BY GARNIER

Curl defining. Take control of your style! Garnier Fructis Style, with fruit micro-waxes, gives you the power to create and control any style you want. What is Curl Shaping Spray Gel?: It is a new generation styling product that boosts your wavy, permed or

Luz K.
Casas Adobes
im dont like this product. not very good quality the smell is good it has good presio and it is easy to find it in any store it leaves the hair silky the instructions are well and the package in which this one has good size and price are perfect I like it because it is easy to apply and does not leave your hair
Linda M.
Warners
My hair is naturally wavy This product does wonders for my hair! It makes it look natural I can tell you if you have wavy or curly hair this will make your hair manageable
India l.
I use this on my hair to get it to stay in place. The smell is ok, the product works really well if you use a good amount of this product it will leave your hair hard and crunchy. But it will look amazing. I have kinky curly hair. So this works great for me.
Paulina O.
Union, NJ
Leaves my hair crinkly, wrinkly, not soft and curly/wavy, which it is, normally. I'd hoped this would help to hold my wavy curls on windy days, but, in the end it just looks artiticial, even if I brush it out. I probably should have tried some a bit "softer".
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
I really enjoy this product. I have wavy hair and it is hard to find something that will hold my have all day without it getting frizzy. Now since I have fine hair I can only use a little. This tends to get crunchy if you go overboard.
Pamela G.
Staten Island, NY
I like this a lot since I have curly hair but the only problem is that it lives my hair crunchy and I personally don’t like that, and it also smells really good, so if you don’t have a problem with crunchy curls than this is for you
Michelle L.
New york, NY
I used this product after I had permed my hair. It helped me shape the curls after a shower, but it made the curls really hard and crunchy, even after I tried combing the product through evenly. Smells good, though.
Lindsey C.
It gets clogged so easy. I'll use it once or twice and it's clogged the next time I'll go to use it. When it isn't clogged, it works great. But the whole unclogging process is annoying so I rather not use it.
Tori T.
This stuff was my staple in high school. It helped bring my curls back to life. Especially since I was always dying it. I definitely recommend. Just don't put this on your scalp directly, it can suffocate the follicles.
bijal S.
North wales, PA
Love this product. Keeps curls for long time, does not let it frizz. Good textured for my hair, it lasts for at least four days, I haven't tried it longer than that. It's my one of the hair essentials.