Garnier Fructis Style Crystal Resist Hairspray uploaded by Justine M.Garnier Fructis Style Crystal Resist Hairspray uploaded by Quvante A.

BY GARNIER

Discover the first Garnier Fructis Style spray enriched with crystal minerals. It offers a unique combination of 24H hold and extreme shine to your style. It instantly binds with fine hair for a dry and a perfectly soft finishing touch. see more...

Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
I love this hairspray. I bought this one for $2 as well so it was very cheap. It has a nice scent, doesn't add a chalky look to your hair and has a great hold. I always really like the spray nozzle, it's very direct and easy to use.
Laura R.
Copenhagen
I live this product because I have a hair extensions and I am usually curling them and I need hairspray to last them longer. And Garnier is the one I trust. It works perfectly fir me and it’s not expensive at all, everyone can and afford it and need to have it at home❤️
Ariana S.
Mississauga, ON
10/10 one of the best hairsprays I have ever used. It is super versatile: use it to tame frizzy hair on a humid day or as a styling product when putting your hair up. The formula is stiff and long-lasting, so you don't have to worry about your 'do falling.
Cherise J.
Dauphin
I like this product, it holds the look but is not crusty or sticky. It smells good, not like a bucket load of chemicals. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Justine M.
Super résistant , pratique pour les coiffures extravagantes .Garnier Fructis Style Crystal Resist Hairspray