BY GARNIER #10 in Curl Enhancing

With Fruit Micro-Waxes          Bouncy Curls Frizz Control.   Extra Strong. Sculpted curls without the crunch?  Garnier Fructis Style introduces new Curl Sculpting Cream-Gel, the first curl styling product that  gives curls everything they crave:  control and conditioning. What Is Curl Sculpting Cream-Gel? A new generation curl styling product uniquely formulated by balancing the controlled definition of a gel with the soft, subtle conditioning of a cream. How Does It Work? Garnier Fructis Style Curl Sculpting Cream-Gel with fruit micro-waxes delivers curl-sculpting polymers and silicones, perfectly balanced with moisturizing conditioners, in a cream-gel formula that leaves curls defined and bouncy. For best results use the Garnier Fructis System of shampoos and conditioners. Questions? 1-800-4GARNIER see more...

• I have straight hair that never holds a curl or even waves. Would...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know where to get this in Canada? I g...Be the first to answer!
  • Does anyone use this with great results for wavy/curly hair?3 Answers
Garnier Fructis Style Curl Sculpting Cream-Gel
  • "I have curly hair that tends to frizz and in order to keep the frizz at bay and use my hair dryer, i had to use quite a bit of product...way more than recommended and way more than I use with my other brand." in 13 reviews
  • "This stuff really weighted down my hair to the point my hair didn't really curl And i have naturally curly hair." in 5 reviews
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
Absolutely loving this stuff so far ! It is truly somewhere between a cream and a gel. It has amazing slip too which surprised me. It glides through my extremely damaged hair that is usually super tangled. This makes it very easy to distribute the product evenly. It helps my curls to dry smooth, shiny, defined, and frizz free. Ive used it on both wet and dry hair, and while it definitely works better on wet hair it does also work on dry. When using it on dry it did leave a bit of a residue but that's expected any time this kind of product is used on dry hair.
Alyx D.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite curl product to use on humid days like today! This product is great. I wouldn't really say that it's moisturizing but the cream component of this formula prevents curls from getting crunchy without having to blow dry. At the same time, it still keeps my waves defined and as frizz free as possible. Out of all my hair products, this one also really brings out my wavy texture more than any other. On days when it's not humid and I want to relax my hair a little, I use a whipped cream mousse instead.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have naturally very curly thick hair and i always have such a hard time finding products that keep my curls together and not all frizzy and poofy once dried. This deffinetly helps! I use it just about every day, I just mix it with a little water in my hands and then apply to my hair. Another problem I don't like is when my hair dries it gets like 3x shorter.. I use this as well to help prevent this.
Beth M.
Beth M.
I absolutely love this gel! I have wavy hair, and doesn't take much to get curls in my hair. But I don't like the stiff curls that some gels make. I love how these gel leaves my hair looking like natural define, soft, touchable, bouncy curls! And I don't need to use a lot each time. I definitely will continue to buy this gel over any other brand!!
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Moulton, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this stuff !! A friend had it in heat bathroom when I stayed over . I used it before work . Damped my pony tail curls , applied this . It wasn't sticky at all , glided threw my hair so smoothly . On top of that , at the end of the day my curls looked so bouncy . Was not crunchy at all ! It looked fabulous!!
Jacqueline Y.
Jacqueline Y.
Tigard, OR
I have very thick and curly hair, and am constantly prowling hair care isles for new products. This is a pretty good on! I prefer the Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth cream, but this one's a good alternative. It makes my hair a little crunchy, and doesn't smell as good as the Intensely Smooth, but it's a great value.
mary y.
mary y.
Inwood, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have curly/wavy hair that frizzes an when I want a bit of defined curls I use this I don't feel like it weights my hair down as much as other products I've used. You don't need much if you have shorter hair (mine is shoulder length ) it holds my curls all day an I don't see any flakes either, not a bad product
Lydia F.
Lydia F.
I used this for my natural hair, not so i could get really defined curls because I have 4C hair, but because it is used as a really good moisturizer to keep your natural curl pattern. After I applied this I use the Garnier power putty to sculpt and define my curls. They work very well together. Recommend!
michell c.
michell c.
Howell, NJ
I have wavy hair so my curls tend to go flat and without some time of conditioning it gets dry. This curl cream helps to keep my curls moisturized but also keeps it from getting frizzy and gives me nice bouncy curls. Its the right amount of hold without weighing it down. I will continue to use this.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is nice to use when I curl to calm the frizz and sculpt and define a bit more. I adoreeee the smell which to be honest is the main reason I use it but it's a decent product. I don't have extremely curly hair so this isn't the fairest review but it does do what I want it to do so I'm satisfied.
Kristin  Y.
Kristin Y.
Richmond , IN
I have natural curls and waves. Does is help your waves become a little curly?
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
Olivet, MI
I have curly hair and most of the time I just straighten it if I am wearing it down. Is this a product worth getting?
Misty S.
Misty S.
Thibodaux, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this compared to other curl creams?
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this leave hair like crispy? Does it work well
Elaine R.
Elaine R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a curl cream for a while, because i have straight hair, i have try several products, some talked to me about this sculpting cream gel. I want to know how good is it?! It makes straight hair curly?! Are the curls natural and manageable??