Garnier Fructis Style Curl Shaping Spray

Curl defining. Take control of your style! Garnier Fructis Style, with fruit micro-waxes, gives you the power to create and control any style you want. What is Curl Shaping Spray Gel?: It is a new generation styling product that boosts your wavy, permed or

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Garnier Fructis Style Curl Shaping Spray!
How would you rate this product?
The main thing I love this gel is that it comes in a spray. There's no getting my hands all sticky. Just spray it on and comb it through and Voila'. My curls are under control and no more frizziness. I use this gel on wet hair or dry and it's the best one I've found.
Mission, TX
I use this every single time I get out of the shower. It has helped me with my frizzy hair and I love the way it smells. If you're looking for something easy and is not morning person that does stylish hair I recommend.
Whiting, NJ
This is good to use with another type of curl defining product I've come to realize. On it's own it kind of just makes my hair feel stringy?? I guess. It's like spray gel so a little goes a long way, that's for sure
Pembroke Pnes, FL
It does it job essentially. Garnier Fructis Style Curl Shaping Spray is not horrible but it isn’t the best that I have tried either. So for the price I think it’s a good little item to have. I would buy it but I have also had better buy pricier.
Bloomington, IN
Love love love. Smells great, works great, looks great and doesn’t break the bank. Love Garnier products, they have all worked beautifully for me even with my hair type and amount. Would definitely recommend.
Winterville, GA
I'm giving this a low rating because, it makes my hair crunchy after using it. It does help smooth out your curls and frizz, but almost too much. It makes your hair look wet, which I don't really care for.
Kings Mtn, NC
I love this stuff! On my lazy days all I do is wash my hair & spray it in when I get out of the shower! And it's just like scrunching my hair.... without the mouse and hairspray! And it stays all day!
This really helps my wavy hair keep a more control wave. I'm not a fan of bed hair so I love that this does keep it in control. This also keeps my hair looking shiny all day with out making it oily.
Jonesboro, AR
My absolute favorite brand for beach waves! I'll shower or get out of the pool then spray & have awesome waves after. I have medium, straight hair. Smells wonderful too! Always buying this product!
Very affordable. Creates texture for my waves and stays in quite a while. It smells great too. It met my expectations and I recommend trying it compared to other products that costs 5x the price.

Looking for your answer?