Garnier Fructis Style Brilliantine Shine Wet Shine Gel, Extra Strong, 6.8-Ounce Container, pack of 6

BY GARNIER #64 in Hair Gel

Brandi J.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kind of greasy but an overall good product. I use this on my daughters hair. One has super straight haor, one has curly hair. Works well for both
DeLena T.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice product. One thing I really love about it is how good it smells. I really love it a s definitely would use it if my hair were longer.
tabitha r.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great. Didn't care for how it worked with my hair. However it's still a really great product if you don't have naturally oily hair.
Christina T.
Kingston, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This got my hair feeling Soft and silky and always smells so good after using it! But only on the ends. If I put it on top I get oily.
Mary B.
Oberlin, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Garnier Youthful Radiance Night works great and smells good too ! I leave it in for awhile and it makes my hair so soft!
Crystal C.
Indio, CA
This is one of my top picks to add to my hair especially for the extra shine. It guves it that boost that my hair needs.
Sarah L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The gel is good. It works, has a strong hold, and doesn't make my hair hard and stuff. Good stuff, I enjoyed using.
Izzy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the look this product gives my hair. It looks sleek and professional and gives me the "wet" instyle look .
Passion S.
Pt Pleasant, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell an the texture of this product, always leaves my hair extravagant, another product I recommend
Kiara P.
Lawrenceville,Va
Beauty Junkie Expert
This produced don't cost much, not too pricy ! I .. I love this produced alot  ,its very useful and helpful