Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch Controlling Gel
  • Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch Controlling Gel 5 Pack Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch ...
  • Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch Controlling Gel 2 Pack - Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunc...
  • Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch Controlling Gel 2 Pack Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch ...
  • Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch Controlling Gel 4 Pack Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch ...
  • Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch Controlling Gel 3 Pack Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch ...
  • Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch Controlling Gel Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch Control...

BY GARNIER

Extra-strong Control For Defined Curls
Tame The Mane, Rule The Curl! Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch Controlling Gel For Curly Hair Creates Defined, Volume-controlled Curls For Lasting Hold Free Of Frizz, Flyaways, And Flaky Residue.

How Does it Work
Curl Scrunch Gel Is A Non-drying, Nourishing Formula Containing Curl-binding Agents And Silicone To Lock In Shape And Shine, Leaving You With Gorgeous, Defined Curl Control Without The Frizz.

How to use:

Take a quarter size amount of product, rub between palms, then apply to slightly damp/dry hair and style. For longer or thicker hair, or simply to get more "definition", increase the amount of product used.

1031008 P Aqua/Water, Pvp, Propylene Glycon, Alcohol Denat., Oleth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Parfum/Fragrance, Polyquaternium-11, Dmdm Hydantoin, Peg/Ppg-22/24 Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentasodium Pentetate, Limonene, Benzophenone-4 Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Peg-70 Mango Glycerides, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Amyl Cinnamal. F.I.L.# D159597/2.

• Does this dry out your hair? Does it have alcohol? 5 Answers
  • I didn't know they have gel .. does it work great to hol...5 Answers
  • I am looking for a new product to try & I came across...8 Answers
Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch Controlling Gel
  • "I always use the Garnier Fructis mousse for curly hair, but sometimes, I need just a tiny bit of super strong hold at the ends to tame frizz." in 6 reviews
  • "This is a great product for getting that scrunched up look for your hair, It smells great as well." in 5 reviews
  • "I have naturally wavy hair and I love that I can put this on my hair right out of the shower and scrunch, and be done!" in 5 reviews
olivia p.
Garland, TX
I love just adding a little bit of texture to my hair and I almost always keep it curly or wavey so I love any sort of curl cream or spray. I feel like this cream just adds more definition to whatever curls you have so I find that it works best after you already have curled or blowdried your hair. This isn't my favorite product ever or really life changing but I think it gets the job done and does it well especially if you're on a budget.
michel g.
providence, RI
This is my go to probably when I just want to leave my hair out and actually get the perfect curl nice and bouncy. I have short brown curly hair, I can always count on this product. Like it just the way it is. Doesn’t leave my hair feel greasy your dry or flaky
Danier C.
Rochester, NY
This gel didn’t have much hold at all. I received this product complimentary from Influenster but it would not last in my thick curly, coarse hair. I tried it with a wash and go as well as with a twist out but unfortunately it just didn’t work for me.
Ashlin G.
Port Clinton, OH
I did not like this product compared to other gels I have used. The scent was ok, nothing special. I would much rather spend more money to get a better product. I have brown curly hair. Yes there is room for improvement.
Brittany M.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
I don’t use gel. It’s messy. This product was no different. However, my unbiased opinion is that it does work and does the job, definitely. I would recommend it to someone who utilizes gel more frequently than I do.
Nicole L.
My hair is more wavy than curly but sometimes I get tired of blowing it out and just want to rock some curls. So I got this since scrunching seems soooo much easier than curling. Well. I’m torn. The scent was not my favorite, the texture of the gel felt very nice but it did leave my waves a bit hard and crunchy if I didn’t keep scrunching it. So don’t think I’d be buying it again.
Tara F.
Parma Heights , OH
This product is okay, I don’t really scrunch my hair anymore and I’ve used other products that were more why effective. It does however have an amazing scent like the other Garnier Fructis products.
Emily K.
Brooklyn , NY
I’m not a fan of scrunching my hair. Because y hair is already curly, I don’t need the extra sculpting power of this gel. It’s heavy and dries hard, giving my hair a crunchy feeling. I’m not a fan
Kimberly M.
Austin
Purchased at: Amazon
Wow this product is amazing, I tried it for the first time yesterday and it made my curls so bouncy and alive, plus it smelled sooo good. I would recommend this product for anyone with curly hair.
Alysha K.
Ontario, NY
If you love your hair scrunchy, you need this in your life. The smell is nice, the produce is great and the price is amazing. Finding this item is easy also which I know can be frustrating.
Courtney R.
Erie, PA
Dayana S.
Bakersfield, CA
Does this dry out your hair? Does it have alcohol?
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
1,205 reviews
I didn't know they have gel .. does it work great to hold thick hair?
Tiffany E E.
Euclid, OH
How does it work for wash n go’s? Does the gel turn white?

Target