BY GARNIER

Turn on the brilliantly styled hair with Garnier® Fructis® Style Brilliantine Shine Glossing Spray!

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Paraben-free glossing spray with Argan Oil from Morocco seals shine and moisture into hair, keeping it soft, glossy, and manageable.

GET INSPIRED!

Create a "Shining Sleek" look: Lightly spray over flat-ironed locks for brilliant, glossy shine.

For more looks, tips and fun visit our Style Hub.

• I've been wanting to try this , is it any good ?2 Answers
  • who else like this??1 Answers
  • Is this good for all over your hair, or just the ends where it lo...4 Answers
Garnier Fructis Style Brilliantine Shine Glossing Spray
  • "I wouldn't have normally purchased this product on it's own, but I finally decided to use it and it really did increase shine and make my hair look healthier." in 6 reviews
Kati A.
Westland, MI
Garnier Fructis products as a whole are really great, they smella amazing. . The Brillantine Shine Glossing Spray did exactly as it says, made my hair and my daughters, super shiny. It didn't do anything else. I'm not sure it is supposed to do anything else, so i guess it is ok. I don't know that i would buy it again just because, i would prefer a product do more that make my hair shiny. Maybe if it repaired or also was a hair spray or gel, or somerhing........ i don't know. I can saythat it does do what it says it will do. There for i cannot complain. And i do LOVE the brand.
Jackie T.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this shine spray I use it on my daughter hair all the time. The spray makes it super easy for when we are on the go , it's affordable and will last you for a long time because you just need 1 or 2 sprays and it's more than enough. You can get it at your nearest drugstore and can usually get a great deal on it.
Joy W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have very thick and coarse hair and the fly-aways can tend to be unmanageable for my hair. After using this product (by the way, I love the smell of Granier Fructis products!) the fly-aways are tamed and I do notice a significant shine to the roots and outside layers of my hair after I use it.
Dani L.
Baraboo, WI
I LOVE this product. As a girl with frizz and often unmanageable curls, this has been a godsend. I spray it on my curls to calm them down and on my flat ironed hair to give it some shine and moisture. For the price, it simply cannot be beat! I recommend this to everyone.
Monika R.
Hanford, CA
Absolutely love this stuff, after the first day of washing and styling my hair it can be a bit frizzy but with a good spray all over of this my hair looks calm and has a nice shine to it. It's light so hair don't get greasy and the smell it good. Always a must have.
Morgan R.
Burbank, CA
This product really does give you a high shine. For the price it is absolutely worth it. Whenever my hair is looking dull a few sprays of this gives it that healthy high shine Im looking for. I have curly hair thast is super thick and its usually red or purple.
Rebecca G.
Chandler, AZ
I think one of the best features of this spray is if you get a little crazy you can blast your hair with a blow dryer to reduce the shine. It works great and is lightweight. It has the classic Garnier smell to it.
Hunter H.
Mesa, AZ
Made my hair smell amazing & gave a nice shine. Other than that, I didn't realize any difference. Can be found st many stores like Walnart, Target and Big Lots, etc... Price point is pretty low as well.
Rebecca C.
BROOKLYN, NY
I had high hopes for this spray, but like most Fructis products I have tried so far, the only advantages are that it smells good and is affordable. It did nothing to improve shine or glossiness.
Michelle U.
Excellent price, but the best part is the smell. I get compliments all the time on the smell of my hair after using this spray. I'd also say that is DOES add shine. I'd recommend! :)
Martha H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for all over your hair, or just the ends where it looks dry?
Michelle B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is this good for people with greasy hair because my hair is weird like I'll wash it and then the next day it will be greasy so I just need it for when I first wash it blow dry it and need it to not frizzy and shine and look healthy
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Does this make your hair look oily and greasy?
Sheri N.
Will this product flatten my hair and stiffens it like hairspray?
Mayra L.
Storm Lake, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it do anything else besides make your hair shiny?