Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch Controlling Gel
  • Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch Controlling Gel 5 Pack Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch ...
  • Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch Controlling Gel 2 Pack - Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunc...
  • Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch Controlling Gel 2 Pack Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch ...
  • Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch Controlling Gel 4 Pack Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch ...
  • Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch Controlling Gel 3 Pack Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch ...
  • Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch Controlling Gel Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch Control...

BY GARNIER

Extra-strong Control For Defined Curls
Tame The Mane, Rule The Curl! Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch Controlling Gel For Curly Hair Creates Defined, Volume-controlled Curls For Lasting Hold Free Of Frizz, Flyaways, And Flaky Residue.

How Does it Work
Curl Scrunch Gel Is A Non-drying, Nourishing Formula Containing Curl-binding Agents And Silicone To Lock In Shape And Shine, Leaving You With Gorgeous, Defined Curl Control Without The Frizz.

How to use:

Take a quarter size amount of product, rub between palms, then apply to slightly damp/dry hair and style. For longer or thicker hair, or simply to get more "definition", increase the amount of product used.

1031008 P Aqua/Water, Pvp, Propylene Glycon, Alcohol Denat., Oleth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Parfum/Fragrance, Polyquaternium-11, Dmdm Hydantoin, Peg/Ppg-22/24 Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentasodium Pentetate, Limonene, Benzophenone-4 Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Peg-70 Mango Glycerides, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Amyl Cinnamal. F.I.L.# D159597/2.

• Does this dry out your hair? Does it have alcohol? 5 Answers
  • I didn't know they have gel .. does it work great to hol...5 Answers
  • I am looking for a new product to try & I came across...8 Answers
Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch Controlling Gel
  • "I always use the Garnier Fructis mousse for curly hair, but sometimes, I need just a tiny bit of super strong hold at the ends to tame frizz." in 6 reviews
  • "This is a great product for getting that scrunched up look for your hair, It smells great as well." in 5 reviews
  • "I have naturally wavy hair and I love that I can put this on my hair right out of the shower and scrunch, and be done!" in 5 reviews
Blanca v.
Chowchilla , CA
Love to weir this Gel works on my type of hair my curls are on point with this doesnt leave your hair hard or flaky I recommend this brand to everyone that wants perfect curls 👌I purchase my at Walmart you will find it cheaper there
chinaa b.
CLAYTON , NC
i used this product for the first time and was amazed ! not only is it a great consistency, it smells amazing! i use it keep my curls defined and “froze” after a quick “wash and go”. i definitely recommend this product. it lasts all day! Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch Controlling Gel
Eva H.
Inver Grove, MN
I received this product in a vox box and I can't say enough good things about it!!! Most gel products leave my hair feeling weighed down and overly crunchy, this product doesn't do that!!! A little goes a long way as well. Whether I'm air drying my hair or using a diffuser I get amazing results each time. I did some price comparing to other products I was using as well, this is so affordable! If you are a curly haired girl you need this in your life! Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch Controlling Gel
Whitney G.
Garnier's Curl Scrunch Controling Gel let me down. It felt marvelous as I was raking it through my curls. It didn't define them nor was I expecting it to. I have 4a hair for those of you who know what that is (look it up).
It smells great and it made my hair easier to style but when it dried! When it dried my hair looked fine but my hair was frizzy and REALLY DRY!!
I tried using the gel to slick my hair back a few days later and I got the same results. My hair slicked back but was scarily DRY! Don't waste your money if you have kinky-curly hair.
I received this product FREE from Influenster in exchange for an honest review.
Leslie P.
Reno, NV
Awesome product this brought my son hair to life! Am so thankful! I got this as a free tester ! Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch Controlling GelGarnier Fructis Style Curl Renew Reactivating Milk Spray
Mar'Shala C.
Moore, OK
I used on my son who has a curly Afro. I used my dry with the curl activation spray, which made it damp. It Left curls soft but not really defined. I do love the smell. It is also kind of watery. I’m not sure if it’s made for kinky hair. I received the product free from influenster for my honest review.
rynisha w.
College Park, GA
Makes My Curls Come To Life, And Works For All Kinda Or Hair An Curl Patten
Karen M.
Bronx, NY
I didn't like this product. Its not good for coarse kinky hair. It did not provide moisture for me or define my curls.
Kaila W.
Interlachen, FL
Use this in my daughters curly hair to hold her curls and not frizzy out during the day. Holds well the only down fall is how hard it makes the hair.
Michelle b.
Lafayette, IN
I recently have permed my hair and have been struggling with what products to use. I eventually came across the Garnier Fructis Style curl scrunch. so far it seems to be doing a great job at keeping my curls looking good and avoiding frizz. if you have never had curly hair before and have used a perm, I suggest you check this product out and see if it works for you as good as it has worked for me.
Courtney R.
Erie, PA
Dayana S.
Bakersfield, CA
Does this dry out your hair? Does it have alcohol?
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
1,205 reviews
I didn't know they have gel .. does it work great to hold thick hair?
Tiffany E E.
Euclid, OH
How does it work for wash n go’s? Does the gel turn white?

Target