BY GARNIER

Seals shine and moisture into hair
Turn on the brilliantly styled hair! Garnier Fructis Style Brilliantine shine glossing spray, with fruit micro waxes, seals shine and moisture into hair, keeping it soft, glossy, and manageable. Paraben Free.

1031093 A Alcohol Denat., Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Myristate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Parfum/Fragrance, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Prunus Amerniaca Kernel Oil/Apricot Kernel Oil, Octocrylene, Persea Gratissima Oil/Avocado Oil, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butilphenyl, Methyl-Propional, Citronellol. F.I.L.# D27318/5.

Usage: Hold bottle 6-8 inches from head and spray sparingly. For finer hair, spray product into hands, then gently smooth hands over hair.

Garnier Fructis Style Brilliantine Shine Glossing Spray
  • "I wouldn't have normally purchased this product on it's own, but I finally decided to use it and it really did increase shine and make my hair look healthier." in 6 reviews
glam_is_beauty _.
Detroit , MI
This is the best product I own! I have very thick frizzy curly hair which I Flat Iron. Without brilliant shine my hair is dry as straw and poofy (even with flat iron protectors) but as soon as I spray brilliant shine on my hair it becomes incredibly soft smooth and gets rid of any remaining frizz and of course shines beautify, it tames fly aways and is the only product I have used which restores moisture to my hair after ironing it without it curling or frizzing again. If you Flat Iron your hair this product is a must!!
Nicole L.
I always like trying glossing sprays as my blonde hair can get dry and matte looking dye to the water or certain shampoos. This one was just ok to me. The gloss/shine was outstanding but I didn’t like the scent and the nuzzle thingie sprayed very concentrated doses instead of a fine mist. So I had splotches that looked more and more greasy as the day went on.
Sarah S.
Crofton, MD
I received a sample of Garnier
Fructis Style Brilliantine Shine Glossing Spray as a complimentary
sample to try and give my unbiased opinion on. This
product took me a couple tries before I got the right amount down. As with most
products when you first get them you go strong.
Bad idea with me.  I followed the
directions and after about half a day my hair looked flat and greasy.  Second try I sprayed less and it seemed to work
out a lot better.  Third try, I sprayed
on wet hair before I dried and that worked even better.  After I dried I spritzed a tiny amount on to
finish and it was perfect.  No greasy
hair halfway through the day and no flyway’s.
Overall, I am glad I gave it more than one shot.  More than likely I will purchase it when my
sample runs out because a little goes a long way for me and the price point seems
fair.  Lastly, it smells great! #GarnierStyle, #contest, #Complimentary
Kerby O.
Hialeah, FL
I received this product in one of the campaigns that garnier did with Influenster and I had already used this product several times before as I have said it previously I'm an avid fan of Garnier, their products are amazing and always deliver with the best results! I use this baby after flat ironing my hair and it leaves it shiny and beautiful! I would definitely recommend and constantly buy it again!!!!
Ashley S.
Savanna, IL
This is honestly a really good product but just didn't work for my hair type. I have thin hair so a lot of hair products weigh my hair down. On the bottle it recommends spraying it in your hands first then apply it. I tried that and my hair was still weighed down. My hair really did have a beautiful shine but it just didn't work for my hair. I really loved the smell as well. My hair smelled amazing all day.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
I have pretty dry hair so when I straighten my hair it can appear dull.  I put a little of this in my hands and smooth it on my hair and it really revives it giving it a nice shine without looking greasy.  I enjoy the smell as well.  I would suggest applying it with your hands rather than spraying it directly on your hair if you are unsure how much to apply.
Stephanie F.
Batavia, NY
I’ve never been disappointed when it comes to garnier frutics products! The shine spray smells great and it leaves my hair looking shiny and soft. Only thing about this is that I can’t use it on a day to day basic because I don’t wash my hair everyday because my hair is color treated, my hair already has a “shiny” look to it because of my natural oils.
Ariana D.
Boston, MA
To be honest, I had very low expectations but after a few weeks of use, I can say that this is a truly phenomenal spray! I don't wash my hair so often because it is color treated, damaged, and just overall dry at the ends. I regularly use dry shampoo, however this tends to leave my hair looking like hay. Lo and behold this Garnier spray! After I dry shampoo, I just spray a light mist near the ends. My hair looks refreshed and doesn't get oily or pick up any odors throughout the day :) An added bonus is the scent! It may be too fragranced for some, but I get compliments every time I use it. Definitely recommend!

I received a sample of this product from Influenster for testing, but opinions are solely my own.
LaToya T.
Dickinson , ND
I love using this product with their Heat protecting spray, they work perfectly together. That being said, PROS: makes your hair shiny with out making your hair feel heavy or oily, I dye my hair RED and it made the color POP! -helps dry damaged hair! CONS: Don't put this on your roots in less your hair is super super dry, it will make your hair look super greasey and will leave buildup. -it doesn't really take away my fly always but not a 100% sure it's even made to help that. :/ I got this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Lizette O.
Garner fructris is one of my go to hair products I enjoy. In addition, I use this hair for my roots and tips.My hair is very dry and can be very frizzy at times . I tend to use this while wet then I apply a little on roots then hair dry. For best results after drying I put on ends of my hair after I straighten It leaves my hair shiny and keeps the frizzes away. it also does not have a bad smell on the contrary it smells good! Also helps keep the hair fly always settled!
Brooke P.
Harlingen, TX
I've been wanting to try this , is it any good ?
Kathy Z.
Does it makes natural hair shine?
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
who else like this??
Ashley B.
Is it for all of your hair or just the ends of it?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Does this product dry your hair?

Amazon