BY GARNIER

Extra-strong Control For Defined Curls
Tame The Mane, Rule The Curl! Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch Controlling Gel For Curly Hair Creates Defined, Volume-controlled Curls For Lasting Hold Free Of Frizz, Flyaways, And Flaky Residue.

How Does it Work
Curl Scrunch Gel Is A Non-drying, Nourishing Formula Containing Curl-binding Agents And Silicone To Lock In Shape And Shine, Leaving You With Gorgeous, Defined Curl Control Without The Frizz.

How to use:

Take a quarter size amount of product, rub between palms, then apply to slightly damp/dry hair and style. For longer or thicker hair, or simply to get more "definition", increase the amount of product used.

1031008 P Aqua/Water, Pvp, Propylene Glycon, Alcohol Denat., Oleth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Parfum/Fragrance, Polyquaternium-11, Dmdm Hydantoin, Peg/Ppg-22/24 Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentasodium Pentetate, Limonene, Benzophenone-4 Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Peg-70 Mango Glycerides, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Amyl Cinnamal. F.I.L.# D159597/2.

• Does this dry out your hair? Does it have alcohol? 5 Answers
  • I didn't know they have gel .. does it work great to hol...5 Answers
  • I am looking for a new product to try & I came across...8 Answers
Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch Controlling Gel
  • "I always use the Garnier Fructis mousse for curly hair, but sometimes, I need just a tiny bit of super strong hold at the ends to tame frizz." in 6 reviews
  • "This is a great product for getting that scrunched up look for your hair, It smells great as well." in 5 reviews
  • "I have naturally wavy hair and I love that I can put this on my hair right out of the shower and scrunch, and be done!" in 5 reviews
Nicole L.
My hair is more wavy than curly but sometimes I get tired of blowing it out and just want to rock some curls. So I got this since scrunching seems soooo much easier than curling. Well. I’m torn. The scent was not my favorite, the texture of the gel felt very nice but it did leave my waves a bit hard and crunchy if I didn’t keep scrunching it. So don’t think I’d be buying it again.
Tara F.
Parma Heights , OH
This product is okay, I don’t really scrunch my hair anymore and I’ve used other products that were more why effective. It does however have an amazing scent like the other Garnier Fructis products.
Emily K.
Brooklyn, NY
I’m not a fan of scrunching my hair. Because y hair is already curly, I don’t need the extra sculpting power of this gel. It’s heavy and dries hard, giving my hair a crunchy feeling. I’m not a fan
Jessica L.
N Hollywood, CA
No no no! I received this product for free as part of an Influenster box. Maybe it works on straight, Caucasian hair but it in no way worked on my curly African American hair. I typically apply a small amount of leave-in conditioner to my wet hair to retain moisture, as most black ppl do after washing! This product left little white clumps all over my hair immediately after applying it. To the point where I had to wash my hair again to get it out. I tried the product again with a different leave in and the same thing happened. This does not happen when I use other gels. I finally tried it a third and final time without a leave in and the results were horrible. My curls were not defined and my hair felt dry. I threw the bottle away and will not use or recommend this product at all. Thumbs down on Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch Controlling Gel for curly or ethnic hair.
Brenda E.
Speedway, IN
Use it all the time On my crochet braids and I love it. I feel it works well both on natural hair and synthetic of so if you were looking for a good curl maintaining gel then this is it
Beth J.
Anderson, IN
I love the way this makes my hair look. It gives it a nice curl when I need it the most. A little goes a long way. It last a long time and keeps the curl during the entire day.
Ammita W.
Durham, NC
This product really did not suit my hair texture needs. I also currently have a sew-in and I could only attempt to use this on my edges. When used alone it seemed watery or more so too loose to slick down my hair, so I had to accompany it with an edge control to get the desired use that my hair needs. I don't wear my hair curly so I would not have a need for the curly gel for future usage. It's just not the right product for my hair needs.
Danielle G.
Hollywood, CA
I did not like that product at all. My hair is thick and kind of dry when I applied this to my hair it did not hold at all and it felt really watery. So I applied it only to my edges since that hair is thinner and easier to control and it didn't hold that either. If you have thick or coarse hair, I wouldn't recommend this.

*I received this in a Halloween Vox Box in exchange for my honest opinion.
shatona s.
Dallas, TX
I received this product from Influenster for free to try and review.

I really did like this gel. It didn't try my hair out, or flake on me IF I prepped my hair before using it. I used this after sealing my hair with oil on a wash and go and it was really nice. My only draw back is that this broke me out. I hated that because it is not a bad gel. I won't repurchase, and I say give it a try.
Blanca v.
Chowchilla , CA
Love to weir this Gel works on my type of hair my curls are on point with this doesnt leave your hair hard or flaky I recommend this brand to everyone that wants perfect curls 👌I purchase my at Walmart you will find it cheaper there
Betsy A.
Joliet , IL
I am looking for a new product to try & I came across this one does it leave your hair crunchy & hard since it says gel or can you still run your fingers thru it?
Courtney R.
Erie, PA
How well does this product work? I cannot find a good enough gel that works on my hair!
Dayana S.
Bakersfield, CA
Does this dry out your hair? Does it have alcohol?
Tiffany E E.
Euclid, OH
How does it work for wash n go’s? Does the gel turn white?
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
1,205 reviews
I didn't know they have gel .. does it work great to hold thick hair?

Target