BY GARNIER #22 in Curl Enhancing

Tame the mane, rule the curl! Garnier® Fructis® Style Curl Scrunch Controlling Gel is a styling gel for curly hair that creates defined, volume-controlled curls and offers lasting hold without frizz, flyaways, and flaky residue.

HOW DOES IT WORK?
Curl Scrunch Gel is a non-drying curl gel with Shea Butter containing curl-binding agents to lock in shape and shine, leaving you with gorgeous, defined curl control without the frizz.

GET INSPIRED!
Create a "Scrunch & Crunch" look: Rub product between hands, then apply to slightly damp hair. With head bent over, scrunch hair with hands to enhance curl formation. Let air-dry for ultra-shiny, controlled curls. Blow-dry hair with diffuser for defined, fuller curls. Finish any style with Garnier® Fructis® Hairspray for long-lasting hold.

For more looks, tips and fun visit our Style Hub.

Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch Gel
  • "I always use the Garnier Fructis mousse for curly hair, but sometimes, I need just a tiny bit of super strong hold at the ends to tame frizz." in 6 reviews
  • "This is a great product for getting that scrunched up look for your hair, It smells great as well." in 5 reviews
  • "I have naturally wavy hair and I love that I can put this on my hair right out of the shower and scrunch, and be done!" in 5 reviews
Michelle H.
Lafayette, IN
I recently have permed my hair and have been struggling with what products to use. I eventually came across the Garnier Fructis Style curl scrunch. so far it seems to be doing a great job at keeping my curls looking good and avoiding frizz. if you have never had curly hair before and have used a perm, I suggest you check this product out and see if it works for you as good as it has worked for me.
Sophia L.
Raymondville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes, yes, and yes I would recommend this product! I use very little because I don't want my hair to be stiff, but I do need the strong hold because I don't wash my hair every day. So this Garnier Fructis curl scrunch controlling hair gel is perfect for me. It says it is a number 3 in the level of hold. I really enjoy it! And I really do recommend it if you have course, dry, frizzy, curly hair.
Ruby P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this curl scrunch gel! I have been using this gel for years since I was 14 I am now 22 so you can tell my obsession for this! I have way hair I love to shower and to my damp hair add this and scrunch up my hair it looks amazing. no white flakes and not stiff at all just scrunchy and beautiful. totally recommend this.
Darlene C.
I have been using this product for a long time, I rub some in my palm with a drop of water and rub it through my hair and I like the way it feels and smell and the hold looks natural not stiff. I am happy with this product and still continue to use it with a smile on my face, yay!!!
Katie R.
This is a must in my house! I keep one in my bathroom and one in my gym bag. I have curly/wavy hair and I use the gel in conjunction with the mouse that garnier makes. Works like a charm every time. Plus, if I do run out I know I can run to the nearest drug store and pick up more!
Elizabeth D.
Harrogate, TN
This is my favorite curl booster. when I want to do my hair in crunchy curls this is my go to product to keep the hold. when I get out of the shower I towel dry my hair then I put a dab in my Palm and rub it all over my hair and scrunch it up then o use my diffuser and done
Jaime H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have naturally curly hair so I started using this product to help control my naturally frizzy and shape the waves in my hair. This gel does a great job at making your curls hold their shape but when put in wet hair makes your hair feel crispy from the gel once it dries.
Christine M.
After I finish washing my curly hair, I add a good amount of this Garnier gel in my hair. The best thing about it is that it doesn't leave your hair crunchy and with white residue. Instead enhances your curls even more! Go out & try it!
Micayla S.
Fayetteville , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't a fan of this. it held throughout the day, which is why it gets 2 stars, but it really weighs down your hair and also makes it dry and look almost like straw because it gets clumped together. Probably won't ever buy again
Johanny B.
Boston, MA
I totally love this product. It gives amazing curls to your hair & it also works as a gel to keep your hair in place. I find it better than any other product in the market because it isn't as sticky but it's amazing.
Courtney R.
Erie, PA
How well does this product work? I cannot find a good enough gel that works on my hair!
Danielle C.
Rockingham, NC
Can it come in a bigger bottle?
Hannah O.
Greer, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this gel.actually work? Or does it settle too heavy like check hair gels?
Tiffany E E.
Euclid, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does it work for wash n go’s? Does the gel turn white?
deja b.
Matteson , IL
This this make your hair curly?