Garnier Fructis Style Body Boost - Root Booster - 5.1 oz. uploaded by Jennifer M.Garnier Fructis Style Body Boost - Root Booster - 5.1 oz. uploaded by Tiffany M.

BY GARNIER

Lifts from the roots weightless volumewith Fruit Micro-WaxesHair falling flat? Give it a boost of body! Garnier Fructis Style Body Boost with fruit micro-waxes, energizing ginseng and fortifying Pro B5, pumps up flat, lifeless hair with a boost of body for volume and hold that lasts all day long*What is Body Boost Root Booster A new generation lightweight spray gel that boosts hair with targeted root lift and height formaximum body, fullness and long-lasting* hold without stickiness or buildup. How does it work? Garnier Fructis Style Body Boost with fruit micro-waxes, energizing ginseng, and fortifying Pro B5 has weightless, body-boosting formulas and powerful holding technologies that create lift from the roots. For styles and tips visit garnier.com. 1-800-4Garnier (1-800-442-7643)Made in USA see more...

Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
This product is awesome it makes my hair shiny and it gives me instant bouncy curls a little sticky feeling but overall good product with a good price.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Fairfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works best well, has a great smell. Gives my hair just the right amount of volume. Does not leave a crunchy feel. Definitely meets my expectations. Good value for an awesome price. Have repurchased numerous times.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this product! It makes your hair so clean and silky smooth, absolutely everything I want in a hair care product. For the price I think it is reasonable. I use it twice a week and I get the results I've always wanted. Packaging can be improved a little but other than that great product!
Cecily L.
Cecily L.
Paragould, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this root replenisher! Garnier outdid themselves with this one. I have always used this since the first time I tried it. It leaves your hair looking and feeling brand new! Everyone should try it!
Cherokee m.
Cherokee m.
tulsa ok
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this my go to product in the morning especially when my hair is acting crazy and unmanageable it's like magic! Love love love this product ! Highly recommended!!!!!
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Rosamond, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
With fine hair, finding products that give it volume is a tough but necessary job! I love this product for my hair! It smells great and it affordable too!
olga M.
olga M.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it love it , i love this product so much
That all my nieces starting using this
Even when my hair is so rebels i can t stop
Using
 megan z.
megan z.
Conway, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
All their products are good without spending a fortune on the product. The have an assortment of products for all hair types.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Guntersville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these products. They always make my hair feel clean and fresh even though it's a product in my hair. They smell amazing too!
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this brands shine and frizz products smell amazing, but even with a small amount applied I feel they leave your hair very greasy looking.