Garnier Fructis Style Clean Slick Power Gel uploaded by Keith D.

BY GARNIER

Get that ultra-slick, wet-shine look with 24H maximum control. It's a new generation of styling gel with Taurine + Citrus Complex*. Strong hair. Strong hold.
(*Taurine, Ceramide & Lemon Extract).

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Polyacrylate-2 Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Carbomer, Peg-6, Parfum/Fragrance, Ethylhexylglycerin, Limonene, Linalool, 2-Oleamido-1, 3-Octadecanediol, Taurine, Propylene Glycol, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Citrus Medica Limonum Extract/Lemon Fruit Extract. F.I.L. D53741/2

Usage: Squeeze a dime-size amount of hair product into palm. Apply to damp or dry hair and style.

Claudia 🇸.
Bronx
This gel is actually not that bad. At first it was good and left my hair in place . Think of it as the Moco de Gorilla . I loved it at first but then I started noticing that it gave me dandruff so I had to stop it. But overall it's not so bad.
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
This gel is a strong holding gel! The only downfall is to be careful putting it in so it doesn't dry clumped. It has a very good smell and last all day.. I would recommend to others to try out if looking for a gel
Deseray F.
Tacoma
Has a great hold for colore treated hair it lasts all day with no frizz leaving my hair feeling soft With a nice low volume scent. My go to hair product it always meets my expectations
Laura Elizabeth P.
Moss Point, MS
I love this product it keeps me fresh and I have no kind of allergies reaction with it. I highly recommend this product to anyone. My husband loves it too. Just can't say awesome it is quite enough. Love it.
♡skinnie m.
Detroit
I absolutelyyy love it i got like 7bottles of conditioners shampoos an the mixes it made my hair easy to comb an extremely shiny bouncy an soft no lies here buy some
Shana S.
Athens, GA
Never been a big fan of this brand. They smell fantastic but leave my hair feeling drier than other brands seem to. The gel on the other hand is astonishingly decent. My fiance uses it to spike up the front of his hair and it doesn't look greasy, nor does it drip that shining residue onto his forehead. Also smells great and stand up well to heat and humid weather.
Bree H.
Natchez, MS
I haven't used this product in particular, but I love garnier and I have tried a lot of their other products. If you are looking for something that is good quality but won't break the bank I recommend trying third products, I haven't used a product yet that I don't like plus they always smell amazing!
wendy n.
My son absolutely loves this gel. He loves the spiky look so I decided to try it on myself one day when I had no time to straighten my hair. I used it for a wet look that actually lasted the whole day! Love it!!
Maria S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love this product. I personally use it with wet hair. It gives me beautiful curls. Love the smell and love that it's not sticky. Love that it keeps it still.
Samantha P.
This brand is not one of my favorites. They smell really good but i makes my hair dry but i holds really well. And I'm not sure if I'm using to much but...