Garnier Fructis Style Fiber Gum Putty uploaded by Francis d.Garnier Fructis Style Fiber Gum Putty uploaded by Jessi L.Garnier Fructis Style Fiber Gum Putty uploaded by Jessi L.

BY GARNIER

Garnier Fructis Fiber Gum Putty allows you to work and rework your style with a strong hold that lasts longer. It's basically soft, non-sticky fiber putty with fruit micro waxes. This cream gel doesn't build up and can help you create and hold amazing styles without stickiness.

Megan M.
This product smells amazing, like their other products, and works well without weighing down your hair. I don’t love the texture and the container is really messy and gets difficult to use but the actual product does work well. It holds all day and is versatile for men and women.
April V.
Edinburg
One of the best products I've used to style hair for both men and women. They product allows flexibility to style before setting and the great smell of the product is a plus.
Anya m.
Grand Rapids
this gel does wonders for my hair. i can't stop using it because it is so amazing for my hair. my hair color is brown, long, and thick. it so effective. it definitely went above and beyond what i originally thought of the product. i wish they did make bigger size tho.
Sukie J.
Livingston, CA
This fiber gum putty is fantastic! When I want a strong hold, I apply this to my hair. I love how you can create your style with this product. You apply this putty to your hands and shape the style that you desire. It also does not leave visible residue on your hair.
Evelyn W.
This stuff smells great and will keep any stray hairs or a cowlick down all day! The only downfall is it typically makes my hair feel oily in the areas where I used it throughout the day. Great product though! Comes in handy
✨Jessica🌈✨ p.
Santa Maria, CA
i really love this for hair because it leaves my hair soft and it has a very nice scent to and it leaves my hair shiny and it is very good product i really love using it in the mornings.
Faith S.
Bentonville, AR
This stuff makes your hair snatched back! It's perfect for my baby hairs when I put my hair in a bun. I also use a tinny bit to help control my curls when I wear it curly.
Haley M.
Holliston, MA
This product is amazing. I have very curly hair and when it was longer and I wore it naturally, this putty would help to keep shape in the curls as well as reduce frizz. It also works wonderfully in straightened hair- I flat iron my hair most days but in the summer my hair constantly wants to curl up because of the heat. I find that this product definitely helps to keep out some of the humidity, and even when my hair does curl up from the heat, it's usually not as frizzy as it would be if I hadn't put this product in it. I would highly recommend.
Alyssah B.
Lake City, SC
Smells great and a little goes a long way with this product. I love to use it when I don't have much time to fix my hair and it helps scrunch hair so great!
Lindsay S.
Hattiesburg, MS
I like to use this product when I wear my hair curly. The consistency helps keep my straight-as-sticks hair curly in the Southern heat and humidity.