2 colors available

BY GARNIER

Garnier Fructis Shine Spray: Spray 3 oz With fruit micro-waxes Long-lasting high-shine finish see more...

• I've been wanting to try this , is it any good ?1 Answers
  • Is this good for all over your hair, or just the ends where it look...3 Answers
  • Will this product flatten my hair and stiffens it like hairspray?4 Answers
Garnier Fructis Style Brilliantine Shine Glossing Spray
  • "I wouldn't have normally purchased this product on it's own, but I finally decided to use it and it really did increase shine and make my hair look healthier." in 6 reviews
Kati A.
Kati A.
Westland, MI
Garnier Fructis products as a whole are really great, they smella amazing. . The Brillantine Shine Glossing Spray did exactly as it says, made my hair and my daughters, super shiny. It didn't do anything else. I'm not sure it is supposed to do anything else, so i guess it is ok. I don't know that i would buy it again just because, i would prefer a product do more that make my hair shiny. Maybe if it repaired or also was a hair spray or gel, or somerhing........ i don't know. I can saythat it does do what it says it will do. There for i cannot complain. And i do LOVE the brand.
Alyx D.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product for almost 10 years! I absolutely love it. I have thick, naturally curly hair and this is a light oil for me. I use it alone to make my hair soft or as a finishing spray on top of mousse or gel to make my curls looks more sleek and curly. It also works very well with straightened hair to prevent frizz and make hair shiny. This might be too greasy for someone with thin, low porosity hair.
Kate P.
Kate P.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in the color guard at my school and like competitive dance we have elaborate costumes and hair and makeup to do for our shows. I rely on this stuff!! It keeps my fly always far away!! I normally hairspray my hair to hold it in place and then use this to make it shiny and hold down any fly aways! This year we had our hair down for our show and this stuff kept my hair looking perfect for the whole completion!
amelie o.
amelie o.
I love this product! I use it when i get out of the shower. I personally spray it into my palms and spread it around and then work the product into my hair while it is still WET. I have wavy/curly/frizzy/dry hair and it dries clean and makes it healthy looking and shiny. i also work more in after i flat iron my hair. it doesn't look oily at all. A little goes a long way.
Jackie T.
Jackie T.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shine spray I use it on my daughter hair all the time. The spray makes it super easy for when we are on the go , it's affordable and will last you for a long time because you just need 1 or 2 sprays and it's more than enough. You can get it at your nearest drugstore and can usually get a great deal on it.
Joy W.
Joy W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have very thick and coarse hair and the fly-aways can tend to be unmanageable for my hair. After using this product (by the way, I love the smell of Granier Fructis products!) the fly-aways are tamed and I do notice a significant shine to the roots and outside layers of my hair after I use it.
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
Lancaster, PA
This product is amazing. I notice a huge difference. Recently I couldn't find it anywhere locally so I tried to just cut it out of my usual hair style. Had to order it on Amazon because my hair looked so dry and coarse without it. This truly makes my hair glossy and soft, and decreases frizz.
Dani L.
Dani L.
Baraboo, WI
I LOVE this product. As a girl with frizz and often unmanageable curls, this has been a godsend. I spray it on my curls to calm them down and on my flat ironed hair to give it some shine and moisture. For the price, it simply cannot be beat! I recommend this to everyone.
Monika R.
Monika R.
Hanford, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this stuff, after the first day of washing and styling my hair it can be a bit frizzy but with a good spray all over of this my hair looks calm and has a nice shine to it. It's light so hair don't get greasy and the smell it good. Always a must have.
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Burbank, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product really does give you a high shine. For the price it is absolutely worth it. Whenever my hair is looking dull a few sprays of this gives it that healthy high shine Im looking for. I have curly hair thast is super thick and its usually red or purple.
Sheri N.
Sheri N.
Will this product flatten my hair and stiffens it like hairspray?
Martha H.
Martha H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for all over your hair, or just the ends where it looks dry?
Mayra L.
Mayra L.
Storm Lake, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it do anything else besides make your hair shiny?
Jessi L.
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Does this make your hair look oily and greasy?
Lola N.
Lola N.
Is it supposed to make your hair greasy?