BY GARNIER #29 in Curl Enhancing

New. 24HR Definition & Intense Moisture. Nourishing Shea. Strong. Garnier Fructis Style Curl Calm Down De-poof and define!  Garnier Fructis calms down unruly curls with this intensely moisturizing cream to create 24-hour protection. What Is Curl Calm Down? A new generation of styling cream that moisturizes while it styles.  Perfect for any curl shape, it will define and defrizz curls right out of the shower. see more...

China R.
Liberty, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is awesome. I have naturally frizzy hair and this compares to the high end frizz controllers . It lasts a long time and it’s easy to find you can get it from any local department store or grocery store even .
Angellica D.
Bellmead, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Garnier never disappoints! The frizz control is a wonderful product! All my life I've been told I have a "Jew fro" when I leave my hair natural and curly and when I use this product it's not frizzy, smells wonderful, and is super smooth and soft! I would recommend this to anyone with my hair type!
Bridgette M.
St Matthews, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. It really does help with frizz. I have been using it for 7 years now and have never been disappointed. It's a good, inexpensive product and it definitely exceeds expectations. I really recommend this product and also this brand in general. Follow me on instagram @bridgette.the.midget_ (I follow everyone back)
Courtney S.
Smithfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this cream. it keeps the curls soft and natural looking instead of crispy like mousse does, the smell is great, it is easy to find when I run out but a little goes a long way so I have only had to buy it twice. pretty cheap compared to other curl products.
Kylee O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nope. Super cheap, works very cheaply. I hate all of garnier's hair products. I always try because they are reasonably priced, but after purchasing numerous products by them and being disappointed over and over again, I will never purchase anything from them again.
Jennifer D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great product for anyone with frizzy hair. Curly, straight whatever your hairstyle, this product will definitely help with frizziness and fly aways. I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to take the frizz!
Justina V.
Wappingers Fl, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
So i have really curly hair & am always trying to find ways to tame it & elongate it. I have been using this for a while to try & help with this issue. It somewhat works. I wish it worked a bit more. i think there is room for improvement. It says to put in damp hair than pull on your curls continuously to elongate the curl & although I like the product it smells really good, its quite tedious & I feel like after a couple of hours of hair being dry, it doesn't look as elongated as it did when you start it, yet bc of the price & there not being much products like this on the market (as far as I've seen) I always find myself coming back to it. Maybe if you don't have such curly, kinky hair as I do it would work for you, its definitely cheap enough to give it a try!
Alexis S.
Woodbridge, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell is good. I have super thick curly hair and it's hard to keep my hair tamed. It does minimize the frizz and make it smell good but that's about it for me
Rachel H.
Columbia, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't prefer this scent to other Garnier fructis products. This product is thick and weighs down my hair. It leaves oily residue and clumps my hair together to prevent frizz but does not create an appealing wave or curl. It is affordable and available at all local drugstores. However, personally, it does not suit my liking at all. I recommend neutrogena leave in conditioner, herbal essence or Briogeo (better quality, better brand name)
Gia J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've turned to this anti-frizz a few times, mainly in the summer, to maintain the extra frizz in my curls. It's a nice second day cream to use if I'm not gonna fully wash my hair again and just want wet my hair with a spray bottle. It can feel a little heavy at times but other wise it's a great anti-frizz back up cream for second or so-day old hair.
Jessica O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone with naturally really curly hair tried this. Did it help both wet and dry. I have naturally curly hair that range from small to kne inch ringlets and a smooth crown but I get frizz and flyaways in the body and crown of my hair and am looking for something that's good for natural curls without heat tools
D'Angelic S.
Hague, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this product help frizzy natural 4a hair?
Kasey M.
How good does a hold hairstyles?
Genevieve  F.
Compton, CA
I am struggling to find something for my thick wavy frizzy hair. I have used a couple of over the counter products in Target, CVS, and Walmart but I guess I tend to buy the wrong once because they don't seem to work. I have not used this product on my hair. I usually get scared buying things passing $10 because I don't want to buy something that much not even work for me :( Can anyone relate and tell me if this product works great?
Kayla F.
Mountain city, Tn
Will this help with the curls without making your hair flat?