BY GARNIER #7 in Hair Gel

Defined, Bouncy, Crunch-free Curls
Sculpted Curls Without The Crunch! Give Your Curls Everything They Crave With Garnier Fructis Style Curl Sculpt Conditioning Cream Gel, Uniquely Formulated To Give The Controlled Definition Of A Gel With The Soft Subtle Conditioning Of A Cream.

How Does It Work
Curl Sculpt Conditioning Cream Gel With Nourishing Shea Delivers Curl-sculpting Polymers And Silicones + Perfectly Balanced Moisturizing Conditioners In A Cream-gel Formula That Leaves Curls Defined And Bouncy.

How To Use:
Apply A Quarter Size Amount Of Cream Gel To Slightly Damp Hair. Rake Hair With Fingers Or Comb Through From Root To Tip For Even Distribution. Let Air Dry Or Dry With A Diffuser.

1031224 B Aqua/Water, Pvp, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-70 Mango Glycerides, Triethanolamine, Polyacrylate-3, Limonene, Linalool, Parfum/Fragrance, Methyl-paraben, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Hedyl Cinnamal, Amyl Cinnamal. F.I.L.# D159615/2/

Garnier Fructis Style Curl Sculpt Conditioning Cream Gel
  • "I have curly hair that tends to frizz and in order to keep the frizz at bay and use my hair dryer, i had to use quite a bit of product...way more than recommended and way more than I use with my other brand." in 13 reviews
  • "This stuff really weighted down my hair to the point my hair didn't really curl And i have naturally curly hair." in 5 reviews
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I most say that Garnier fructis's hair products are my favorite and a must have.
This curl sculpt conditioning cream gel is amazing!!! I've tried many curl gels products form different companies and My hair would get so hard like straw.
But this gel left my hair gorgeous and soft!!!! Now that's a kipper for me. It also has a wonderful smell.
I highly recommend this curl gel.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
My sister told me about this and I’m glad I gave it a try. Its super affordable and available. It has exceeded my expectations and last all day. It has a light scent that isn’t overwhelming but smells clean. Gives my curls major boost compared to the more expensive stuff I’ve been trying. The photo with the flower is with this product. The photo with the heart is using another more pricey product 😬
Myah A.
LOVE LOVE LOVE. Like for real y'all. This is literally my holy grail. Like I don't know what to say it just works so well for me. It does wonders for my curls guys. I use it after deep conditioning for my wash and go and this has my curls super defined and lasting all day. I really recommend this especially if your hair tends to get frizzy this product will cut that right out. You'll be slaying all day!
Tania B.
Hinton, WV
I’ve always stayed far far away from gels because of how crunchy they make my hair but I caved in & tried this & I’m so in love with this curl gel. It works like a charm on my hair. It defines every strand like I’ve never seen before and the smell is amazing (not overpowering at all). It won’t break your bank, either. Which is always a plus. I definitely recommend. Garnier Fructis Style Curl Sculpt Conditioning Cream Gel
Princess P.
Scarborough, ME
I love this Garnier Fructis Style Curl Sculpt Conditioning Cream Gel because it has that shea butter and it controls my curly frizzy hair throughout the day. Plus I have that bouncy curls and it feels like my hair is healthy. Now I don’t need to use too much products just to held my curls. It has that range if you wanted to have extra strong hold 1-5 levels. It is affordable people who has curly hair should try this one. It is affordable I bought mine at Walmart. Garnier Fructis Style Curl Sculpt Conditioning Cream GelColourPop Super Shock Eye Shadow Collection
Jenny R.
Herndon
This was one of the first curly hair products that I have purchased. When I was going through the ingredients i didn’t notice that it had silicones so I bought it mindlessly. I used it on my hair and I got decent results, I still had frizz though. I wish Garnier can come out with silicone free products.
adiktive n.
if you have little textured curls this product is great ... apply on damp hair and your curls stay put for a long time ... finally a product i can honestly say does its job and the price is great too.. not to mention theres no sticky or smelly substance on your hair after it dries
Erica F.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this product especially when I'm in a rush! Being a mom of two I can find myself on the go a lot of the time. My hair is very thick and sometimes hard to style quickly. This product dries fast and gives me beautiful beach wave hair with the appearance of being wet. I would totally recommend this for people with Curley hair that would like to tame the fly sways while still maintaining your natural curls.
Allison C.
Swansboro, NC
I have been using this product for years. It lasts all day long and doesn’t make my hair frizzy at all. It can be found at Walmart and is a great price. Smells good and holds curl without making your hair feel “crunchy.” I never use anything else!
Mackenzie L.
Mount Juliet, TN
I have naturally curly hair and my curls are hard to tame. I love this product because you can layer it and it holds curls all day. The product is not as thick as some curling products, however, too much of it can make your hair still look damp even though it's dry
Kristin  Y.
Richmond , IN
I have natural curls and waves. Does is help your waves become a little curly?
Abigail G.
Olivet, MI
I have curly hair and most of the time I just straighten it if I am wearing it down. Is this a product worth getting?
Misty S.
Houma, LA
How is this compared to other curl creams?
Aubrey T.
Does anyone use this with great results for wavy/curly hair?
sarah r.
West Plains, MO
So I know the back of the bottle says to let your hair air dry or use a diffuser, I don't have the air dry option and have no diffuser for my hair dryer can I still use my hair dryer to dry my hair and still have curls in my hair?