BY GARNIER #15 in Hair Gel

Defined, Bouncy, Crunch-free Curls
Sculpted Curls Without The Crunch! Give Your Curls Everything They Crave With Garnier Fructis Style Curl Sculpt Conditioning Cream Gel, Uniquely Formulated To Give The Controlled Definition Of A Gel With The Soft Subtle Conditioning Of A Cream.

How Does It Work
Curl Sculpt Conditioning Cream Gel With Nourishing Shea Delivers Curl-sculpting Polymers And Silicones + Perfectly Balanced Moisturizing Conditioners In A Cream-gel Formula That Leaves Curls Defined And Bouncy.

How To Use:
Apply A Quarter Size Amount Of Cream Gel To Slightly Damp Hair. Rake Hair With Fingers Or Comb Through From Root To Tip For Even Distribution. Let Air Dry Or Dry With A Diffuser.

1031224 B Aqua/Water, Pvp, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-70 Mango Glycerides, Triethanolamine, Polyacrylate-3, Limonene, Linalool, Parfum/Fragrance, Methyl-paraben, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Hedyl Cinnamal, Amyl Cinnamal. F.I.L.# D159615/2/

• Will this flake or leave white residue?1 Answers
  • I have straight hair that never holds a curl or even wave...2 Answers
  • Does this gel work well for fine hair?1 Answers
Garnier Fructis Style Curl Sculpt Conditioning Cream Gel
  • "I have curly hair that tends to frizz and in order to keep the frizz at bay and use my hair dryer, i had to use quite a bit of product...way more than recommended and way more than I use with my other brand." in 13 reviews
  • "This stuff really weighted down my hair to the point my hair didn't really curl And i have naturally curly hair." in 5 reviews
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I most say that Garnier fructis's hair products are my favorite and a must have.
This curl sculpt conditioning cream gel is amazing!!! I've tried many curl gels products form different companies and My hair would get so hard like straw.
But this gel left my hair gorgeous and soft!!!! Now that's a kipper for me. It also has a wonderful smell.
I highly recommend this curl gel.
Priscilla G.
Chuckey, TN
Great product for making curly hair have those beautiful, tight, bouncy, ringlet curls. This will also add some curl to wavy hair.

Like all garnier products, the scent is pleasant, it isnt overly chemically(although I personally avoid using it more than once a week), and doesnt cause hair to be stiff, crispy, or sticky(this is big ;-))

When my 14yr old wants her hair curly, this is her fav product. She uses John Frieda serum for looser curls and John Frieda striaght and heat protect when she wants her hair straight. This is a great addition to her arsenal of products ;-)
Myah A.
LOVE LOVE LOVE. Like for real y'all. This is literally my holy grail. Like I don't know what to say it just works so well for me. It does wonders for my curls guys. I use it after deep conditioning for my wash and go and this has my curls super defined and lasting all day. I really recommend this especially if your hair tends to get frizzy this product will cut that right out. You'll be slaying all day!
Princess P.
Oceanside , CA
I love this Garnier Fructis Style Curl Sculpt Conditioning Cream Gel because it has that shea butter and it controls my curly frizzy hair throughout the day. Plus I have that bouncy curls and it feels like my hair is healthy. Now I don’t need to use too much products just to held my curls. It has that range if you wanted to have extra strong hold 1-5 levels. It is affordable people who has curly hair should try this one. It is affordable I bought mine at Walmart. Garnier Fructis Style Curl Sculpt Conditioning Cream GelColourPop Super Shock Eye Shadow Collection
Abbey a.
Ypsilanti, MI
I love this product! I add a tiny bit less than they suggest because I have shorter hair, and I fluff it into my damp hair! It smells sooo nice and helps bring out my natural curls! My only complaint is that if you add too much it can sometimes leave a residue on my hair, but that can be fixed by adjusting amount of product used. Super affordable as well!
Aria M.
Rifle
Okay this product is sooooo awesome if you have naturally curly hair and HATE the crunchy feeling gel gives you I would absolutely recommend this. It makes my curls stay in place all day while still keeping it soft and smooth, It's literally the most amazing hair product ever.
Erica F.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this product especially when I'm in a rush! Being a mom of two I can find myself on the go a lot of the time. My hair is very thick and sometimes hard to style quickly. This product dries fast and gives me beautiful beach wave hair with the appearance of being wet. I would totally recommend this for people with Curley hair that would like to tame the fly sways while still maintaining your natural curls.
Allison C.
Swansboro, NC
I have been using this product for years. It lasts all day long and doesn’t make my hair frizzy at all. It can be found at Walmart and is a great price. Smells good and holds curl without making your hair feel “crunchy.” I never use anything else!
Allyson D.
This is a nice gel to keep your curls nice. I'm not really fond of the smell, it smells like chemicals. However, it's pretty nice to use and it makes my curls more defined. It's fairly cheap and it does the job done, I would say it's worth a try.
Mackenzie L.
Mount Juliet , TN
I have naturally curly hair and my curls are hard to tame. I love this product because you can layer it and it holds curls all day. The product is not as thick as some curling products, however, too much of it can make your hair still look damp even though it's dry
Kristin  Y.
Richmond , IN
I have natural curls and waves. Does is help your waves become a little curly?
Abigail G.
Olivet, MI
I have curly hair and most of the time I just straighten it if I am wearing it down. Is this a product worth getting?
Misty S.
Houma, LA
How is this compared to other curl creams?
Aubrey T.
Does anyone use this with great results for wavy/curly hair?
sarah r.
West Plains, MO
So I know the back of the bottle says to let your hair air dry or use a diffuser, I don't have the air dry option and have no diffuser for my hair dryer can I still use my hair dryer to dry my hair and still have curls in my hair?

back