BY GARNIER #12 in Curl Enhancing

With Fruit Micro-Waxes          Bouncy Curls Frizz Control.   Extra Strong. Sculpted curls without the crunch?  Garnier Fructis Style introduces new Curl Sculpting Cream-Gel, the first curl styling product that  gives curls everything they crave:  control and conditioning. What Is Curl Sculpting Cream-Gel? A new generation curl styling product uniquely formulated by balancing the controlled definition of a gel with the soft, subtle conditioning of a cream. How Does It Work? Garnier Fructis Style Curl Sculpting Cream-Gel with fruit micro-waxes delivers curl-sculpting polymers and silicones, perfectly balanced with moisturizing conditioners, in a cream-gel formula that leaves curls defined and bouncy. For best results use the Garnier Fructis System of shampoos and conditioners. Questions? 1-800-4GARNIER see more...

• I have straight hair that never holds a curl or even waves. Would...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know where to get this in Canada? I g... Be the first to answer!
  • Does anyone use this with great results for wavy/curly hair?4 Answers
Garnier Fructis Style Curl Sculpting Cream-Gel
  • "I have curly hair that tends to frizz and in order to keep the frizz at bay and use my hair dryer, i had to use quite a bit of product...way more than recommended and way more than I use with my other brand." in 13 reviews
  • "This stuff really weighted down my hair to the point my hair didn't really curl And i have naturally curly hair." in 5 reviews
Erica F.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product especially when I'm in a rush! Being a mom of two I can find myself on the go a lot of the time. My hair is very thick and sometimes hard to style quickly. This product dries fast and gives me beautiful beach wave hair with the appearance of being wet. I would totally recommend this for people with Curley hair that would like to tame the fly sways while still maintaining your natural curls.
Sarah M.
Chesapeake
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live this product. My uniform requires me to have my hair up i a bun all day, and then after my work days I like to go out with my family. I have frizzy/curly hair and usually gel ends up flaking ( as I also wear a hat ) or works well but leaves a weird indent in my hair this creme does not! Also works well at taming my frizz when my hair is left down and free for the day. the best part of this product though is the hold it offers yet your hair remains naturally soft unlike most products that make that claim but either flake or provide no hold :) Highly recommended.
Deanna K.
I appreciate how light and non-sticky this cream-gel feels when I am applying it to my hair. It does not flake or give away that I used the cream but I get the desired result to manage my frizz while also adding some good curl to my hair. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a light product that helps to enhance the natural beauty of straight and sometimes curly hair.
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is THE BEST curly hair cream at the drugstore. Its under $5 and a little goes a long way. This is a product that not only smells wonderful, but it leaves your curls soft, bouncy, and frizz-free for the whole day. literally have worn this in my hair for 16+ hours and it maintained my curl. I have curly but thin hair and this works beautifully. I always keep like 5 as backups.
Ziva H.
Weaverville
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff!! This is always my must have for my lifeless curls. I always have places in my wavy hair that wants to be straight, but with a little of this I have all day style. Just about a nickel size while wet helps keep everything in shape. Used a quarter size first try and had a strong gel hold and kinda greasy, great for extreme hold. Just a little goes a long way!
Abby S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product for the price. Good, easy to apply cream gel that enhances and holds natural curl texture. If it weighs down your hair you're probably using too much. I'd recommend applying it to damn hair. It can leave curls slightly hard and "crunchy" but it prevents frizz. Cons are that it's rather sticky (you'll need to completely wash your hands after using) so it isn't good for on the go use. Also the scent is rather strong and it isn't my favorite scent either, but for it's a great product for the price level and you get what you pay for.
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works amazing to define my curls! Adds the perfect amount of hold and definition without becoming crunchy or stiff. I pair with the refreshing curl milk spray to extend the life of the curls. All my curly girls know the struggle of frizz and second day curls! This system works amazing And Is so affordable.
Soheila S.
Kirkland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this hair product everyday. It helps to shape and tame my curls and keep frizziness at bay. It also smells great! It is a great value for the price, for less than five dollars, it lasts me over a month. The only thing that you have to be careful about is if you put too much in one spot, it makes that spot/strand crunchy. But this is easily fixed!
Alyssa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm alway searching for my holly grail curl products. This did a great job defining curls with out the typical crunchiness of a gel. Like most fructis products it smells delicious. It has a few ingredients I'm trying to avoid with my color treated hair, so it lost a star, still a good product though.
Lindsay N.
Lenexa, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works really well,  keeps my curls together and helps them not to friz. I have thick hair so this does weigh my hair down a bit but its not that bad so I don't mind.  It's a great product for the price so I'm happy with that.
It smells good but does not last long.
Kristin  Y.
Richmond , IN
I have natural curls and waves. Does is help your waves become a little curly?
Abigail G.
Niles, MI
I have curly hair and most of the time I just straighten it if I am wearing it down. Is this a product worth getting?
Misty S.
Thibodaux, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this compared to other curl creams?
Aubrey T.
Does anyone use this with great results for wavy/curly hair?
sarah r.
West Plains, MO
So I know the back of the bottle says to let your hair air dry or use a diffuser, I don't have the air dry option and have no diffuser for my hair dryer can I still use my hair dryer to dry my hair and still have curls in my hair?