BY GARNIER

Is it right for me?

This powerful straightening balm with argan oil from Morocco makes it easier to blow dry your hair, while creating a weightless, humidity-resistant barrier to frizz for lasting smoothness and shine for up to 3 days.

Ingredients: 1031235 A: Aqua/Water, Amodimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trideceth-5, Polyquaternium-37, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Steareth-20, Glycerin, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Trideceth-10, PPG-1, Trideceth-6, Xylose, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil/Rice Bran Oil, Limonene, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Linalool, Sodium Nitrate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Argania Spinosa Oil/Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Silica, Benzyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Citral, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid. F.I.L. D47260/2.

Usage: Squeeze a small amount of balm into hand. Rub hands together, work through damp hair and blow dry. For best results, use the Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine System of shampoos and conditioners.

Alyssa H.
I used yo LOVE using this! Always made my hair nice, soft, smooth, and shiny after blow drying and never weighed my hair down or made it greasy. I have had alot of hair loss in the past couple years so havent used it in a bit but now defidently gonna have to. I used this every time i washed and blow dried my hair and gonna start again. The price is great too and it lasts a while since u only need a tiny bit. I defidently giving this a tey if ur looking to have soft, smooth, shiny hair!
Jessica C.
Lehi, UT
I have extremely frizzy fine hair but that's never an issue after using this. I have another product for when I air dry but for blow drying this is it! Garnier Fructis Style Blow Dry Perfector Straightening Balm
Alexis✨ R.
El Paso, TX
My hair is super static, although, when I use this all the frizz goes away like magic!! It’s pretty cool and has a really nice scent to it! It also makes my hair smooth and I use this when I curl my hair as well to give it more volume. Garnier Fructis Style Blow Dry Perfector Straightening Balm
Riki K.
Indiana
I love this blow dry cream! I HAVE to have some type of cream in my hair or it is a tangly mess that I can't work with. This makes brushing through my hair a breeze and makes my hair smooth and silky after blow drying !
Jade a.
Orange, CA
Just like Aussie and Shea moisture, I truly love and recommend Garnier Fructis Hair products. I’ve used this brand ever since I was in elementary school, and I still use it now and that was over 10 years ago. Love love love.
Elizabeth E.
Langhorne, PA
This product does help maintain frizz while blow drying my hair, and it leaves my hair soft. It’s not a staple product for me though, at least not with my hair. I just add this step when I’m feeling extra 💁🏻‍♀️
Alicia B.
I have wavy hair and this makes my hair pin straight, I love it. It smells great and also gets rid of all of my frizz. Iit leaves my hair looking so much healthier and softer than it would be if I used a flat iron! t's easy to use and there's a ton of product in the tube, so it will last a while especially if you don't do it after every wash. It's very affordable and works great. I would highly recommend this!
Allison B.
Marietta, GA
I used this product when I was in hight school and decided to try it again recently. I love the way it smells and the way it makes my hair feel. The only reason i did not give it 5 stars is because it is sometimes difficult to gauge how much of the product to use. If  i use too little it won't do anything but if I use too much it makes my hair greasy.
Lauren B.
I received a sample of this product in a magazine and was surprised how much I liked it. As a loyal It's a 10 user, I didn't think I would compare well, but it did. I loved the way it smelled too. I believe the product achieves what it is intended to do. My hair looked very silky after I blow dried it.
Ërîkāaa J.
Newark
I honestly loved the smell of this balm it smelled so good and it helped with my hair so much.I have used this many times but then I finished it all so now I gotta go buy some more at cvs.It lasted well about 2 months and I would recommend to others if you are going to use heat on your hair
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA
How do you use it ?
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
How well does this work? does it make your hair greasy? how much should you use? thanks in advance.
Kathryn B.
Wilson, NC
Has anyone used this and been happy?
ARI 🧜.
Is this product good for dry or oily hair?