Garnier Fructis Style De-Constructed Move It Manipulating Gel uploaded by Whitney P.Garnier Fructis Style De-Constructed Move It Manipulating Gel uploaded by Darby S.Garnier Fructis Style De-Constructed Move It Manipulating Gel uploaded by Trishinda B.

BY GARNIER

Sweep up and texturize your hair for 24HR De-Constructed style that looks done-yet-undone. Get touchable control with a subtle, satin finish. Move It gives you roughed-up looks with texture and body that are non-tacky, not stiff or weighed down.

HOW DOES IT WORK Move It Manipulating Gel, with black fig, is a sheer-texturizing styler that uses a lightweight, creamy gel texture to create defnition and control that doesn't clump hair or leave it too slick or too shiny.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/ Eau, Va/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Peg- 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polystyrene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Propyleneglycol , Citrus Grandis Extract/ Grapefruit Extract, Ficus Carica Extract/Fig Extract, Xanthan Gum. F.I.L.D162370/2

Usage: Rub dime-size amount of manipulating get between palms. Work product through damp or dry hair and style.

Whitney P.
Mount Joy, PA
I’m not sure what this is suppose to do because it doesn’t do much of anything other then leave my hair stiff and dry looking. I have stuck straight hair and thought this might be nice when I make it wavy or to give me a little scrunch but it always falls flat and leaves my hair looking dry. My son has a slight wave/curl It also leaves my sons hair just looking greasy and flat no texture to his hair at all it pulls the wavy/curl out of his hair.
Rachel O.
Greeley, CO
I have never tried this but my sister and brother had. Smells good, holds well, add always had that is gel feeling to it but what gel doesn't. Only giving three stars since I've not tried it yet.
Darby S.
I have this product such a good try, because I really wanted to love it. The consistency is like a thick glue and if you try to run it between your hand them out it in your hair its such a mess. Pleasant smell, but it is way to thick for me to do anything with it. My hair might by too long. When I did use it The few times my hair got greasy and clumped together. Pretty disappointed.
Jacqueline O.
I personally dislike gel so in general the review is based on my preference for none gel products I do try them but prefer not to. It does have a pretty nice smell to it. It does have some improvements to make as it makes my hair feel super greasy right away.
Laura B.
Dubuque , IA
I thought this product was okay. I liked the smell and the price point. I love their products but this wasn't for me. I felt it left a residue on my hair that wouldn't leave until washed again. That's a big no for me.
jackie l.
Chicago
it gave me the hold in my hair wen i really needed it. and it didnt have that super sticky feeling or gooey or that smell that is soooooo disgusting. it is alao in a very reasonable price so i go for it !
ashley l.
tried this out when my son got his hair cut and it did pretty well you get to move it around alot til you find a style you like and holds well. but he was playing pretty hard and sweating and this stuff started acting funny mostly feeling weird and was pretty hard to wash out.
Karla C.
sanger, CA
Now this product I got having really high hopes of it and getting a natural looks and instead I got a messy, sticky YET smelling great situation.. It left my hair frizzy and looking like a rats nest from every angle. A
Rachel M.
Webster , NY
My hair is so thin and flat, especially during the summer months with all of the heat and humidity. I've literally tried every product out there to give my hair the lift it needs and fell in love with this one by Garnier Fruitis. First and foremost the smell is amazing! Second, it's not like a typical gel, it leaves my hair feeling touchable and lightweight. There's no greasy feel to it, and provides a lot of texture to my thin, dull hair. This product is perfect for the summer as it creates a beachy hair feel! I definitely recommend this product
Trishinda B.
McDonough, GA
Even though I love this brand products I was not a fan of this one I got it at a good price on sale at Target and I thought it was worth a shot to try it out it left a small residue all my girls and I didn't like that