Garnier Fructis Style Bold It Power Putty

Where can I find this? My local places don’t seem to have it
What is this? What does it do? Anything good? What is it for?
Start your review of Garnier Fructis Style Bold It Power Putty!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Great hold and works great on any kind of hair!” in 1 review
“I have really long hair so this is much better than covering my head in a while can of hair spray” in 1 review
This stuff works really well. I use it in my daughters hair when she needs a long lasting good hold. It works really well when she is going to be active and I want her hair to stay in place. I would definitely recommend this product
Purchased at: CVS
When trying to sleek down the flyaways it worked somewhat well. The only thing that can be a bit off putting is the residue left behind but other than that it works really well.
Davie, FL
My hair has been damaged due to dyeing and I don't want to spend too much for treatment. Why shell out money going to the salon when you can get treatment in the comforts of your home right? I love this hair mask because it reduces frizziness and makes my hair more manageable. :)
Pittsburgh, PA
I have the most impossible hair. Some days it is thick and frizzy; while other days it is limp and lifeless. No matter what my hair will not scrunch or hold a curl..... Until I found this hair putty. I learned about from a band mate who used it for his mohock. We are talking hair that did not move. So i gave it go. I used a small amount, maybe the size of a quarter (my hair is very long, it stretches past the small of my back) and slept in a sock bun. To be honest, i expect my hair to fall within 30 minutes. The curls stayed nicely for 72 hours. That is when I decided I couldn't wait another day to wash my hair 😂 From having hair that would not hold a curl, no matter. To experiencing curls for 3 DAYS!! This will be my go to from now when I style my hair 😃
San Diego, CA
UGH! I was so excited to see that this was back in stores because it brings back memories of when I was little and used to use my mom's shampoo (this being the stuff). WELL what I didn't take into account was that when I was that age I used whatever shampoo I could, and lately I have been using sulfate free shampoo because I am growing my hair out. After seeing the commercial for this product which advertised it as 'Sulfate Free' I thought 'perfect!' and went out and bought the shampoo and conditioner. It wasn't until I brought it home that I realized the shampoo is labelled silicone free and the conditioner sulfate free... DUH. What a disappointment herbal essences! Well I figured I might as well try it since I paid for it, and I fell in love all over again with the scent but that's as far as it goes. The sulfates dried out my scalp and my head was itchy after only two uses. I also had to wash my hair every day because it does not keep my hair clean like comparable sulfate free shampoos. I will not be using this stuff any more... It is NOT sulfate free (just look at the ingredients!) and the conditioner is NOT silicone free! Please be aware of this fact if you are hoping for or used to using sulfate free products as I am.
Atlanta, GA
It really help with styling but if your hair is very stubborn or super unruly this will not really work as well for you. It also doesn't leave your hair very nicely textured. It may leave your hair a little too stiff.
Greenville, SC
I bought this product once thinking it will do well with my curly hair. Needless to say I was very wrong. It made my hair extremely hard and made it hard to both wash and brush the next day. It did have a really good smell to it, which is about the only thing I liked about this product. And it was very thick and sticky when applied to your hands. Not my kind of hair product, but worth a try.
Beaver Falls, PA
This is a good product, its excellent at keeping my thick, medium texture hair in place for 12 hours of the day or more however, it is very easy to get too mush product which can leave hair greasy and crunchy. I personally adore the scent of Garnier products (and this scent is subtle) but this may not be suitable for those who find scented products unappealing.
San Antonio, TX
First off I love the Brand Garnie fruites there my go to hair care product it's very effective and if you don't like Gel this putty is a great alternative. I wasn't expecting it to be this good but it actually is I would say that it's better then it's competition (bed head) the only thing I think is maybe making a jar a little bit more convenient
When I use a lot it keeps my really long hair nice and styled. It’s a good price and smells so so so good. I’d recommend giving it a try and you can get it anywhere.