BY GARNIER

Calm frizz and hydrate curls without weighing down hair.

Want refined, smoother curls with healthy shine and bounce? Garnier Fructis Style Curl Renew is a milk spray that instantly redefines natural curls, without weighing down the hair. Our no-crunch, no drying-alcohol formula smoothes frizz, leaving curls soft and shiny.

HOW DOES IT WORK?
Selected for its hydrating properties, our milk formula is infused with coconut oil. It conditions the hair's surface, calms and smoothes frizz. The result is renewed, nourished curls with the perfect amount of bounce and shine.
Results:
Instantly refresh and redefine natural curl shape. Calm frizz and hydrate curls without weighing down hair. With nourishing coconut oil, and no drying alcohols.

Ingredients: 1031352 F6 Aqua / Water / Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil, Cetyl Esters, Amodimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Parfum / Fragrance, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Trideceth-5, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/dicaprate, Vp/dimethylaminoethylmethacrylate Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trideceth-10, Ppg-1 Trideceth-6, Linalool, Citric Acid, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Acetic Acid, Citronellol, Ci 19140 / Yellow 5,ci 14700 / Red 4 F.i.l# D195704/1

Usage: Apply to dry or towel-dried damp in even spritzes. Scrunch hair with hands to perfectly reshape curls.

• Does anyone else get crunchy curls after its dried from.u...5 Answers
  • I have been using the same product for my hair for almost...3 Answers
  • Will this product encourage curls in wavy hair?9 Answers
Alison G.
Sacramento , CA
I received this product for free from Influenster to test and review. Now that has been established, let's get on to the review. :)

I can't recall the last time I have used anything by Garnier. I think it might have been a hair straightening cream about 10 years ago or so. I don't view Garnier as a brand that makes products for natural hair types such as myself.

Regardless of the above, I decided to keep an open mind. I can honestly say that I love this product! It has a light scent that I enjoy. It does not at all weigh my hair down, no matter how much I spritz onto my curls (I use quit a bit! My curls are mighty thirsty! LOL). It provides definition and truly moisturizes my hair.

This product has only 2 flaws. First, it could have a lot less chemicals and a lot more natural ingredients. That is a major drawback and I would not buy this until this changes. I've came too far in my natural hair journey to dump a bunch of unhealthy ingredients in my hair and worry about unnecessary damage. Second, the bottle could be a lot bigger. I'm not sure if this is meant for travel or if it's just a tester size, but, I would not buy a spray in this size. It could at least be 28-30 ounces to make it worth my money. Remember, I have very thirsty curls! I use too much product. I'm surprised this product has lasted barely a month. I am using this spray 3-4 times a week, minimum.

Overall, I would recommend this product to others. It does what it is supposed to do. Due to the two major flaws, I would not buy this product until changes are made to my satisfaction.

Calandra J.
Grand Rapids, MI
I picked this product up after rolling around on my hair all night (one day, I'll put it up properly). I didn't have high hopes because I'm a devacurl devotee, and I saw the product list included all sorts of artificial and alcohols which are a curl NO-NO. After a few spritzes of this under $4 product (which smells good, if a little heavily perfumed for my taste), in my car, I am blown away! I can tell they've received a burst of moisture and even though I'm wary of how drying it might be, for the price and performance, I'm a fan.
Myshia M.
Brooklyn Park, MN
These products are great! Thanks for the VoxBox!!!
Garnier Hair Care Fructis- Amazing! Not too thin, not too thick. Did not flake up on me nor turn my hair white. Did not dry with a sticky consistency. This product smells good, resembles a gel but is really nice and saturating for the hair. I used about a quarter sized amount and spread it evenly over my head to re-freshen my curls. I have a very short haircut so it was nice to squeeze and go!
Garnier Milk Spray- This is my new favorite hair product in the world! It smells even better than the Curl Renew and it eliminates a step for me. Instead of spraying my hair with water this morning, I just sprayed the milk spray and VOILA! The product sprays nicely, didn't overly saturate my hair, but it did leave it curly and nice and shiny (not greasy)! These products are amazing and I plan to use more of them! I'm never parting with the milk spray, EVER!
shatona s.
Dallas, TX
I received this from Influenster to review for free.

I wanted to love this product so bad, but my hair and skin hated it. It made my scalp dry, and skin break out if any of the mist got on me. I tried to dilute it, and my hair still wasn't having it.

The best part about this product I received is the nozzle! I love the nozzle on this bottle so much. It sprays so nicely, and evenly. I kept the bottle to use although I didn't get much out of the product itself. This smells AMAZING also.
Shannon M.
Northampton, PA
I have used this product for a few years now and I use it in my curly hair routine. I have very thick medium length hair and it is color treated and I have a hard time finding products that I like since my hair is stubborn. I like that I can find this in any store and it is cheap! I love many of the Garnier products and many of the curly hair products I use when my hair is curly.
I use this when I need to refresh my curls. I spray my hair with a little bit of water first and then spray the milk spray. I usually like to let my hair air dry since I can not be bothered with diffusing my hair. I don't usually feel my hair being crunchy and nothing like you would if you would to use gel. Sometimes my hair is still frizzy but, I take care of that with the frizz serum.
Joi J.
Huntersville, NC
RXBAR Chocolate Chip protein bar/meal replacement multi pack. These are great tasting bars. I really like the RXBAR brand, because they only use clean natural ingredients.. all ingredients are easy to ready and no b.s. as the package says. This bar has 12 g of protein, 3 egg whites, 6 almonds, 4 cashews, and 2 dates.. simply delish!
Nicole M.
barstow, CA
Omgee! Where has this been my whole life?! Seriously I've tried tons of curl products to try and tame this curly mop I have on my head. This stuff along with a couple other garnier curl products have turned my life around. I even had my best friend of 13 years ask hey what did you do to your hair it isnt frizzy. Hallelujah! Miracle in a bottle seriously!
Maria M.
Louisville, KY
I've just started using this product over the past two weeks on my naturally curly hair and I'm in love with it! My hair is shoulder length but very thick, so finding products that work well isn't always easy. This product is lightweight and you can use it on wet or dry hair. Normally, my hair becomes more frizzy as it dries, but when using this product it stayed soft and defined throughout the entire day. During the week that I didn't wash my hair, I continued to use the product on my dry hair and was still happy with the results. My hair still looked great and didn't become stiff/crunchy from the product.
Also, I received this product free for testing and will definitely be buying more of this product in the future!
Erikka F.
West Covina , CA
I finally got to try my new Garnier Curl Renew spray. This product gave me an easy way to refresh and style my thirsty curls with little effort! I simply parted my hair into 4 sections, then sprayed the Curl renew spray on each section and gently worked it through with my fingers. It definitely added some life and bounce to my curls. I do wish it offered a bit more slippery-ness so that I could also use it to detangle my hair. The smell is nice but a little strong. If your hair is already well moisturized, it works nicely. Otherwise it does not offer as much moisture as you would think. It is definitely something I would keep around for those quick get up and go moments.
chinaa b.
clayton, NC
THIS PRODUCT IS THE TRUTH ! this is my new favorite go to product ! whenever i need to detangle my hair (or my kids hair) quickly... this is my weapon of choice ! i would definitely put this on my hair care list of KEEPERS ! it’s hard to find a proficient product that i can use for my whole family since we’re all natural. we need something efficient, but also LIGHT ! i can’t wash my kids hair everyday.. and this product is light enough where i can use it daily without TONS of buildup before wash day. Garnier Fructis Style Curl Renew Reactivating Milk Spray
Lyndsay D.
Elkhorn, WI
Will this product encourage curls in wavy hair?
Jess M.
I am looking into getting this spray and was wondering if this is a product you use when your hair is dry...I like to use mousses when my hair is wet and am looking for something to use the next day to renew my curls
Ashtyn G.
REDDING, CA
Does anyone else get crunchy curls after its dried from.using this?
Mix C.
Indio, CA
I have been using the same product for my hair for almost 3 years now and I want to start using something different. My hair is really curly and I would like to know if this is a good product to keep you hair looking nice all day?

Walmart