BY GARNIER

Add some extra shine to your hair with the garnier fructis style brilliantine shine hairspray. It seals in the moisture and shine so your hair looks super soft, lustrous and oh-so beautiful. This non-aerosol strong glossing hairspray contains fruit micro waxes and leaves the hair smelling great. Style up your hair the way you want and let the style stay with you all through the day with this glossing hairspray. For all hair types. see more...

emmily dayanna r.
Minden Nevada, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert

I am not fans of the lacquers but I must say that I really liked first because it smells delicious fruit and leaves the stiff hair hair held in place but manageable I love that is not sticky and which gives the added value is as a light sheen perfect for a party look for your photos the most luminous hair look love
Lisa L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best glossing spray to have in your hair care kit, it's good for styling and also your hair. It's stays shiny for a long time way longer than I expected and my hair is super thick so I just use a little extra to get the job done. I've used this on my friends too they love it.
krissa w.
Awesome with holding the style without frizz all day. Not to expensive and lasts forever. I definitely recommend to anyone that had naturally curly or frizzy hair like myself. Dont have to travel to far to find it. Ive gotten it at the dollar store and walmart.
Trisha S.
Lost Creek, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works well to tame the frizz, very affordable, but after half a day of use my hair feels so oily and to me looks oily. I do not have overly oily hair and if I don't use this product I notice a large difference in the oil
Brittany S.
Laird hill , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this product it was great and really helped my hair. It went well beyond my expectations and was highly effective not to mention very affordable I would recommend this product to others. It was
Liza R.
Carolina, PR 00983
I use this product in my 10 year old girl  and its been great, I use it after we blow dry her hair and it give a shiny finish, very helpful with detangleling
dulce C.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it but it leaves my hair a little too greasy... It smells amazing!! I keep buying ot because I like the product and it benefits!! Very good for curly hair!!
Haley D.
This product works well if you have dry hair, which I do. I would advise you to spray it into your hand and distribute it through you hair that way instead of direct spraying, and you will need to be careful as to how much you put into your hair. Even with dry hair, it can make your hair appear greazy if you're not careful. However, it should last you quite a while as you don't need to use too terribly much. Never put it on your roots!
Chelsea j.
I use this every once in a while because if I use it too much it causes my hair to become too oily/greasy, but my mother has dry hair and uses it in her hair everyday and it never makes her hair look oily at all and it makes her hair look better. You just have to be careful using this to make sure you don't use too much, but it does make your hair look super shiny & soft.
Antonia B.
Oxford, OH
This product was something I do not regret purchasing. It was sold at a great price and does wonders for my hair! I always have trouble with my hair feeling rough after I style my hair, and using a little bit of this after styling my hair just adds so much life to my hair. The great thing about it is that I use this once and my hair stays soft for the entire day.
Jennifer M.
columbia, mo
Does this product dry your hair?