out some of the humidity, and even when my hair does curl up from the heat, it's usually not as frizzy as it would be if I hadn't put this product in it. I would highly recommend.