BY GARNIER

With fruit micro-waxes. Long-lasting wet look & hold. Turn on the shine to brilliantly styled hair! Garnier Fructis Style Brilliantine Shine, with fruit micro-waxes, seals shine and moisture into the hair for long-lasting, in-control style with lustrous sheen.

What is Brilliantine Shine Gel? A new generation styling gel that gives your hair a wet look with intense hold for long-lasting shine and style.

How does it work? Garnier Fructis Style Brilliantine Shine with fruit micro-waxes, is a unique collection of non-greasy formulas infused with silicone and multi-dimensional shine - enhancing polymers for in-control styles that shine brilliantly! Made in USA.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PVP, PEG-14 Dimethicone, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, VP/VA Copolymer, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-4, Triethanolamine, Parfum/Fragrance, Polyethylene Glycol, Sodium Methylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin, Polyquaternium-11, Linalool, Limonene, Amyl Cinnamal, PEG-192 Apricot Kernel Glycerides, PEG-70 Mango Glycerides, Citral, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Extract.

Usage: Rub product between hands before applying to slightly damp/dry hair and style. Create Your Style - Brilliantine Shine Gel Styles: The Slick: Apply on slightly damp hair and smooth hair back for a slicked-back look with long-lasting shine; The Shining: Apply on dry hair with fingertips for an all day wet look with high shine; Finish any style with hairspray for long-lasting hold.

Megan W.
I don't use gel very often. In fact I only use it when I am "scrunching" my hair. This gel does a great job (combined with other products of course) giving my hair that "wet look" and giving extra hold. I would recommend this for anyone who likes to scrunch their hair.
Christine S.
Jamaica, NY
I used to use this product so much that I had a spare bottle in my car JUST IN CASE I went to the beach. Mind you...I live in NY and summer only lasts about 3 months! The entire system is great. It was my go-to for a long time. The only reason I omitted a star was because after continued use, the system just didn't work for me like it used to.
Tina R.
Middletown , NY
My go to brand for most of my hair products love the smell, texture and the price is affordable. My hair is long and wavy and my daughter's is curly and we use it most after we shower and washed our hair it gives us curly look for the day! and it doesn't weight our hair down!
Josie H.
a very good product i love using it to curl and scrunch my hair i love the smell of it it leaves my hair in the same place all day long it is a bit pricey but it is a good value. Other product usually leave my hair drooping by the end of the day i certainty would use it again.
Julie N.
Paris
This styling gel, although not my favorite, works well. It has a good smell and doesn't harden in my hair like some gels. Humidity is an issue where I live and this doesn't always hold up well in really humid weather.
Brianne D.
Spotswood, NJ
While I love most Fructis products this is not one of my favorites. It's really messy and while I understand the wet shine gel , I feel as if it ends up melting in my hair and gets all over me throughout the day
Hannah B.
Washington, IN
nought this product for 10$. thought it was expensive but it also worked very well and i loved it a lot. i totallly reccomend it to anyone who  wants to try this amaxing formula. i loved it a lot. i want evry one to try it. i rated one str less for the expense.
Mireya G.
I liked the product, I'm giving it 4 stars because I don't like the stiffness it leaves., yes it lasted the whole day, the price is reasonable, nice scent, although I really don't smell it after 15 minutes.
Oneida R.
Ohh I can go all day long about how great this product is, this is my holy grail when it comes to smoothness and anti-frizziness. I use this every time I come out of the shower, and it never fails me.
Charlotte G.
Jacksonville, FL
Let me start this off by saying I will not use this ever again.

HOWEVER it does exactly what the bottle says, so that deserves huge credit in my book. It smells good and it definitely won't let your hair move at all.
The only issue I had is that it started to turn white and flake the longer I had it in my hair.