BY GARNIER #18 in Hair Cream

De-Poof and define unruly curls curl calm down anti-frizz cream calms unruly curls and preps hair for styling by intensely moisturizing and creating 24-hour definition.

Buy on Amazon
Isabelle D.
Lebanon, OH
I really am not sure how I feel about this product, It is very oddly shaped and hard to keep anywhere , i honestly don't think it really did much for my hair either I don't know If i should recommend this because i'm not sure if it really worked for me
Noa S.
Raleigh
I use it after every wash. It's what I call the first line of defence. I apply liberally to my hands and then throughout my curls, letting the cream get everywhere in order to decrease frizz and puffiness as a result of humidity or dampness.
Vanessa C.
This anti frizz has been my go-to since high school and it truly is amazing. It has normally always worked for me and has helped tame my hair in the crazy weather climate that I I’ve in. I would recommend it as a cheap alternative
Morgan M.
My hair is wavy and gets very frizzy with humidity. This curl calm down works great. It lasted all day to keep my frizz under control. Would recommend. Garnier Fructis Style Curl Calm Down Anti-Frizz Cream
Amanda J.
This comes in a very unique bottle! This helps tame my frizz and makes my hair look sleek and shiny! I have very unruly hair but this easily tames my frizz and flyaways! It works like a charm! I highly recommend it!
Andrea G.
Grand Rapids
I absolutely love this formula!!!! I will defiantly be buying this again!!! The price is always affordable!!!! And I can usually find a great deal or coupon in store!!! I will defiantly be recommending this to all of my friends and family!!!
Jolisel V.
New York , NY
I love this whenever I want to have my hair curly because it smells so good! It’s very affordable and it suits well to my blond hair! I think it moisture my hair instead of making it feel dry
Angellica D.
Bellmead, TX
Garnier never disappoints! The frizz control is a wonderful product! All my life I've been told I have a "Jew fro" when I leave my hair natural and curly and when I use this product it's not frizzy, smells wonderful, and is super smooth and soft! I would recommend this to anyone with my hair type!
Bridgette M.
St Matthews, SC
I love this stuff. It really does help with frizz. I have been using it for 7 years now and have never been disappointed. It's a good, inexpensive product and it definitely exceeds expectations. I really recommend this product and also this brand in general. Follow me on instagram @bridgette.the.midget_ (I follow everyone back)
Courtney S.
Smithfield
I like this cream. it keeps the curls soft and natural looking instead of crispy like mousse does, the smell is great, it is easy to find when I run out but a little goes a long way so I have only had to buy it twice. pretty cheap compared to other curl products.
Jessica O.
Has anyone with naturally really curly hair tried this. Did it help both wet and dry. I have naturally curly hair that range from small to kne inch ringlets and a smooth crown but I get frizz and flyaways in the body and crown of my hair and am looking for something that's good for natural curls without heat tools
D'Angelic S.
Hague, VA
Would this product help frizzy natural 4a hair?
Genevieve  F.
Compton, CA
I am struggling to find something for my thick wavy frizzy hair. I have used a couple of over the counter products in Target, CVS, and Walmart but I guess I tend to buy the wrong once because they don't seem to work. I have not used this product on my hair. I usually get scared buying things passing $10 because I don't want to buy something that much not even work for me :( Can anyone relate and tell me if this product works great?
Kasey M.
How good does a hold hairstyles?
Kayla F.
Mountain city, Tn
Will this help with the curls without making your hair flat?