BY GARNIER #33 in Texturizing Spray

Get loose, textured beach waves
No beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day De-Constructed style that looks done-yet-undone. Get touchable control with a subtle, satin finish. Beach Chic creates loose, textured waves for naturally bodified looks that are non-tacky, not stiff or weighed down.

HOW DOES IT WORK:
Garnier Fructis Style Beach Chic Texturizing Spray, with black fig, is a unique sheer-texturizing styler with sea salt that gives definition and lasting control. Free of drying alcohols, this formula doesn't clump hair or leave it too slick or too shiny.

How to use:
Shake well. Spray evenly on damp or dry hair. Twist and scrunch hair as you air-dry or blow-dry with a diffuser. For extra wave, twist and let it stay overnight.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chlor Ide, Maris Sal/Sea Salt/ Sel Marin, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Parfum / Fragrance, Isocete Th-20, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool , Amylcinnamal, Propylene Glycol, Citrus Grandis Extract/Grapefruit Fruit Extract, Ficus Carica Extract/Fig Extract, Xanthan Gum. F.I.L. D162567/2

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it hig...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different...3 Answers
Kaia R.
I love how this spray smells and leaves my hair feeling. My hair never feels oily after using this spray and gives my hair some nice texture to it. The spray really makes for some great beach waves
Becca A.
Orlando
Smells great but just makes my hair crunchy or greasy, there is no in between, I wouldn't waste my money on this product again.
Anna B.
Love love love this texturizing spray and I've been struggling trying to find it in stores near me. I have naturally pretty thick hair that's straight with some movement to it and in the hot summer heat I hate using any time of heat tool on this and I love this spray to give it some more wave than normal and to give it that lovely pieciness of a beach look. It smells amazing and I will agree with some of the other reviews that it leaves my hair feeling somewhat sticky but honestly it doesn't bother me at all. I'll take stickiness over crunch and this doesn't leave crunch for me. Also tames any flyaways I get and when paired with a dry shampoo, makes my 2-3 day hair look presentable again.
Jenna H.
Dieterich
Love the spray. Does a great job at giving you the beach vibe hair waves. I would recommend to anyone with wavy/curly hair. (My type of hair) it does wonders on the days you don’t have time to style it.
Toody B.
This did great with giving my hair beach style waves however was pretty drying to my hair. I was expecting that and should have better moisturized my hair prior to applying this. I will before my next use and see how it comes out.
Priscella D.
Brampton, ON
Love using this product paired with Batiste dry shampoo. Gives enough texture to my hair so that I can actually style it without it falling flat and doesn’t leave me with a headache like lost hair products do.
Anabelle R.
Sherbrooke
I like this product: it gives a lot of texture to the hair, makes some messy curls (beachy-curls). I gave it 3 stars because i feel like it leaves kind of a weird touch to the hair: they feel tacky.

Other than that, i like it and its pretty cheap! Garnier Fructis Style Beach Chic Texturizing Spray
n O.
Definitely smell the salt-not in a bad way. I’m not a fan of putting products in my hair in general because it changes the way my hair acts and I’m not great at styling haha. But this product is pretty good. I have naturally straight-ish hair with a little wave, and it slightly helps to enhance the wave but definitely doesn’t produce beach waves.
Kalhia R.
Doral, FL
It is my ally when making my waves and having that natural effect for longer I love it because it does not leave that feeling of stickiness that some spray leaves and I love its recommended smell 💯 🙂 Garnier Fructis Style Beach Chic Texturizing Spray
Elena L.
Dallas
Garnier has some good product for curly hair. Very affordable and can be found almost any where! It smells GREAT!! that’s actually one of my favorite things.. plus it last all day. I am a life time loyal customer of garnier. I will definitely recommend!
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.
Heidi M.
Kansas City, KS
I have tried other beachy curl texturizing products and it left my hair super dry and crunchy. Is this product like that? I'm looking for something that leaves my waves soft.
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
Abbie  G.
Toronto, ON
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?