BY GARNIER

Defined, Bouncy, Crunch-free Curls
Sculpted Curls Without The Crunch! Give Your Curls Everything They Crave With Garnier Fructis Style Curl Sculpt Conditioning Cream Gel, Uniquely Formulated To Give The Controlled Definition Of A Gel With The Soft Subtle Conditioning Of A Cream.

How Does It Work
Curl Sculpt Conditioning Cream Gel With Nourishing Shea Delivers Curl-sculpting Polymers And Silicones + Perfectly Balanced Moisturizing Conditioners In A Cream-gel Formula That Leaves Curls Defined And Bouncy.

How To Use:
Apply A Quarter Size Amount Of Cream Gel To Slightly Damp Hair. Rake Hair With Fingers Or Comb Through From Root To Tip For Even Distribution. Let Air Dry Or Dry With A Diffuser.

1031224 B Aqua/Water, Pvp, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-70 Mango Glycerides, Triethanolamine, Polyacrylate-3, Limonene, Linalool, Parfum/Fragrance, Methyl-paraben, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Hedyl Cinnamal, Amyl Cinnamal. F.I.L.# D159615/2/

• My mom just bought this and I don’t know if I should use ...1 Answers
  • I have straight hair that never holds a curl or even wave...3 Answers
  • Will this flake or leave white residue?1 Answers
Garnier Fructis Style Curl Sculpt Conditioning Cream Gel
  • "I have curly hair that tends to frizz and in order to keep the frizz at bay and use my hair dryer, i had to use quite a bit of product...way more than recommended and way more than I use with my other brand." in 13 reviews
  • "This stuff really weighted down my hair to the point my hair didn't really curl And i have naturally curly hair." in 5 reviews
Jazzmyn M.
Greencastle, IN
I love this stuff! I recently cut my hair into a pixie and this has been crucial in my everyday hairstyling. If used on semi damp hair it sorta dissolves like a nourishing cream while still holding curls in place all day. This will now be a staple in my curly hairstyles or days I wanna wear my naturally curly, it enhances them perfectly without the crunchy hair gel feel we've grown used to.
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I most say that Garnier fructis's hair products are my favorite and a must have.
This curl sculpt conditioning cream gel is amazing!!! I've tried many curl gels products form different companies and My hair would get so hard like straw.
But this gel left my hair gorgeous and soft!!!! Now that's a kipper for me. It also has a wonderful smell.
I highly recommend this curl gel.
Kristina T.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this brand. Smells the absolute best. Worls wonders on my curls. Keeps them hydrated and touchable without leaving them stiff. It's great only bad thing is it makes people think its an open invitation to touch my hair. Other than that its a must have for the curly haired ladies out there.
Priscilla G.
Chuckey, TN
Great product for making curly hair have those beautiful, tight, bouncy, ringlet curls. This will also add some curl to wavy hair.

Like all garnier products, the scent is pleasant, it isnt overly chemically(although I personally avoid using it more than once a week), and doesnt cause hair to be stiff, crispy, or sticky(this is big ;-))

When my 14yr old wants her hair curly, this is her fav product. She uses John Frieda serum for looser curls and John Frieda striaght and heat protect when she wants her hair straight. This is a great addition to her arsenal of products ;-)
Myah A.
Memphis, TN
LOVE LOVE LOVE. Like for real y'all. This is literally my holy grail. Like I don't know what to say it just works so well for me. It does wonders for my curls guys. I use it after deep conditioning for my wash and go and this has my curls super defined and lasting all day. I really recommend this especially if your hair tends to get frizzy this product will cut that right out. You'll be slaying all day!
Chera D.
Purchased at: Walmart
When I really want my curls to be more styled and perfect this is the product I use. It holds them and gives them a tighter look when I use a diffuser. It also doesn't leave that crunchy deal to your curls.
Daphne S.
Arlington, TX
Omg, this product provides the perfect hold with just enough slack, to continue styling throughout the day. The product is alway a+ because it leaves no residue too
Princess P.
Oceanside, CA
I love this Garnier Fructis Style Curl Sculpt Conditioning Cream Gel because it has that shea butter and it controls my curly frizzy hair throughout the day. Plus I have that bouncy curls and it feels like my hair is healthy. Now I don’t need to use too much products just to held my curls. It has that range if you wanted to have extra strong hold 1-5 levels. It is affordable people who has curly hair should try this one. It is affordable I bought mine at Walmart. Garnier Fructis Style Curl Sculpt Conditioning Cream GelColourPop Super Shock Eye Shadow Collection
Bahar K.
El Cajon, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I was an very impressed with this product. I have curly hair and I can never find just one product to use to make my curls look good! They either leave my hair crunchy or leave my hair so soft that it eventually turns super frizzy and puffy.

I towel dry my hair to remove allllll the excess water then I put this product in while scrunching my hair. Sometimes I use a defuser but not usually. It leaves my hair not too crunchy and not too soft. It gives me the perfect shiny looking curls that I usually have to mix 3-4 products to achieve!!

Such a good price and works better than most high end product for curly hair! Highly recommend!
Abbey a.
Ypsilanti, MI
I love this product! I add a tiny bit less than they suggest because I have shorter hair, and I fluff it into my damp hair! It smells sooo nice and helps bring out my natural curls! My only complaint is that if you add too much it can sometimes leave a residue on my hair, but that can be fixed by adjusting amount of product used. Super affordable as well!
Kristin  Y.
Richmond , IN
I have natural curls and waves. Does is help your waves become a little curly?
Abigail G.
Olivet, MI
I have curly hair and most of the time I just straighten it if I am wearing it down. Is this a product worth getting?
Misty S.
Houma, LA
How is this compared to other curl creams?
Aubrey T.
Does anyone use this with great results for wavy/curly hair?
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Does this leave hair like crispy? Does it work well

Target