BY GARNIER #33 in Texturizing Spray

Get loose, textured beach waves
No beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day De-Constructed style that looks done-yet-undone. Get touchable control with a subtle, satin finish. Beach Chic creates loose, textured waves for naturally bodified looks that are non-tacky, not stiff or weighed down.

HOW DOES IT WORK:
Garnier Fructis Style Beach Chic Texturizing Spray, with black fig, is a unique sheer-texturizing styler with sea salt that gives definition and lasting control. Free of drying alcohols, this formula doesn't clump hair or leave it too slick or too shiny.

How to use:
Shake well. Spray evenly on damp or dry hair. Twist and scrunch hair as you air-dry or blow-dry with a diffuser. For extra wave, twist and let it stay overnight.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chlor Ide, Maris Sal/Sea Salt/ Sel Marin, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Parfum / Fragrance, Isocete Th-20, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool , Amylcinnamal, Propylene Glycol, Citrus Grandis Extract/Grapefruit Fruit Extract, Ficus Carica Extract/Fig Extract, Xanthan Gum. F.I.L. D162567/2

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it hig...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different...3 Answers
Jenna H.
Dieterich
Love the spray. Does a great job at giving you the beach vibe hair waves. I would recommend to anyone with wavy/curly hair. (My type of hair) it does wonders on the days you don’t have time to style it.
Priscella D.
Brampton, ON
Love using this product paired with Batiste dry shampoo. Gives enough texture to my hair so that I can actually style it without it falling flat and doesn’t leave me with a headache like lost hair products do.
Elena L.
Dallas
Garnier has some good product for curly hair. Very affordable and can be found almost any where! It smells GREAT!! that’s actually one of my favorite things.. plus it last all day. I am a life time loyal customer of garnier. I will definitely recommend!
Hanna I.
Love it for texturixzing and getting those waves in. My perfect cheap drugstore product for getting the beachy look
Emilie V.
9 Square de l'Europe
Bon produit ! Il est efficace et n’agresse pas le cheveux ! Je l’apprecie et le recommande !
TAYLOR H.
Maryland
I have naturally wavey hair but once I brush it it becomes fluffy when I bought this and added this to my hair the difference it made in my waves went from 0 to 100
Jennifer L.
absolutely love this stuff!! It works best when you wash your hair at night. Spray on wet hair and let air dry overnight. I always get so many compliments on my hair while at work. Also smells great, is less than $5 and there’s always coupons on the Sunday paper for $1-$2 off. Score!!
Ciara D.
Hiram
I this product gives you those messy beach waves from being in the salt water. I use this right out of the shower and don't brush my hair to get a messy flowly look. Absolutely no heat or time required to get a great hairdo post shower.
Ivonne G.
Los angeles
This product smells sooooooo good!
Makes my hair smell good all day long
It is an affordable product
Good for curly hair
I only spray 5times
On wet hair works best and then just let air dry
Lindsay C.
I love this spray for days when I want to rock my natural texture. This spray helps to enhance and define my waves
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.
Heidi M.
Kansas City, KS
I have tried other beachy curl texturizing products and it left my hair super dry and crunchy. Is this product like that? I'm looking for something that leaves my waves soft.
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
Abbie  G.
Toronto, ON
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?