BY GARNIER

Firmest hold over any style

Want extreme hold without compromise? Extreme Control is our strongest holding hairspray that provides the extra firm hold you need to keep any style. With 24-hour hold and anti-humidity protection, your style stays all day long, even in extreme humidity.

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Our strong, yet flexible formula, infused with bamboo extract, keeps you in control of your style for 24 hours. Added frizz control ensures bounce-back hold that lasts all day. Our light, sparkling fruit fragrance will leave your hair smelling fresh and vibrant.

Ingredients: 1119005 Aqua / Water / Eau, Dimethyl Ether, Alcohol Denat., Polyester-5, Polyurethane-6, Parfum / Fragrance, Glycerin, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Amyl Cinnamal, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract. F.I.L. D46077/2.

Usage: Hold can 10-12 inches from hair and spray in an even, all-around motion. Spray on dry hair to finish any style. Layer where it's needed most for added hold.

• I am interested in what the scent is on this hairspray? 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Don't spray too much, but it smells great and has an awesome hold." in 1 review
  • "I use it to tame my natural hair or to keep curls in place." in 1 review
Angel V.
Sherwood, TN
I love the packaging, price, and scent. However It does hold as much as your average hairspray and I can't tell a noticeable difference in the "anti-humidity" area of the advertising. I have jet black long hair that does have some breakage. When "scrunching" my hair the product works well. For curls with a wand the hairspray doesn't hold and tends to only cause lots of tangle.
Diana Z.
Niles, IL
I love this hairspray. I’ve always been picky because if I curl my hair I NEED hairspray & every other one I use makes my hair hard as a rock hard to let be flexible & leaves my hair in knots after a night of partying with the hairspray in. Not only does it work amazing but it smells just as good! I would highly recommend it!
MK L.
Katy
Gotta love this Hairspray for maintaining my style through out the day with out feeling like glue. Hard hold is not what I am looking for. I am looking for a strong hold that last with out that stiff feeling. That is exactly what I get when I use this. The smell is the added bonus!
Katie M.
Las Vegas
This brand has the best smell. It’s never sticky and it holds for so long that I don’t need to re spray. They have a hairspray for all your different hair needs. I love using this for special events when it’s definitely needed the most.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I live the scent of this hairspray. It hold pretty well and doesn’t leave a heavy , or sticky film on your hair. I sometimes like to just use this as a scent boost because it smells so nice. I would definitely recommend because it’s affordable and effective.
Amairani G.
This spray smells great and the hold is okay but it leaves white residue on your hair. I use this spray on my daughter's hair but it always leave white residue. I make sure to spray 10 to 12 inches away from her hair but it doesn't make a difference.
Alyson W.
I like the smell of it and it holds for the most part. It’s ok with helping with humidity but not always keeps the frizz down in Houston heat. It also doesn’t hold long, especially when you have fly aways.
Beverly E.
Jacksonville
The Garnier Fructis Style Extreme Hold hairspray is a great product and is very reasonably priced. I buy this product at my local discount store and it is readily available. This hairspray holds my hair better than the much more expensive salon sprays.Garnier Fructis Style Volume Anti-Humidity Aerosol Hairspray
Brittany S.
Ringgold, GA
I give this product 5 stars, but my curls don't hold with it (I think its because of my curling iron, my hair is thick and textured and I believe my curling iron doesn't go high enough) but it does hold them longer than any other hairspray I use!
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
It does hold your hair for occasions well. This was the best one of the garneir line. It would leave it hard though, especially the end of the day if your trying to undo your hair. But it holds I would spray it in sessions so it’s not all at once.
Angelique A.
Greenwood, IN
I am interested in what the scent is on this hairspray?