Garnier Fructis Style Curl Construct Mousse - 3 Pack - 6.8 oz each uploaded by Paula G.Garnier Fructis Style Curl Construct Mousse - 3 Pack - 6.8 oz each uploaded by Farah A.Garnier Fructis Style Curl Construct Mousse - 3 Pack - 6.8 oz each uploaded by Moonyalondon H.

BY GARNIER #20 in Mousse

Define and boost your curls with curl construct mousse from garnier fructis. Its extra strong hold allows you to choose a style to suit your mood, from loose waves to structured curls. Formulated with fruit micro-waxes, curl construct helps control flyaways and tame frizz. This set includes three 6.8-ounce bottles. see more...

Jaqueline V.
Miami , FL
I made the mistake of buying another similar product instead of this one. NEVER again. This product is the best in its class. I have naturally straight hair, so I put this in my hair at night and sleep with braids. This is the only product that keeps my waves exactly how I want them. Touchable, soft, and well, WAVY! Even after a workout, my hair is still flawless. I'm impressed, garnier.
Katherine R.
Greenwood, SC
I absolutely LOVE this mousse! It not only has a wonderful smell but it works great! A little goes a long way! I have shoulder length hair that is naturally curly. When my hair is still damp I used a palm full of this mousse and use a diffuser for great curls with minimal frize. This product is worth the price and you can find it at Walmart or any local pharmacy.
Sharifa L.
I really like this product because it does a good job. it smells good and hold the stuck dor a very long time. the only downfall is the size I have a lot of hair and I feel like I go through the can a lot faster than I woukd like. not because I'm using too much but because I have to do to the volume and texture of my hair
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
I've been looking for a good hair product that will keep my hair wavy and soft all day. Every one that I've tried doesn't work on my hair, it's hard to tame. But this one works great, and I'm so glad I found it! I recommend this product to anyone who wants their hair to be bouncy and soft!
Alisa T.
Victorville, CA
Great feeling and makes your hair feel good. It smells so good as well!great feeling and makes your hair feel good. It smells so good as well!great feeling and makes your hair feel good. It smells so good as well!great feeling and makes your hair feel good. It smells so good as well!
Gina H.
Clermont, FL
This pack is a really good deal when i saw it and i had to get it and use it on my hair and i liked it as much as i liked the herbel ones and the aussie ones and this one is great for the top of your head that might need some extra extra volume if you are like me with a big head.
Jocy H.
Brownsville , TX
Love Garnier Products love the scent they have kinda fruity and sweet this mouse does the work for me when i wantto have my natural hair stay curled with out heat irons i just add this mousse and thats it makes my hair not stiff or hard just perfect andfor a great price .
Brittany K.
Knoxville, MD
I LOVE this mousse. It holds great throughout the day. The best thing is that i doesn't have your hair feeling brittle or super hard like most mousses I have use before. The price is reasonable and it lasts me a good bit. The smell is nice too; not super overpowering.
Savannah B.
Ashland, MS
I DO NOT LIKE THE WAY THIS MAKES MY HAIR FEEL CRUNCHY. IT DID NOT MEET MY EXPECTATIONS, MY HAIR WAS OILY AND HARD AS A ROCK. I GUESS THE VALUE OF IT IS OK, IT DID NOT WORK WELL FOR ME AT ALL. I USUALLY LOVE GARNIER PRODUCTS BUT THIS TIME I DID NOT. DO NOT RECOMMEND
Katherine S.
It makes my hair look greasy, I have such long hair and its brunette. No matter the amount i apply in my hair it never really looks or works the way it does if i use it on my friends. It works great for some, but i have thin, limp long hair. Naturally straight.