BY GARNIER #6 in Hair Mousse

Get Weightless Control And Definition. Tame Frizz And Flyaways.
Construct Your Curls! Curl Construct Mousse Is A New Generation Styling Product That Defines And Boosts Curls While Controlling Frizz And Flyaways. Gives You The Power To Create And Control Your Curl Style Of Choice.

How Does It Work

Curl Construct Mousse With Nourishing Shea Has Powerful Holding Technologies That Provide Ultra Long-lasting Hold And Shine, Without Stickiness Or Buildup.

How To Use:

Shake Well. Hold Garnier Fructis Style Curl Construct Mousse Can Upside Down And Dispense Into Palm. Apply Evenly To Damp Hair. Scrunch Hair Then Air Dry Or Blow-dry With Diffuser To Get Curls With Bounce And Shine.

1001446 D Aqua/Water, Pvp, Propylene Glycon, Alcohol Denat., Oleth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Parfum/Fragrance, Polyquaternium-11, Dmdm Hydantoin, Peg/Ppg-22/24 Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentasodium Pentetate, Limonene, Benzophenone-4 Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Peg-70 Mango Glycerides, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Amyl Cinnamal. F.I.L.# D159597/2

• Does this make your hair more curly?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a product that leaves my hair in a ...1 Answers
  • How would you recommend applying it? 1 Answers
Garnier Fructis Style Curl Construct Creation Mousse
  • "i love this product it gives me naral curly hair even tho my hair is very frizzy.. i always have this product in my hair product drawer" in 6 reviews
Emily L.
West Des Moines
So I was standing in the aisle of my local Target looking at different mousses. A lady walked up and recommended this saying she swears by it, so I had high hopes. After trying, I have to say I am... slightly underwhelmed. Although the price point is rather low, so you are getting what you pay for. Besides the price point being great ($3.39+tax), I didnt mind the smell. It smells like a typical mousse and it smells pretty good! I have naturally wavy/curly type hair. This product ended up leaving my hair looking very stiff and crunchy. I would say this is more than a level 3 styling hold. I would say a level for 4 would fit more. It also looked a tad... wet? The first part of the day it was crunchy and stiff. By the end up the day (like 6 or 7 PM) the product had settled and I had my desired "softer look". Just a bummer that it takes until the evening to look how I wanted! Overall, for the very low price, it is worth the shot!
Kimberly M.
Baton Rouge , LA
Ok so when I got the mousse and spray gel I was a little
taken back. I am an African American with 3b and 3c texture hair. This stiff is
AWESOME for a wash and go! I washed my hair applied shea butter to moisturize
and these two products and my hair looked amazing!!!!! No real frizz and every
curl was defined. I put it in my hair on Saturday and today is Tuesday and it’s
still looks great. I’m very impressed with these products. Now there is a
con.... it does leave your hair kind of crunchy. to remedy that I added some
eco styler gel and it softened up.

Another thing I did was to try it on my family members to see
how it worked for them. My mom has 3a type hair and it worked well on her
waves.  It didn’t really curl it up but it definitely took the frizz away.
My sister has a similar texture as I do and we did a twist out on her hair and
it came out AMAAAZING! super defined and surprisingly it was not crunchy as
mine was with the wash and go. I also tried it on my son's hard to curl hair
and it curled right up. his hair spikes at the top of his head and these
products curled it! This is definably something that I will go buy in the
future
Janina R.
Oviedo, FL
I have naturally curly hair and often find it hard to find products made for curly hair in which the curls are physically looser, rather than tightly spiraled curls. I was very impressed with the hold, volume and definition the Garnier Fructis Style Curl Construct Creation Mousse gave to my hair. Being a fan of other Garnier products & a savvy hair product tester, I was selected to give it a try just in time to create a flossin' halloween hairstyle. And Ievwn though exposed a Thanksgiving feast, my curls stayed on fleek. On Christmas I'm going to use the Garnier Fructis Style Curl Construct Creation Mousse and pair it with the Garnier Fructis Style Curl Shape Defining Spray Gel for a s
Detroit B.
Detroit, MI
I received this product in my Influenster box . I have used Garnier products on/off for years, but this is the first time I’ve tried this Mousse. A new favorite! I was pleased that the result was the opposite-it gave great coverage and definition without that feeling or look of product in my hair. I was not disappointed with my results! I would definitely recommend this product. Using this product was quick and easy and it had great results that lasted a few days. It also smells amazing! That's a great added bonus.
Jailyne E.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this product in a complimentary VoxBox Influenster sent me and I was truly excited. And then very quickly disappointed. I know what mousse does and how it feels so in comparison to many other mousses I had tried this product is great. Just not for what I was trying to achieve which is soft voluminous curls. I would only be able to use this product liberally because if not it gets sticky, stiff and creates that “wet” look. It’s great if you want a slick back ponytail or for baby hairs or even just a strong hold but not for soft fluffy hair like mine. My hair wouldn’t curl in the areas that had too much product. I’ve had better experiences with different products. It depends what you’re looking for. This is deffinetly a 5 strong hold. I haven’t given up on it yet.. my boyfriend has straight hair and he loves it for the hold and how soft it is but it’s deffinetly not made specifically for curls. #GarnierStyle #influenstervoxbox #halloweencurlsbadge #garnier #complimentary Garnier Fructis Style Curl Construct Creation Mousse
Jessica F.
Bellport, NY
I have received this product complimentary from Influenster and I absolutely love it. The first time I used this product it was on damp hair and I let it air dry. This mousse gave me a strong hold but left my hair feeling soft and bouncy while the product was easily distributed throughout my hair. I used this product along with the Garnier Fructis Style Curl Shape Defining Spray Gel to keep my curls more individual and defined. I also used this product on my dry hair as well to see what kind of curls it would give me and it left me with beautiful beachy waves! I'm super impressed with this product and will continue to be a staple in my hair routine.
Products sent to me were complimentary from Influenster for reviewing purposes. All opinions are my own.

Garnier Fructis Style Curl Shape Defining Spray Gel
Cassandra M.
Banner Elk, NC
I received Fructis Style Curl Shape Defining Construct Mousse
 to test from Influenster and I was super excited to try it out. For Halloween I wanted to be a Doll, the pictures I took were pre-makeup. The Construct Mousse not only defined my curls but it held them for hours. It smelled beautifully just like the Defining Gel. It was a bit sticky on my hands, but it didn't dried in my hair quickly without leaving a sticky residue. I did scrunch it through my hair while it was dry. It kept the frizz at bay for the night and I absolutely loved it. For a naturally curly haired person it is extremely hard to find products that don't weigh your hair down, but Garnier has done the impossible. My hair had volume! The Mousse kept the top of my head smooth without it looking dirty or oily. I enjoyed using this! Thanks Garnier Fructis!
Tanisha S.
Lacey, WA
I got this product a while back but wanted to use it regularly to see how I would actually like it. So far so good and I just went out the other day to purchase some more. I've used other brands of mousse before but never really liked the way that they worked. My hair is really thick and curly and so it's heavy on it's own. I don't need any more added weight to it. With this mousse I can put a little bit in my hair after it's been towel dried, style it and be on my way. I get the look I want but without all the stiffness that most other brands would give me.
Jenifer W.
Gahanna , OH
I really wanted to love this product because I am a huge fan of Garnier shampoos and conditioner but this did absolutely nothing for my kinky 4B hair. It felt like it was going to define my curls while wet but as it dried my hair because a tight mess!!! The shrinkage was real and my hair felt dry and brittle i had to wash it out immediately and go back to my shea moisture products because i felt like if I were to keep manipulating my hair it would break off. Definitely not going to use again.
Maria R.
Kissimmee, FL
I received this product for free from Influenster to test out and give my honest opinion. I had tried a couple of Garnier products in the past and wasn’t all the pleased with them. So I figured with the products I was sent, I would give the brand another chance and see if this product would better. I was so exited to try it out and I was quickly disappointed. I expected it to be totally different than what it was, when I used the mousse it left my hair sticky and not curly at all.it didn’t help define my curls at all and I feel like it just left it flat. I wouldn’t recommend this product to anyone. Hopefully this review is helpful.
Hannah P.
Oxnard, CA
Does this make hair crunchy or keep it soft?
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
Does this make your hair crunchy or do your curls stay soft and bouncy? I need something that will hold my curls and prevent frizz, but not make my hair stiff...
Elizabeth C.
South Bend, IN
Does this product work well? I have been trying different products on my hair to not make it frizz because of the humidity/hair products and am having trouble finding a product that I really like and isn't too crunchy. Any suggestions to not use mouse and use a different product or try this specific product?
Bieonica P.
Wartburg, TN
How good is this one compared to o the r brands such as Aussie? Is it better or the same?
Corin M.
How sticky is this product? Right now I use a salon brand, but it is too expensive and I am looking to switch brands. I have naturally curly hair so I don't need a lot of stickiness to a mousse.