Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch Controlling Gel
  • Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch Controlling Gel 5 Pack Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch ...
  • Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch Controlling Gel 2 Pack - Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunc...
  • Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch Controlling Gel 2 Pack Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch ...
  • Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch Controlling Gel 4 Pack Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch ...
  • Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch Controlling Gel 3 Pack Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch ...
  • Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch Controlling Gel Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch Control...

BY GARNIER

Extra-strong Control For Defined Curls
Tame The Mane, Rule The Curl! Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch Controlling Gel For Curly Hair Creates Defined, Volume-controlled Curls For Lasting Hold Free Of Frizz, Flyaways, And Flaky Residue.

How Does it Work
Curl Scrunch Gel Is A Non-drying, Nourishing Formula Containing Curl-binding Agents And Silicone To Lock In Shape And Shine, Leaving You With Gorgeous, Defined Curl Control Without The Frizz.

How to use:

Take a quarter size amount of product, rub between palms, then apply to slightly damp/dry hair and style. For longer or thicker hair, or simply to get more "definition", increase the amount of product used.

1031008 P Aqua/Water, Pvp, Propylene Glycon, Alcohol Denat., Oleth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Parfum/Fragrance, Polyquaternium-11, Dmdm Hydantoin, Peg/Ppg-22/24 Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentasodium Pentetate, Limonene, Benzophenone-4 Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Peg-70 Mango Glycerides, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Amyl Cinnamal. F.I.L.# D159597/2.

• Does this dry out your hair? Does it have alcohol? 5 Answers
  • I didn't know they have gel .. does it work great to hol...5 Answers
  • I am looking for a new product to try & I came across...8 Answers
Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch Controlling Gel
  • "I always use the Garnier Fructis mousse for curly hair, but sometimes, I need just a tiny bit of super strong hold at the ends to tame frizz." in 6 reviews
  • "This is a great product for getting that scrunched up look for your hair, It smells great as well." in 5 reviews
  • "I have naturally wavy hair and I love that I can put this on my hair right out of the shower and scrunch, and be done!" in 5 reviews
Christy  W.
Henrico, VA
I️ received this product for my opinion. I️ tried it previously stretched hair and it brought curls back instantly. I️ was amazed by the lasting power of the gel. It didn’t leave the hair dry or crunchy. I️ would definitely recommend this product for snap back curls. Only downside is the amount of product that needed to be used.
Octavia H.
I love it for my braid and twist outs. Since its cold outside I'm not wearing wash and goes, but I can't wait to try it than. I gave 4 stars because I did experience white flakes from the product after it dried.
Kayla B.
I really love this product, I use it all the time after I do my biweekly washes. This really works for slick backs and wash and go’s . It is very long lasting and I wore my hair out for about two to three weeks
jana s.
Evansville, IN
My hair is naturally straight and this stuff makes my hair look naturally curly! I love scrunching my hair as an easy and stylish way to do my hair. It smells good and isn't sticky like most gels are. Its affordable and I love it! Would highly recommend!
Maria M.
Louisville, KY
I have naturally curly hair and never really like using gel to curl my hair. I've been using this product for a week and the results surprised me. It didn't leave any sticky residue or make my hair hard/crunchy once dry. So, I'm pretty happy with results. I would definitely recommend if you have naturally curly hair and you want a product that defines your curls. Also, I received this product free for testing!
The-Exercist E.
It's tough to find high quality products for curly hair. This one isn't perfect, but I"ve been using it for several months now and am happy with the results. It has reduced frizz and helped to define my curls.
Natasha H.
Bixby, OK
This product was ok. It didn’t work the greatest on my thick, coarse hair but I’m sure it would work better on someone with finer, curly hair. It did have a nice scent and the price isn’t to bad either.
Christina E.
West Mifflin, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I have thick curly-wavy hair that has a mind of its own. I try to avoid using product on it, but when I do, this is a great choice. Even though it’s labeled “scrunch,” it doesn’t leave my hair feeling crunchy or gross at all. Weirdly enough, I also smooth a bit of this over my hair and into my ends when my hair is straight and it stays straight for DAYS when normally it curls up within a few hours of me straightening it. I’ve used this for years & I intend to keep using it!!
Lalee A.
Elk Grove
Used this stuff for years!! Great for wavy and curly hair. Provides moisture & hold. This was my go to for years and if your young and just starting to appreciate your curls this products can help you do that. Plus it smells amazing.
Desiree B.
Compton, CA
OH OK Garnier Fructis, I didnt know I was able to use this product, until I tried it. OMG I love this stuff, seeing as that I am African American and other things I have kinky curly hair. Garner Frutis curl renew reactivating milk spray brought out the best curls I have ever seen in my hair. Go buy these products and get your life….
Received free for product review
Courtney R.
Erie, PA
Dayana S.
Bakersfield, CA
Does this dry out your hair? Does it have alcohol?
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
1,205 reviews
I didn't know they have gel .. does it work great to hold thick hair?
Tiffany E E.
Euclid, OH
How does it work for wash n go’s? Does the gel turn white?

Target