Garnier Fructis Style Body Boost Root Booster uploaded by Shawna T.Garnier Fructis Style Body Boost Root Booster uploaded by Jennifer M.Garnier Fructis Style Body Boost Root Booster uploaded by Tiffany M.

BY GARNIER

Shawna T.
Blue Hill
Not my favorite product.. leaves the hair oil like after a few uses. I very seldom use it because of that. It does give you a boost but it’s not worth the amount of oil it leaves in your hair! Wouldn’t buy again
Haidee C.
I liked this products but after several uses I began to dislike it. It leaves your hair oily and I found out after straightening it.. It leaves it damaged almost
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Nice product. I have naturally wavy medium brown hair. The root boost definitely adds a nice lift and the product smells nice. Inexpensive and effective. Definitely met my expectations can't see any room for improvement.
Heather R.
Fairfield
Works best well, has a great smell. Gives my hair just the right amount of volume. Does not leave a crunchy feel. Definitely meets my expectations. Good value for an awesome price. Have repurchased numerous times.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
I loved this product! It makes your hair so clean and silky smooth, absolutely everything I want in a hair care product. For the price I think it is reasonable. I use it twice a week and I get the results I've always wanted. Packaging can be improved a little but other than that great product!
Cecily L.
Paragould, AR
I love love love this root replenisher! Garnier outdid themselves with this one. I have always used this since the first time I tried it. It leaves your hair looking and feeling brand new! Everyone should try it!
Alma M.
I would rate this 5 stars Cuz it works great for me and it's affordable and lasts quite awhile and good quality it meets my expectations  ofor course. It's better than others Cuz this actually works and it's struggle free. Definitely would buy again,.
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
I have thinning hair so I do look for products that give's me volume, won't wear my hair down or feel heavy and sticky. When I purchased Garner Fructis root boost I was skeptical when I used it I did have volume, I loved the smell of it an it wasn't sticky or weighed my hair down. I love this product and I tell my friends and family about your products, there great and I keep on buying them!!!
Cherokee m.
Tulsa, OK
Love this my go to product in the morning especially when my hair is acting crazy and unmanageable it's like magic! Love love love this product ! Highly recommended!!!!!
Lindsey W.
Rosamond , CA
With fine hair, finding products that give it volume is a tough but necessary job! I love this product for my hair! It smells great and it affordable too!