Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#888 in Shampoo
Take control of your style! Garnier fructis style, with fruit micro-waxes, gives you the power to create and control any style you want.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Stow, OH
This is the only curl spray that tames my main. It's affordable (especially at Walmart). My hair is a frizzy mess if I don't use product, but even then often it just looks crunchy. This stuff gives me nice curls and my hair has less frizz throughout the day
Emily F.
Emily F.
This stuff smells incredible! I haven't used it in years because I haven't needed it but it is awesome
Cheyanne T.
Cheyanne T.
Feb. 20, 2017, 4:59 p.m.
Review for: Garnier Fructis Style Curl Shaping Spray Gel, 8.50-Fluid Ounce-Packing May Vary
I haven't used this in a while, but I used to use it literally everyday all summer long. I would put it on my hair after going to the pool and scrunch my hair. It made my hair so curly and voluminous! I may have to pick this up the next time I'm at the store because I need something for those days when I don't really feel like doing my hair.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Feb. 17, 2017, 8:36 p.m.
I actually like this for my boys' hair! I spray their hair down with water, comb it (they both have shaved parts) and then spray the gel, instead of putting gel on my hands. Then I hairspray. My hands never get messy. I know it's marketed for curly hair but I don't use it on my daughter (she has curly hair).
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Decatur, GA
Feb. 15, 2017, 8:16 p.m.
This stuff works quite well. Definitely helps get maximum curl and hold. I have fine hair but a lot of it and this is part of my routine. The only thing I don't love is that if you accidentally spray too much, your hair will get crunchy. Also be sure to clean the sprayer regularly so it doesn't force the gel out in one tiny stream.
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Feb. 15, 2017, 7:42 a.m.
When I curl my hair, I love spraying the Garnier fructis style curling spray gel in my hair afterwards! It brings my curls out more!! My daughter has these tight, Beautiful curls! I also spray this in her hair, which brings her curls out more!! Love this stuff!!
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Griffin, GA
Feb. 15, 2017, 11:04 p.m.
This product works wonderfully for my wavy hair and smells fantastic! It helps keep my wavy curls from frizzing out all day. I also love that it is a spray gel, very convenient just keep the nozzle clean so it sprays correctly! Highly recommend to everyone!
Torie P.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Feb. 15, 2017, 4:02 p.m.
I love this product for my "lazy days" works out good for when I'm in a hurry and can't straighten my hair. It last all day. You do need to be careful with how much you use. If you use to much it will leave ur hair looking stringy and feeling hard.
Patricia P.
Patricia P.
Feb. 21, 2017, 1:42 a.m.
Me encanta. Lo utilizo cuando me lavo el pelo y quiero llevar rizos naturales. El pelo lo queda "duro" como con un moose. Para que el pelo quede mas suave pero sin friz puedes mezclar en un atomizador una parte de Spray y una parte de agua. 😊
Kate C.
Kate C.
Feb. 15, 2017, 5:27 p.m.
If you are looking for a product that makes your curls stay in place this product is PERFECT for you! Normally my curls have a hard time staying in place, but this product makes my curls last all day! I definitely recommend to anyone looking for long lasting curls!