BY GARNIER #17 in Hairspray

Boosts wavy, permed or naturally curly hair.

Take control of your style! Garnier Fructis Style Curl Shape Defining Spray Gel boosts your wavy, permed or naturally curly hair to create curl definition with shine minus the frizz. Get the power to create and control any style you want.

HOW DOES IT WORK:
Curl Shape Defining Spray Gel with nourishing shea has powerful holding technologies that provide ultra long-lasting hold without stickiness or buildup.

How to use:

Spray generously onto slightly damp or dry hair. Scrunch hair, and then air-dry or blow-dry.

Aqua/Water, Pvp, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-70 Mango Glycerides, Triethanolamine, Polyacrylate-3, Limonene, Linalool, Parfum/Fragrance, Methyl-paraben, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Hedyl Cinnamal, Amyl Cinnamal.

Jamie R.
Strasburg, IL
With having a hold of only 2, I was skeptical about this product. Since I have naturally wavy hair that is not always the best at holding curl, I needed the strongest hold possible. My favorite hair gel was discontinued years ago, and although it held my curls, it made my hair crunchy, which is not a look or feeling which anybody wants. I decided to try this product based on previous positive experience with the Garnier brand. I wash my hair at night, comb it out, spray my hair with this spray gel, and put my hair up in a bun overnight. You cannot imagine the curl my hair keeps with my new routine! If my curls are flat, all I have to do is wet my hair down, spray more of this product in, and run my fingers through my hair to reawaken my curls. I will be so disappointed if they ever stop making this product. It has became a favorite!
Jessica F.
Bellport, NY
I received this product complimentary from Influenster, and my first impression of the product was that this bottle is quite large with plenty of product inside. I decided I would use this product for a while to keep track of how my hair felt doing my daily activities . The texture is not too thick and kept my frizz at bay while keeping the strands of hair uniform and curled perfectly. This defined my curls so well and lasted all day long without any of the curls falling flat or any of the product flaking off. I'm extremely impressed by the ease of this product and didn't have to try hard to get my hair to curl (even though my hair has been bleached and processed). I also used this product along with my sleep styler rollers overnight and this really locked the hair into place to create a super defined curl along with an unbelievable amount of shine to keep the hair looking glossy and smooth.
I have received this product complimentary from Influenster for reviewing purposes.
Jailyne E.
Brooklyn, NY
Oh I did not like this guys. And I love Garnier!! I was super disappointed when I saw the results and maybe it’s because I used it the way I normally do my hair. I have really curly hair with a lot of shrinkage and this gel spray just stuck my hair to my scalp because it shrunk as if I never had long hair. It made my hair crunchy and stiff. I really didn’t use a lot anyway. I don’t typically go for gel and I thought this would be easier to use but it was way too sticky for me. Garnier Fructis Style Curl Shape Defining Spray Gel would’ve worked on some baby hairs or a tight hairstyle that needs gel or hairspray but not when you want soft bouncy curls. This first picture is of my hair with the Gel Spray 4 hours after drying. Rock stiff with a “wet” look. The picture with an orange shirt is when I only have conditioner in my hair. I need volume, soft curls, good hold and this spray was not it for me. #garnier #halloweenvoxbox #GarnierStyle #contest #Complimentaryvoxbox #halloweenbadge
Tammy A.
Frisco, TX
This is a staple in my line of "most used hair products."  My hair is naturally wavy.  As in, if I wash it and let it dry naturally, it's really frizzy and has no curl definition.  Actually, I look like a feral woman who hasn't brushed her hair in the history of ever.  I'm in that weird in-between stage where I can either flat-iron it or put sticky gel in it and make it wavy.  I found this stuff and it works wonders.
In my morning routine, I shower and roll my hair up in a towel.  I get dressed, put make-up on, fix breakfast, get kids ready, and right before we head out the door, I'll let my wet hair down, spritz this stuff in it, scrunch, then pin the top part back out of my eyes with bobby pins.  My hair is to my waist.  By the time I drive the half-hour to work, it's good to go.
The one thing that some may not like (doesn't bother me) is if I put too much in, or if I keep adding each day without washing in between, my hair gets a little "crunchy."
It gives my hair great texture too.  It can be easily put up with a hairstick.  Definitely recommend.  I've been using it for several years now.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
I received this product to try out for free from influenster about a month ago or so and I enjoyed it. The consistency of the product is exactly what it is it's a gel-like texture. They just take a little bit of time to dry however it is perfect for coiling your hair or scrunching your hair after you wash it. Like the Moose the only downside is that it left my hair a little dry the very next day but other than that this is a great product and I can see this working for girls with wavy hair, girls with fine curly hair, and girls with tight curls.
Detroit B.
Detroit, MI
I've been battling my curls for forever and I've tried salon and dollar store products to try and get my frizz under control. This spray the the best product I've ever tried. The spray keeps the product nice and even in your hair and keeps the product off of your hands. No sticky fingers!!! It smells wonderful and doesn't leave my hair greasy like creams or crunchy like gels. Just shiny, frizz-free curls! I'd recommend this product to anyone with curly hair. And for the price, it's an absolutely amazing find. Try this out. You won't regret it!
Cassandra M.
Banner Elk, NC
I received Fructis Style Curl Shape Defining Spray Gel to test from Influenster and I was super excited to try it out. For Halloween I wanted to be a Doll, the pictures I took were pre-makeup. The Spray Gel not only defined my curls but it held them for hours. It smelled beautifully and the smell didn't diminish quickly either. It was a bit sticky on my hands, but it didn't dried in my hair quickly without leaving a sticky residue. I did scrunch it through my hair while it was dry. It kept the frizz at bay for the night and I absolutely loved it. For a naturally curly haired person it is extremely hard to find products that don't weigh your hair down, but Garnier has done the impossible. My hair had volume! Thanks Garnier Fructis!
Tanisha S.
Lacey, WA
The spray gel was pretty good. I'm not a big fan of gel because of the residue it tends to leave behind. My hair is really thick and curly so washing it can be a pain sometimes. As far as my hair I like the product as a whole but what I didn't like is how it left my hands feeling sticky. I would wash my hands as usual after getting ready for the day but still felt as though I had product left on my hands. To get the stickiness off I ended up rubbing hand sanitizer on my hands and then rinsing.
J v.
Unbelievable curl definer!
If you are looking for a curl definer to make your curls POP and just define your natural waves and ringlets, LOOK NO FURTHER!!! This is one of the few curl definer which I have seen actually do it’s job! I applied this product exactly how it says in the instructions. On semi damp hair, I raked the product and twisted my hair into little curls. The spray gel made my curls bouncy and the amount of hold was great! Best of all it did not leave my hair crunchy which I love! I have very loose curls so for me this is a must have! The smell isn’t overwhelming and although I have thick hair I can see this working for thinner hair types as well. I can not be happier to have received this from Influenster to sample. I highly recommend this product!!!
Patty F.
Oakdale, PA
This product is amazing! I have short, wavy, thick hair that does not hold a curl very well. I tried this product on my damp hair and then curled some strands and I was amazed at the volume and curl of my hair. When I use this gel, my curls actually last all day long. Plus it is not sticky like other gels that I have tried. Overall, an amazing product that I will continue using for days I want a little curl!
Kiah C.
Gainesville, FL
How do you apply the spray gel? On damp or dry hair?
Paola M.
Coram, NY
Saw it and was like will I really work any advice or words of advice?
Cheyenne C.
Marysville, CA
Does this leave curls with that crunchy feeling?
Nerline G.
Acworth, GA
I need a new product that can define my curls. Does this one work??
Elizabeth E.
Does this leave hair crunchy? I want a soft curl.