BY GARNIER

Extra-strong Control For Defined Curls
Tame The Mane, Rule The Curl! Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch Controlling Gel For Curly Hair Creates Defined, Volume-controlled Curls For Lasting Hold Free Of Frizz, Flyaways, And Flaky Residue.

How Does it Work
Curl Scrunch Gel Is A Non-drying, Nourishing Formula Containing Curl-binding Agents And Silicone To Lock In Shape And Shine, Leaving You With Gorgeous, Defined Curl Control Without The Frizz.

How to use:

Take a quarter size amount of product, rub between palms, then apply to slightly damp/dry hair and style. For longer or thicker hair, or simply to get more "definition", increase the amount of product used.

1031008 P Aqua/Water, Pvp, Propylene Glycon, Alcohol Denat., Oleth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Parfum/Fragrance, Polyquaternium-11, Dmdm Hydantoin, Peg/Ppg-22/24 Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentasodium Pentetate, Limonene, Benzophenone-4 Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Peg-70 Mango Glycerides, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Amyl Cinnamal. F.I.L.# D159597/2.

• Does this dry out your hair? Does it have alcohol? 5 Answers
  • I didn't know they have gel .. does it work great to hol...5 Answers
  • I am looking for a new product to try & I came across...8 Answers
Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch Controlling Gel
  • "I always use the Garnier Fructis mousse for curly hair, but sometimes, I need just a tiny bit of super strong hold at the ends to tame frizz." in 6 reviews
  • "This is a great product for getting that scrunched up look for your hair, It smells great as well." in 5 reviews
  • "I have naturally wavy hair and I love that I can put this on my hair right out of the shower and scrunch, and be done!" in 5 reviews
Nicole L.
My hair is more wavy than curly but sometimes I get tired of blowing it out and just want to rock some curls. So I got this since scrunching seems soooo much easier than curling. Well. I’m torn. The scent was not my favorite, the texture of the gel felt very nice but it did leave my waves a bit hard and crunchy if I didn’t keep scrunching it. So don’t think I’d be buying it again.
Nikki L.
Well, it works, mostly.  I have super fine, super thin, nautrally curling hair that easily gets weighed down or dried out, and in this case I find it far too drying.  By 5-6 hours into the day (having showered that morning), my hair is a complete frizz-ball just because it is do freaking dry.  And, I find that my hair looks far more dull and less shiny than when I use their curl cream (or other products).  Not my favorite.  I'll keep it in the back of the closet for emergencies, but will not (ever) be buying it again.
melissa d.
Bloomfield, CT
Alright it's review time!!! I recieved this complementary product from garnier as well as the curl moisturizing spray. The products are ideally used on curly hair, however i used them on body wave hair. (The only other products i had in my hair was moose) With the help of flexi rods, i was able to get loose soft wavy curls, and i only left it in for about an hour! I find that moose alone makes the curls tight, however the crunchy gel, despite the name, will not have your hair looking dry or stiff, your curls remain soft! The great thing about this product is i discovered it can work on looser hair textures. It smells great, and not to mention my favorite thing about it is it's light weight, doesn't leave a sticky feel on my hands, AND there's no residue. I do plan to use these products again. Im giving it a 4. It would get a 5 if it had a stronger hold.
Ammita W.
Durham, NC
This product really did not suit my hair texture needs. I also currently have a sew-in and I could only attempt to use this on my edges. When used alone it seemed watery or more so too loose to slick down my hair, so I had to accompany it with an edge control to get the desired use that my hair needs. I don't wear my hair curly so I would not have a need for the curly gel for future usage. It's just not the right product for my hair needs.
Danielle G.
Hollywood, CA
I did not like that product at all. My hair is thick and kind of dry when I applied this to my hair it did not hold at all and it felt really watery. So I applied it only to my edges since that hair is thinner and easier to control and it didn't hold that either. If you have thick or coarse hair, I wouldn't recommend this.

*I received this in a Halloween Vox Box in exchange for my honest opinion.
shatona s.
Dallas, TX
I received this product from Influenster for free to try and review.

I really did like this gel. It didn't try my hair out, or flake on me IF I prepped my hair before using it. I used this after sealing my hair with oil on a wash and go and it was really nice. My only draw back is that this broke me out. I hated that because it is not a bad gel. I won't repurchase, and I say give it a try.
Jordan H.
Charleston, WV
I received this product and was skeptical because it was a gel and I'm not very fond of putting gel in my hair, due to the crunchy feeling it leaves when dry. When I opened it, I was immediately struck by this amazing tropical smell which prompted me to give this product a try. The squeeze tube is easy to use but I would prefer it in a pump style only for convenience. The gel is a medium hold and surprisingly doesn't leave a hard or crunchy feeling to the hair when used. A little goes a long way and even with my long hair, I don't find myself using a lot of product to get my desired look. After my hair air dried it was light and bouncy, while my curls were nicely defined. I would definitely recommend this product and I will be repurchasing it once my tube is finished. I received this product free for testing purposes. Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch Controlling Gel
Eva H.
Inver Grove, MN
I received this product in a vox box and I can't say enough good things about it!!! Most gel products leave my hair feeling weighed down and overly crunchy, this product doesn't do that!!! A little goes a long way as well. Whether I'm air drying my hair or using a diffuser I get amazing results each time. I did some price comparing to other products I was using as well, this is so affordable! If you are a curly haired girl you need this in your life! Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch Controlling Gel
Eboney J.
South Holland, IL
Garnier Fructis Style Curl Renew Reactivating Milk Spray i Got this product sent to me free from influenter and it is really good on dry or damp hair. I used it on my hair and smelled it didn't dry my hair out at all only thing is it didn't really hold but it did moisturize my hair making it easier to brush through. My curls. What I love the most is it actually activated my curls and it's made of cocoa nut oil it's a really good product I loved how made my hair feel and look.

#Garnier style
#complimentary
#GarnierUSA
#complimentary
#influester
Samaria W.
This is another product that actually smelled really great. For me personally though, my hair tends to shrink when it's wet, so if I put this product in while my hair is wet, it shrinks too much for me to enjoy the results. BUT when I used this and the curl renewal milk spray for a twist out and let it dry while twisted, I was amazed. Hands down one of the best twist outs I've had so far. Gave me a nice tamed curly style while not giving me the grinch or the flaking. Although you don't have to use them together to achieve the results. I also used it with water and it worked just as well.
Betsy A.
Joliet , IL
I am looking for a new product to try & I came across this one does it leave your hair crunchy & hard since it says gel or can you still run your fingers thru it?
Courtney R.
Erie, PA
How well does this product work? I cannot find a good enough gel that works on my hair!
Tiffany E E.
Euclid, OH
How does it work for wash n go’s? Does the gel turn white?
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
1,181 reviews
I didn't know they have gel .. does it work great to hold thick hair?
Dayana S.
Bakersfield, CA
Does this dry out your hair? Does it have alcohol?